Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > The Big Badolescent and Laura's second Strike

Chapter 20 The Origin Of The Fireside Cubs

by orieo82 0 reviews

Isabella's found a new club to help lead and this one is mixed

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Published: 2013-09-05 - 2741 words

0Unrated
That night another sleepover was being rangled in by some new boys and Issabella knew them as the boy counterparts of the Fireside Girls The Wolf Cubs.
Isabella(Rubbing her hands together evilly) Time for some Fireside Girls and Wolf Cubs merging he, he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeee.
Anna(Screaming) UGHHHHHHHHH YOU LITTLE SLOBBER QUEEN QUIT DROOLING ALL OVER MY STUFF.
Izzy II started crying as Isabella walked into Anna's room taking Izzy II from her shaking her head at her eldest daughter.
Isabella: Grounded for screaming and hurting poor Izzy II's feelings. I mean the poor things just a day old after all.
Anna: Yea well explain to the one day old shrimp that my room's off limits until I say otherwise got it?
Isabella(Kissing Izzy II all over) Awwwww you poor, poor, poor thing sissy's mean isn't she? Yes she is but mama will always protect you.
Anna: And don't think I haven't noticed Mrs. Santa Jew ho, ho, hoing all through the house giggling.
Isabella(Beaming) What can I say ho, ho, ho is her favorite thing to say and I'm not going to stop her from saying it.
Izzy II(Giggling) Ho, ho, hoooooooooooooo.
Anna: Shut it you stupid attention hog.
Isabella: Hey you could have become a Firefly too I mean you had the chance but you pleasantly declined.
Anna: Ho, ho, hoooooooo.
Isabella(Looking at her watch) Time for a nap munchkin and lucky you get's to haunt The Wolf Cubs the boy conterparts of The Fireside Girl's you just leave the leader to Mama.
Izzy II yawned as Isabella cackled placing her in her crib and covering her with a quilt stitched by all the Fireside Girls.
Isabella: Also leave some for Adyson, Milly, Ginger, Gretchen, Katie and Holly too.
Izzy II smirked closing her eyes and she was transported to The Wolf Cubs sleepover in full swing.
Wolf Cub Leader: It's a good thing Shapiro doesn't know about this shindig or she'd send her stupid Fireside's here for merging like every other year.
Izzy II crawled around the room taking in all the sleeping bags, backpacks, snacks, and people for her to scare.
Wolf Cub Leader(noticing Izzy II) Alright who invited the baby girl here?
The Wolf Cubs shrugged as Izzy II giggled drooling on The Wolf Cub Leader.
Izzy II(Cackling) Ho, ho, hooooooooo.
Wolf Cub Leader(Smiling at Izzy II) Christmas isn't till tomorrow kid but I guess you can stay. I mean you're actually pretty cute as a button once you get past the dirty diaper smell.
Isabella's POV(Cackling) Time to show these Wolf Cubs what a Jew can do to their den he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeee.
Isabella and the other Fireside Girl's put helmets that were donated to them by Isabella on and they were magically transported to The Wolf Cub's sleepover.
Wolf Cub Leader(Tickling Izzy II's chin) So where's your mama sweet thing?
Isabella(Sipping the punch) I've had better but I guess wolves are better at howling than they are at making punch.
Wolf Cub Leader(Gulping) How-how-how-how-how-how did you get here?
Isabella(Tossing her helmet the boy's way) I invented these nifty dream scramblers while you were hosting sleepover after sleepover for The Wolf Cubs.
Izzy II: Ho ho hooooooooooooo.
Wolf cub leader: Right back at you kid so we never did find your mama did we?
Izzy II pointed at Isabella who grabbed her and snuggled her.
Isabella: They fall for her cuteness and then BAM I strike and the boys are never heard from again.
Wolf Cub Leader(Gulping) Never again?
Isabella(Sneering) Never ever, ever, ever again. but you're different because we're both leaders of the best organizations in Danville.
Wolf Cub Leader: So what do you want Shapiro?
Isabella: I was thinking as I do ever year that we try some merging making the Fireside Girls and The Wolf Cubs The Fireside Cubs.
Wolf Cub # 1(Scared) I-really-don't-think-them-joining-us-is-a-good-idea.
Isabella: Nobody asked you Tyler so Billy whaddaya say are you and I joining forces or what?
Wolf Cub Leader: Wellllllllll I guess we could use girl's in our pack. I mean pretty soon girl's are going to be all we think about.
Isabella(Snuggling against Billy) You're so right and when girl's are all you think about they'll already be in your den.
Robert(Gulping) How-did-the-blonde-one-get-to-be-so-flirty?
Isabella(Giggling) It's the blondes you have to worry about and Katie Cooper is no different.
Katie(Batting her eyelashes) Sooooooooo what do you say you and I start dating?
Robert(Pushing Katie away) I'm only 10 and I don't think girls and boys should be dating at 10.
Katie(Shrugging) I guess that's what makes us different isn't it?
Robert: Yea I guess so, so back off and leave me alone.
Katie: Sooooooo not I'll just up my game until you and I are either dating or at each others throats.
Isabella: The last boy Katie asked on a date ended up having scary visions of her for weeks. In fact I think he still does from time to time. They put him in a looney bin.
Katie(Beaming) My greatest achievment. I told him I could get a little crazy if he kept telling me no.
Robert(Walking off) Yea well good luck getting me to tell you yes crazy girl.
Katie followed Robert to his own part of the den giggling knowing how to get him to date her.
Isabella(Snickering) Nobody get's away from Katie Cooper after she targets them.
Billy: Who's the indian girl going after Kent?
Isabella: Ginger she used to love Baljeet but him and her have moved on and it was her that introduced us to The Wolf Cubs in the first place.
Billy: So it's her fault that you want to merge with The Wolf Cubs?
Isabella(Shaking her head) No I've wanted to merge since I started being a Firefly when I was a newborn.
Billy: And you never approached us because?
Isabella: Because I didn't know where the heck you were hiding. Luckily Ginger has a thing for Kent and when Ginger has a thing for someone she stalks and almost all the time finds out where their hiding themselves.
Ginger(Squeezing Kent) Soooooo after Baljeet said he'd never date me I hit him and to this day he's still recovering. In short I have a mean right hook and a meaner right foot he, he, he, he, he, heeeeee.
Kent(Gasping) Can't-breathe-girl-strangling-me-and-too-much-perfume-soooooooo-much-perfume.
Ginger(Sniffing herself) Yea I went a little overboard but most girl's do when they have dates that the boy doesn't even know about.
Kent(Plugging his nose) Ewwwwwwwww-how-much-perfume-does-one-girl-need?
Ginger(Beaming) I need a lot becuase the Fireside Girl's always tell me that if smells were dollars I'd be one rich Fireside Girl.
Isabella(Smirking) She's got that right. she won the worst smelling pajama's patch at last years annual Fireside Girl's sleepover and her pajama's were clean and everything.
Ginger(Locking eyes with Kent) You know you can't hide from me because I'll find you seeing I have persavereance and you're very easy to follow around.
Kent(Trying to run away) I think you and I should just be friends.
Ginger(Chuckling) That's saying I hate you in the nicest way possible. I know because in girl language saying I think you and I should just be friends is a death wish.
Kent: I can see you don't take no for an answer.
Ginger shook her head her black hair waving with her.
Ginger: Katie and I are like two peas in a pod. I taught Katie to be a straight A student and she taught me how to be persistant.
Isabella(Kissing Izzy II) Let's go find a wolf cub for you sweetie pie.
Isabella walked down the line seeing all the boys looking scared of her and Izzy II until she found a boy trying to escape the wolf den.
Isabella(Grabbing the boy) Look Izzy II we have an esacpe artist. So where ya goin? trying to get out to howl at the moon?
Wolf cub(Shaking his head no) Please don't turn me into a baby again. I grew up with you from nursery school to 5th grade I don't feel like doing that again.
Billy: Isabella will tell you that you shouldn't have tried escaping Ryan. I mean she's very much an I love my organizations girl and with you trying to escape it looks bad on us.
Isabella(Grabbing Ryan's paw) Follow me I'll teach you to love The Fireside Cubs by making you a newborn again just like my baby girl.
Ryan gulped as he was led to an empty room and Isabella put Izzy II on the floor and she cooed crawling up to Ryan.
Isabella(Opening the door) I'll be back I need a digital camera for this occasion and Izzy II and you need some alone time.
Gretchen smiled leading Gretchen II to the room who was the oldest in the nursery of the Wolf Den and she snickered looking down at Ryan and Izzy II.
Gretchen II: Looks like Izzy II has a new playmate now doesn't she?
Ryan(Begging Gretchen II) Please you can end this you know you can. I mean come on she's a newborn what's a newborn want with a boy?
Gretchen II(Making funny faces at Izzy II) She wants a friend of course. Isabella had one in you when you were in Nursery School with her.
Ryan: Exactly I paid my dues why can't somebody else pay theirs?
Gretchen II: Because rumor has it that you told Isabella no when she asked you to go to the start of camp dance this year.
Ryan: What she can't take no for an answer?
Gretchen II(Kissing Izzy II) Not lately but then again most girl's like Katie Cooper for example can't take no for an aswer.
Izzy II nudged Ryan's ankle with her hand and Gretchen II smiled pulling a tantrum throwing Ryan to the daycare where she had an ultimatum for him and she was hoping he'd pick option 2 which meant he'd have to date her.
Gretchen II(Holding Ryan's lips) Shhhhhhhh you'll wake the babies and they need their naps to function.
Ryan(Whispering) Why- did- you- bring- me- here?
Gretchen II(Pointing to a big playpen) Meet Izzy II's home away from home. Now you have a choice A you join Izzy II in that playpen for a very long part of your life.
Ryan(Whispering) Orrrrrrrr?
Gretchen II(Beaming) Orrrrrrrrrrr you and I date and eventually get married and I tell my Fireside friends and you tell your Wolf Cub ones.
Ryan(Walking off) Psh I have a third option and that's leaving you and Madamme Butterfly to talk baby language.
Gretchen II: All right first off she's a Firefly that's F-I-R-E-F-L-Y and second you walking out of here is never going to happen.
Izzy II giggled shaking her head no as Gretchen II did the same thing.
Ryan(Shoving Gretchen II out of the way) And what's two shrimps like you two going to do about it?
Gretchen placed a necklace on herself and a Santa hat on Izzy Ii as they grew ginormous and muscular both of them cackling deeply following Ryan.
Ryan(Chuckling) Honestly what did they expect me to do cower in fear?
Ryan found the exit to Izzy II's playroom to find the boys still getting tortured by girls.
Ryan(Staring at Isabella) Wellllllll looks like you'll have to find a new boy to become your daughters playmate. Because I just showed Gretchen II and you drooling, snot nosed, brat of a daughter what's what.
Isabella(Looking behind Ryan) I take it Gretchen II never told you about her and Izzy II's special condition?
Ryan(Chuckling) Condition- what condition- does a- nursery school- worker and- a drooling, snot nosed brat have?
Isabella(Wincing) I'd turn around if I were you.
Ryan turned and saw the giant versions of Gretchen II and Izzy II and he eeped at the sight of them.
Isabella(Smirking) Turns out Gretchen Matthews my best friend found that necklace in a pyramid when she visited India last year and as you can see it makes anyone giant and muscular.
Ryan was snatched up by Gretchen II who cackled deeply and led Ryan back to Izzy II's playroom taking the necklace off and grinning at him making her butt cover the exit.
Gretchen II(Wiggling her butt) Nowwww there's no escape because my behind is going to stay on this exit until you make a decision.
Ryan(Smirking) Fine I was going to date you but I'll take my chances with the drooling, snot nosed brat because at least I'll get to relive Nursery School all the way to sixth grade all over again.
Gretchen II(Giggling) Wellllll then let's get you and Izzy II ready for a day of bottles, diaper changes, educational television, and naps.
Ryan(Beaming) Good looks like the tike and I will be good friends.
Gretchen II(Cackling) Ohhhhhhh you'll be more than that Isabella Garcia Shapiro made sure of that.
Ryan(Giggling) Right and I'm supposed to be scared of a Firefighter Girl?
Gretchen II(Snickering) It's Fireside GIrl and yes you're supposed to be petrified of them.
Ryan(Laughing) Good luck with making me scared of them.
Gretchen II(Exasperated) Ughhhhhhh the word if petrified learn to use it.
Ryan: Well looks like I found the smart girl haven't I? Scared, scared, scared, scared what do you have to say about that?
Isabella: Has he made a decision yet?
Gretchen II(Tossing him in the playpen with Izzy II) Yes and thank God because I'm about to teach him the definition of the word petrified.
Isabella(Beaming) I would have went with Gretchen II and her deal if it were me. But if you want a baby as a girlfriend you got it.
Gretchen II(Making silly faces at Izzy II) I told you the word was petrified didn't I.
Ryan(Pulling at the playpen bars) Waittttt I'll date the smart girl I promise this is my final decision. I mean there has to be a part of her that wants me to date her.
Gretchen II(Beaming) Wellllll there was but us Matthews girls are a very much You Snooze You Lose type and welllllll You Snooze You Lose.
Isabella: Besides there's a whole wolfpack out there for Gretchen II to target as potential boyfriends.
Gretchen II(Smirking) I heard your friend John just got glasses and braces just like I have. Maybe I can reach out a friendly hand and make him fall for me.
Isabella: And I'd watch out for the- oops looks like it found you.
Ryan(Shrinking) What- found- me?
Isabella pointed under Ryan and he found himself in a puddle of drool with Izzy II continuing to drool cooing at Ryan.
Isabella(Looking down at Ryan) As I was saying watch out for the drool because it's more like radioactive drool and to think I was going to make you my boyfriend.
Ryan got snatched by Izzy II and he shrank a little more until he was the same height as Izzy II and she laid down pushing Ryan down with her.
Isabella: But there's always Billy to tempt. Him and I will be dating by the end of the day.
Gretchen II(Making silly faces at Ryan) Looks- like- I- have- two- munchies- to- make- a- teacher's- pet- now.
Ryan curled his lip as Gretchen II not wanting him to wake the others forced a pacifier into his mouth.
Gretchen II(Giggling) I learned how to stop tantrums seeing Izzy II used to have them before I found my nitch for funny faces.
Ryan had tears running down his eyes and grew into wolf cub footies whch made Izzy II giggle and pull him closer to her.
Gretchen II(Beaming) I guess I should have warned you about Izzy II's clinginess before you made your decision.
Ryan was forced under another quilt made especially for him that had all the patches he made in the Wolf Cubs sewn into it.
Gretchen II(Shutting the shades) Nap time youngsters I'll see you in another 2-3 hours.
Izzy II closed her eyes but Ryan stayed awake wondering how he was ever going to get out of this situation.
Sign up to rate and review this story