Categories > Original > Humor > This Is A Blog :)

McFly Concert :)

by Hozzie 0 reviews

Yeah :3

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-09-09 - 654 words

0Unrated
Hey guys! :D

Me and my friend Jess J helped out at a McFly concert on Saturday which meant we got to go for free :) Well, we had to help out obviously...

We showed up at half 1 and at about 2 we started 'working'. They let people in which was hilarious because there were girls literally sprinting down the steps and into the 'grass bowl' and across the field. It was actually pretty terrifying. One girl was so eager to get to the front that she fell flat on her face :L They had a massive screen there and for some reason decided to play Wreck-It-Ralph on there? It was used later for the bands and stuff but before then, they decided to put on a film to advertise the fact that we're getting a CineWorld in Telford soon!:)

The first band came on at about half 5 and they were called The Making but Jess thought they said they were The Baking which I found hilarious (also, we'd been talking earlier about walking home late at night and she said 'What if I get murdered? How will I explain that to my Mom!?' and I was like 'You'd be dead Jess.' :L). Then halfway through their set she goes "... Hollie, is the drummer a ghost?" And I was like "Um no..."

OH MY GOD she went off to get her jacket at one point so when she got back, I didn't feel bad about walking off to go to the toilet (the little port-a-loos there were filled with bugs so I walked up to the information centre and went there) and when I got back, this boy James was there and he introduced himself to me and Jess introduced me to him so I was like 'Oh they're friends from primary school' until Jess text me while he was stood there saying '... I don't know this guy!?'. Then the mayor came over to shake our hands? :L Anyway, James stood there forever but eventually me and Jess left because we were told we had to litter pick.

We thought we were okay but EVERYWHERE WE LOOKED, he seemed to be there. Jess kept shoving me away from him and he kept showing up everywhere but like at a distance. And we weren't sure if he was definitely following us, so we didn't report him or anything. It got really late and Jess was like "It's so dark he probably won't see us." But I have like a multi-coloured jacket so I'm pretty sure that's how he found us? :L

Anyway, he came over and asked "Have I given you the wrong impression?" And I was like "No! What? No." And then he said to Jess "It's just, I feel like you two are avoiding me and I was worried. I think you're really pretty and I just really wanted to ask for your number." So Jess said "I'm not interested, sorry." And he was like "Okay, that's fine." And then we walked off and didn't see him again for the rest of the night ;L

McFly came on and they were great :D I don't even like McFly that much but they were great :) We sang along a bit but we couldn't do much because we were litter picking - two bitches in orange t shirts who were supposed to be working like us just ran off in front of the barricade to watch McFly as soon as they came on... So me and Jess snitched on them haha :')

Anyway, when it was their last song, me and Jess put down our bin bags and litter stuff. Between the two of us we'd managed 8 bags of litters while the others had managed like 1 each ;L So we went in front of the barricade to watch their last song and nearly went deaf :) But it was still fun :)


Love Hozzie
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story