Categories > Cartoons > Tiny Toon Adventures > Who Framed Buster Bunny?

Eric Finds Buster

by TTAFanatic13 0 reviews

I get back to the office and find Buster.

Category: Tiny Toon Adventures - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-05 - Updated: 2006-08-05 - 1894 words

0Unrated
Eric returns to his office and in front of the office door Eric sees a woman bending over a pram. Eric stands there for a while looking at her legs but then she pulls out a lighter and puts it in the pram.

Eric: [Running to stop her.] Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey! Wait a minute! Hey, hey!

The woman looks round to reveal Baby in the pram. He puffs out smoke from his cigar.

Sitter: I've been trying to make him quit but he just wont listen to me.

Baby Herman: What do you know you dumb broad? You got the I.Q. of a rattle. You Eric?

Eric: Yeah.

Baby: I want to talk to you about the Acme murder. Hey. Pssssss. Doll. Why don't you run downstairs and get me a racing form?

Sitter: Oooh! O.K. O.K. I'm going.

Eric: The lady's man huh?

Baby Herman: My problem is I've got a 50 year old lust and a 3 year old dinky.

Eric: Yeah. Must be tough.

Baby Herman: Look Eric. The rabbit didn't kill Acme. He's not a murderer. I should know. He's a dear friend of mine. I tell you Amore, the whole thing stinks like yesterday's diapers. Look at this. [Hands Eric a newspapper.] The paper says Acme left no will. That's a load of succotash. Every toon knows Acme had a will. He promised to leave Tonn town to us Toons. That will is the reason he got bumped off!

Eric: Has anybody ever seen this will?

Baby Herman: Ah, no. But he gave us his solemn oath.

Eric: If you believe that that joker could do anything solid the gags on you pal!

Baby Herman: I just figured since you were the one who got my pal in trouble you might want to help get him out. I can pay ya.

Eric: Save your money for a pair of elevator shoes!

Eric, angered by the fact that a toon wants him to work for him, turns the pram round, takes of the brakes and rolls it down the hall.

Baby Herman: Hey, no! Eric, don't!

The cot collides with his sitter and Baby's cigar falls over the side of the pram.

Baby Herman: Oh! My stoogie! Waaaaaggghhh!

Eric looks back smiling and lets himself into the office. He
sits down at his desk pouring himself a drink and looking at the newspaper.

Eric: Weren't my fault the rabbit got himself in trouble. [Drinks the drink.] All I did was take a couple of louzy pictures...

As Eric takes off his jacket he bends over the pictures of Acme and Jessica he took the night before and notices something in Acmes pocket magnified by the glass he put on top of it. Opening a bag he gets out his magnifying glass to get a closer look. In Marvin's pocket an envelope sticks out with the words 'Last Will and Testament' written on it.

Eric: The baby was right! The hell with it.

Eric crosses over the office to some drawers which he pulls to reveal a fold up bed. He gets in and rolls over to come face to face with Buster.

Buster: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagghh!

They both leap out of bed.

Eric: How the hell did you get in here?

Buster: Through the mail slot. I thought it would be best if I waited inside, seeing how I'm wanted for murder.

Eric: No kidding! Just talking to you could get me a rap for aiding and abbeting. Wait a minute. Anybody know you're here?

Buster: Nobody. [Leaping on to the bed.] Not a soul. Except er...

Eric: Who?

Buster: Well you see, I didn't know where you're address was. So I asked the newsboy. He didn't know. So I asked the fireman, the greengrocer, the butcher, the baker. They didn't know! But the liqour store guy. He knew.

Eric: In other words the whole damn town knows! [Grabs Buster and tries to throw him out the door.] Come on get out of here. Get out! Get out of the door will ya! Get out!

Buster: Hey! Hey Eric, take it easy will ya. Please Eric, don't throw me out. You're making a big mistake. I didn't kill anybody. I swear. This whole thing's a set up. A scam. A frame job! Ow! Eric. I could never hurt anybody. [Eric is stretching Buster out in his attempt to make Buster let go of the door frame.] Ow! My whole purpose in life is to maaake, peeeeopllllle, laugh!

Buster's grip on the door frame finally breaks and the two of them fly backwards across the office. Eric lands in a heap on the floor and Buster lands on the bed.

Buster: O.K. O.K. Sure, I admit it. I got a little steamed when you showed me those pictures of Jessica. So I ran down to the Ink...

Eric dives at Buster but merely sends Buster into the air and Eric lands in a heap on the other side of the bed.

Buster: ...and Paint Club. But she wasn't in her dressing room so I wrote her a love letter.

Eric: Wait a minute! Wait a minute! You're telling me, that in a fit of jealousy you wrote you're wife a love letter?

Buster: That's right! I know she was just an innocent victim of circumstance.

Eric: I suppose you used the old lipstick on the mirror routine huh?

Buster: Lipstick, yes. Mirror, no. I found a nice clean piece of paper. [He holds it up and begins to read.] 'Dear Jessica. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. One one thousand! Two one thousand! Three one thousand! Four one thous...'

Eric: Why didn't you just leave the letter there?

Buster: Obviously a poem of this power and sensitivity must... [Eric grabs Buster by the ears and throws him out of his way.] Aaaaaaagh!... be read in person so I went home to wait for her but the weasels were there waiting for me! So. So I ran.

Eric: So why come to me? I'm the guy that took the pictures of your wife!

Roger looks through a book containing newspaper cuttings of Eric's past cases.

Buster: Yeah! And you're also the guy that helped all these toons. Everybody knows when a toon's in trouble there's only one place to go. Bunny and Bunny.

Eric: Not anymore. [Looks up to see Buster about to sit in a dusty chair opposite Eric.] Get out of that chair!... It's my brother's chair.

Buster: Yeah! Where is your brother anyway? [Looking at picture] He looks like a sensitive and, sober fellow.

Eric: That's it. [Picks up the phone.] I'm calling the cops.

Buster: Go ahead! Call the cops! I come here for help and what do you do? You turn me in. No don't. Don't feel guilty about me. [Opens a door] So long... and thanks for nothing.

Buster slams the door behind him sending a pile of papers on a nearby set of drawers crashing down.

Eric: That's the closet! Stupe.

Eric gets up and opens the door. There is no one inside. Suddenly Buster appears from inside one of the jackets.

Buster: Eric Bunny! You're under arrest! [Puts handcuffs on Eric] Plplplplplll!!

Eric: Get out of here! [Throws Buster out and on to the bed] Idiot. I got no keys for these cuffs.

Buster: Huh?

Outside comes the sound of a car siren.

Buster: Yaaaaggghh!

Buster shoots acroos to the other side of the room dragging Eric with him and opens the blinds to look outside. It is the weasels.

Smart Ass: Come on! Get the lead out will ya! Move it would ya! Move it!

Buster: Yaaaagh! It's the Toon Patrol!

Buster dives under the bed dragging Eric with him but the bed folds up into the wall.

Buster: Hide me Eric. Plplplplease.

He then tries hiding in some drawers making Eric bang his head on the side.

Eric: Ungh!

Buster: [From the top drawer] Remember, you never saw me.

Eric: Get out of there!

Eric: Don't let em... [Eric pulls Buster out.] ...find me! Come on Eric. You're my only hope!

Smart Ass: [Banging on door] Open up in the name of the law! (We know where you are. We know you're in there! Open the door Bunny.)

Buster: Plplplease Eric. You know there's no justice for toons anymore. If the weasels get their hands on me... I'm as good as dip.

Smart Ass: Don't make us wait up Bunny. We just want the rabbit.

Buster: What are we gonna do Eric? What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?

There is more banging on the door.

Eric: What's all this we stuff? They just want the rabbit.

The handle to the door is shot off by a machine gun. The door swings open to reveal a Wheezy holding the gun and then the other weasels appear and begin to make their way into the room.

Greasy: Looks like they gave us the slip, huh boss?

Smart Ass: Nah. Bunny's got him stashed somewhere.

Smartass sees Eric at the sink and pulls a chair up to him and holds a gun at his head.

Smart Ass: Hold it right there.

Eric: Hello boys. I didn't hear you come in.

Smart Ass pulls up a chair and stands on top of it.

Smart Ass: O.K. wise guy. Where's the rabbit?

Eric: Haven't seen him.

Smart Ass: What's in there?

Eric: [Holding up wet sock] My laundry.

Smart Ass: Gech! See you Bunny.

As Smart Ass turns away Buster suddenly bursts out of the sink.

Buster: Cough! Gag!

Eric hurredly forces Buster back under and Smart Ass gives Eric a suspicious look.

Smart Ass: Search the place boys. And leave no stone unturned. [Stands on the chair again.] Look, Eric. We got a reliable tip off that the rabbit was here. It was corrugated by several others. So cut the bullshtick.

Eric: You keep talking like that and I'm going to have to wash your mouth out.

Eric stuffs the soap in Smart Ass' mouth and he rolls down the stairs.

Smart Ass: Ooomph!

Buster bursts out of the sink again.

Stupid: Herh herh herh herh!

Greasy: Hagh Hagh hagh hagh!

Wheezy: Hehh Hehh hheh!

Psycho: Hee heee hee-hee!

Smart Ass: Stop that laughing!

Wacks Wheezy sending him flying across the room to crash into the blinds.

Smart Ass: Stop that laughing! You know what happens when you can't...

He wacks Greasy over the head.

Smart Ass: ...stop...

He wacks Psycho over the head.

Smart Ass: ...laughing.

He throws the plunger at stupid which sicks on his face and onto the filing cabinet.

Smart Ass: One of these days you're gonna die laughing. [Leaps up on to chair.] As for you Bunny. Step out of line and we'll hang you and your laundry out, to dry... [Splashes the water in the sink] Heh eh eh! Come on boy's. Let's am-scray.

Buster bursts out of the sink and water fountains out of his mouth.

Eric: They're gone.

Buster: [Ringing the water out of his ears.] Jeepers Eric! That was swell. You saved my life! How can I ever repay ya!

He grabs Eric and gives him a big kiss. Eric struggles and throws him off.

Eric: Mmmmmmmeurh! For starters, don't e'v'e'r' kiss me again. Sphphh!
Sign up to rate and review this story