Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Venus Butterfly

Metal Kitsune Heart

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki makes it home that night and deals with his wife's taunts to the point that he attacks her.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-09-17 - 531 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Eighteen: Metal Kitsune Heart:

The day dragged on as normal. Tsuzuki dreaded going home. He'd have to face her again tonight. He couldn't wait to be happy at home again. Still, he needed to bring his wife home. Tsuzuki packed up and left Ju-Oh-Cho.

"I'm home," he said when he made it back to his apartment. However, only the silence greeted him. Tsuzuki's eyes scanned the room.

"Sweetie?" he whispered. The Shinigami processed down the hall. He came to the open bedroom door. The man peeked inside.

"Dear?" he whispered. "You still awake?" His ears caught a light snicker. Tsuzuki peeked into the room. He found his wife sitting on their futon dressed in a red lacy gown.

"Welcome home," she greeted him. Despite his eyes going back to her ample bosom, Tsuzuki put on a bold face.

"Is Anna-chan still there?" he asked. The Mother gave him an angelic look.

"Whatever do you mean?" she asked. "Of course I'm still here."

"You're not my Anna-chan," he said. "I want to know if she's still there or not." The Mother sneered for a second. Tsuzuki felt tempted to draw out her rage. He slid the door shut behind him.

"Listen," he said. "I just want my wife back." His wife put up a classy front.

"Well, I'm here now," she said. "Deal with it." Tsuzuki gritted his teeth. Why did she have to have Anna's face and body? He fought his libido to not devour her. The Mother noticed his face.

"Aw," she said. "What's the matter? Conflicted about me?" She chuckled at his problem.

"You poor fool," the Mother cooed, "You men are the same. You only want me for sex or power." The kitsune snorted and gritted her teeth. "That bastard locked me away out of fear for his own daughter!" Her lips curved into a smirk as she looked him in the eye. "I don't understand why that silly girl loved him so much," she said, "That man's really a hypocrite. The same is true about you." Tsuzuki glared at her.

"What did you say?" he asked. The Mother licked her lips.

"Murderer," she taunted him. "That's all you are. You and Daisuke are the lowest of the low. Heh, I'm starting to question Anna's poor taste with the men in her life." Tsuzuki lunged forward enraged and grabbed her by throat. The wife gave him a twisted smirk as his grip tightened.

"Oh look!" she cried in a strangled voice. "Asato-kun's murdering his wife!" Tsuzuki let go of her while in a complicated place. The Mother caught her breath and gave him a devilish smile.

"Aw, what's wrong?" she cooed. "Can't bring yourself to harm the woman you love?" The kitsune held back a laugh.

"Pathetic," she said. "Men, you're all the same, really weak!" Tsuzuki huffed at her and turned away.

"I'm going to bed," he muttered under his breath. The Mother watched him walk out the door.

"You can't run away from me!" she shouted. I will make you my toy. You just watch and see. The mighty kitsune licked her hungry lips and laid back on the futon she shared with her husband.
Sign up to rate and review this story