Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bromance or more?

Chapter 16

by Punk_Fizz 2 reviews

I was really angry when writing this, so it kinda explains their moods.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-09-21 - 765 words - Complete

0Unrated
Franks POV

So after that wonderful day, and wonderful feeling(baby kicking), And that wonderful weekend, I had to go back to school.
I don't wanna go. I know it's my last year in this hell, but I just don't..

As we're walking to maths, I see a flyer.
"Prom-27 May 2013, bring your dates and be ready to shake your ass off", or something like that, and it has colorful pictures.
"Frank... We need to be going now", Gerard said. He didnt realise I was staring at the poster, and we both walked off.
Sigh.
Prom was one thing I've always been wanting to go to.
Guess I won't be going this year. ERGH WELL FUCK YOU TOO LIFE.

Gerards POV

As we're walking to class, I notice that Frank's looking at a poster. It was a prom poster, and I pretended not to see it, because I wanted to do something special when asking him.

~after class~

French was awesome, it naturally is because I can speak it.
"Way baby!", a familiar voice screamed out behind us, just as we walked out of the class.
Frank looked down, and I could sense he was jealous when this person said "baby".
"Barakat boy!", I yelled back as I turned around, noticing that it was Jack Barakat.
"Wassup? Long time, no see babe", Jack said as he swung his arm around my waist.
Frank started getting really jealous, because he just walked off, looking down.
Jack is in a band called All Time Low, wait you probably know that. Anyways, no, I haven't dated Jack, but Jack has that attitude. I wanted to explain to Frank, but he already was heading to his next class, which wasn't with me. Jack on the other hand, had the same class as me.
He was on tour for a while, so that explains why he's here only now.
We started talking as we walked to the next class.
"How was tour bro?", I asked him.
"It was amazing! I cant believe we have so many fans. Anyway, I heard that you're in a band? My Chemical Romance or something?"
"Hahaha, yeah, avenged sevenfold actually signed us, and so yeah. They're on tour now, so when they come back, we'll be able to make it official", I said as I sat down.
Just then my phone starts vibrating. Fuck. Who decides to text me during class? I just leave it in my pocket and continue doing work.
Fuck whoever wanted to talk to me, you know why? BECAUSE I'M BUSY SO FUCK THAT PERSON I REALLY DON'T FUCKING CARE ANYMORE.

Franks POV

So after seeing Gerard with this new dude, I decided to ditch school. I don't wanna fucking ever see his fucking face ever again.

That lying fucking bastard, fuck him, fuck everything.

So now I'm on my way to get myself killed. I'm going to the hospital. I know this is basically suicide, but whatevs.

Mikeys POV

This hospital is so lame. Just as I sat up, the nurse said "You've got a visitor", ergh, who the fuck wants to visit me?
"Hey Mikey..", I look up to see, that it's no other then Frank Faggot Iero. I despise him so much.
"What do you want?", I ask him, as I get up. My ribs are okay now, but they're just keeping me in just in case.
"Well, you see this ring? Gerard gave it to me.", he says, and I quickly throw my fist at him. How dare Gerard get into a relationship with this fagot?

I start beating him up, first pushing him onto the ground and then I start punching his face, that ugly horrible face of his.
I take his phone out of his pocket, and quickly take a picture of him and send it to Gerard. How dare he become a faggot?

Gerards POV

Class is finally over. I cant wait to see Frank. I hope he isn't upset.

I take out my phone, to see who was the retard who texted me during class.

Fuck.
It's Frank.
It's a pic of him all beaten up and says :"Gerard dear brother, I told you to stay away from this faggot. Don't worry anymore. He's out of our lives. Forever"
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FRANK WHY DID YOU DO THIS?
I quickly run out of the school, and I see Ray on my way, so I pull him along.
"Dude, why are you pulling me? And where are we going?", he asks me as I continue pulling him.
"To save Frank.", I tell him, panting.
Sign up to rate and review this story