Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > After Naraku: Lord Sesshomaru and Rin

CHAPTER #7

by Abztract_Isight 0 reviews

Lord Sesshomaru and Rin, as demon partners.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Sesshoumaru,Rin - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-09-29 - 237 words - Complete

0Unrated
A few months have passed since Rin became a demon. She has learned to adapt to it and hunts for food on her own, finding she only has to eat once a month now. She is powerful in battle, a killing machine. Rin fights along side Lord Sesshomaru, no one can defeat them. They begin to fight for his new land and build his empire.
One night Rin stands on a hill top watching the moon rise. Her hair blows in the wind and the breeze captures her kimono dress making it dance. Lord Sesshomaru comes and stands beside her. She turns to look up at him. Her eyes glint in the moon's after glow. She is confident in herself and says softly, "I love you Sesshomaru."
Lord Sesshomaru turns to face her. She steps into his arms. As is his nature he says nothing at first, but kisses her fully and with hot passion. They are both breathless when they stop. "Rin... I will never leave you." Then Sesshomaru says the words she never thought she'd hear, "I love you too Rin."
Rin smiles and slips her hand into his, "together forever... at last, " she sighs.
Jaken comes out of the forest onto the hill behind them, "Lord Sesshomaru, Rin, wait for me!"
Rin's laughter flows out into the stary night and rebounds off the valley walls. She finally has found a family of her own.
Sign up to rate and review this story