Categories > TV > Supernatural > Mr. Bitch

Meet the New Boss

by assbutt 1 review

Mr. Novak is by far the worst teacher Dean has ever had. Or is he the best?

Category: Supernatural - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-09-17 - Updated: 2013-09-30 - 1263 words

1Funny
Castiel sighed as he walked through the orange and blue hallway. He looked at his sheet of paper that the office secretary gave him that had his class schedule and room number.

Room 207 - History.

He loved history (he should, since he lived through it all), but he hated having to teach it to a bunch of dumb-asses. It was always the same in every class; teaching in high school is too redundant for him. Too boring.

Castiel originally taught second graders. That's what his garrison assigned him, but then he fucked up. He bitched at the principal about how he was an angel of the Lord and other stuff. Castiel is surprised that the other angels let him teach again.

Castiel was an angel (was, is the key word). But ever since all of the angels lost their grace, he had become a human. His garrison assigned all the angels human occupations to look after the people - they couldn't teleport or go invisible anymore, so the only way to look after the people was to act like people and hunt any danger.

Castiel walked into the class he belonged in, and sat his bag down on a chair. It was completely empty, except for the desks, chairs, chalkboard, and posters. He didn't even bother turning on the lights.

Castiel wondered how he was going to introduce himself to the students. When he taught the second graders, they all just called him "Castiel". But these kids are much older. More mature than second graders - too mature to the point where they are immature. Castiel liked working with the little children because they much more respectful. He was just lucky that he didn't kill or eat one of them. But here, he might be so lucky.

He decided that the students should not call him "Castiel", but "Mister Novak".

Novak wasn't his name at all, but he needed to seem better and more superior than the students.

As soon as the bell rang, the hall way was filled with loud noises and laughter. Some kids were pushing each other around, while others were licking faces.

"Animals." Castiel said under his breath. He had decided a few days ago that he was going to get himself fired. He was going to do anything and everything to get himself fired.

Students started to fill up the class room, taking up all of the desk seats.

The second bell rang - the bell that told the students that class was starting and they needed to shut up. But the students didn't shut up, they just kept talking. Some students were still just arriving to class, and Castiel thought that giving out detention should be fun.

Castiel stood up from his seat, and walked to the front of the chalkboard. He wrote "Mr. Novak" in the center of the board, in cursive. As he wrote, the letters began to get smaller and harder to read. The students all stopped talking once he finished because they were all concentrating on reading his name.

"Hi, my name is Castiel Novak, but you will call me Mister Novak because I am better than you." Castiel said with a serious tone, loving the all of the students' shocked faces. Castiel was about to open his mouth to speak, but then another student walked in the classroom.

The student had brown hair, and nice bone structure. He was kind of tall - taller than Castiel - and walked with a not-so-pleasant look. He looked like the kind of kid who get s a lot of girls, but not a lot of friends. Most importantly, he was cute. Castiel thought that he would be the perfect kid to mess with.

"You." Castiel stopped the kid before he could sit down. "What's your name?"

The kid turned around to look at his new teacher before saying, "Dean." Dean sat down before Castiel gave him permission to sit.

Castiel walked up to the Dean's desk so he could inspect the kid.

"Why are you late to class, Dean?" Dean looked at his teacher and smirked.

"Because I was busy." Dean simply replied. His teacher was very good looking; wearing black suit pant, and a white shirt, with a blue tie. His sleeves were rolled up to the elbows and his hair looked like it hadn't been combed in a while. Dean was going to have fun with this teacher. "Sweetheart." Dean added and winked.

Castiel was stunned by Dean's behavior, but he was not disappointed. The teacher maneuvered himself so he was sat on the edge of Dean's desk.

"So tell me, Dean, what do you like to do for fun?" Castiel smirked back at Dean, with a flirtatious look.

"I like whatever you like." Dean replied as he shoved the tip of a pen in between his teeth. He moved his legs so he sat with his thighs open, hoping to get the teacher's attention.

"Hmm. How about detention, Dean?" Castiel could have sworn that he saw his face fall from happy to all of the anger and hatred Dean has, in only two seconds. The surrounding students were confused as to why their teacher was flirting, but they soon burst into laughter in no time.

Castiel hopped off of Dean's desk and walked back to the front of the room.

"Okay. I am your history teacher. I'm not going to teach you about all of that boring old people shit, so we're going to talk about..." Castiel couldn't think of an interesting subject, so he pointed to a blond female wearing a Twilight T-shirt. "Pick a topic, Amy."

"My name is not Amy, it's Bethanie"

"I don't care, Amy. Pick a fucking topic."

"Vampires."

"Of course you would pick vampires." Castiel rolled his eyes. "interesting topic, I guess. Anybody know how to kill a vampire?" The teacher pointed to a boy with long hair. He looked like a total pot-head (and smelled like one).

"Ummm you stake their heart." The kid slumped down in his seat as he replied half-assed.

"Wrong answer, Josh, you actually cut off their heads." Castiel tilted his head a little bit to stare at the kid. Dean heard him say something like 'my name is not Josh or whatever', but he didn't care. He was very surprised - how did his teach know how to kill a vampire?


After school had ended, Castiel was walking down the hall, but stopped when he saw Dean and some boy talking. He hid behind the corner and watched as Dean slammed his books into his locker.

"I mean... He is such an asshole, Sam! He kept going on about how much 'better' he is than everybody else." Dean shouted as he threw more books inside.

"Sounds like a dick. I have him tomorrow." The kid Dean was talking to - Sam - was leaning against another locker listening to Dean ramble. He had long hair, and he was taller than Dean.

"He started talking about vampires! Like, he knew how to kill them and shit. Like, actually kill them. He's making us write a stupid report on the truth of vampires!" Dean shoved the last of his stuff in his locker before slamming it shut.

"Do you think he's a hunter or something?" Sam asked as the two boys took off.

"I don't know man, but I do know one thing." Dean stopped to look at Sam. He smirked before saying, "I'm going to fuck him. Hopefully get him fired."


Hey, guys, tell me what you think? Thanks for reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story