Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

Chapter 4

by Deception 0 reviews

After 4yrs Yuuki comes back

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-10-09 - 610 words - Complete

0Unrated
I got up and ran as fast as I could from the classroom without vampire speed. I could hear Yori and Hanabusa calling after me to stop but I didn’t stop running. Why is she here and why now? And if she’s here then they could be as well! I thought as I ran from the classroom and into the forest. I then stopped when I got to the fountain and I saw Rido standing there. “Hello Yuuki.” He smirked. “What do you want Rido?” I question as I got Artemis out. “Only your blood.” He attacked me. I hit him with my scythe. I felt my head get heavy, so I shake it to think and Rido is gone! That’s when the guardians get here. “What’s wrong Yuuki? Please tell us.” Yori was worried about me. “Nothing I’m fine now can you leave me alone.” I glared daggers at them. Yori looked sad but Zero was as cold as ever towards me. “No.” Zero stated “Now Kiryuu, or are you going to kill me?” I threatened him. Hanabusa came running at us. “Lady Yuuki are you alright?” He asked me. “I’m fine. The guardians won’t leave me and Zero alone.” Zero was about to say something when Hanabusa told him “She named the wolf cub she found, Zero Kiryuu because of his lavender eyes and silver fur and when she found him he was covered in blood.” Zero was quiet. I look around and found Rido’s blood! “Can’t you smell his blood?” I ask and then I ran after the trail to find myself in the forest where I can hear Rido. “Hello Yuuki.”

I turn around looking for him “Where are you Rido?” I yell “Yuuki who are you yelling at?” Yori asked when they caught me. “Rido, he’s here back in the school!” I told them. “Oh but they can’t see, hear or feel me only you can Yuuki.” He laughed at me “How is it possible? Zero killed you.” I call out “Because she made it so.” I froze and couldn’t move. “I will get your blood Yuuki, I promise you that.” And with that he was gone. “Yuuki are you sure that you’re ok?” Hanabusa asked worried. Just then I fell forward and was court by someone. But I was still aware of everything. “I fear that we are running out of time.” Hanabusa was worried. “What do you mean?” Yori asked him “It’s not my place to answer only Lady Yuuki can answer.” He replied as he got up but I didn’t move. “The other day she said she killed a fellow level-E what did she mean?” Zero asked. “Again it’s not my place to answer.” Hanabusa replied. I heard Yori get up but I didn’t, then when Zero did I was lifted as well. Zero was the one holding me but why?

After some time I heard my father telling Zero to put me in the infirmary. I got out in a weak and try voice “Ze…ro.” When he had put me on the bed. After what felt like a couple of hours I opened my eyes to see my father, Yori, Hanabusa and Zero all next to me waiting for me to wake. “What happened?” I asked as I sat up in bed and looked at my friends and father. “You became unconscious after you thought you saw Rido.” Hanabusa told me. What he said “Oh but they can’t see, hear or feel me only you can Yuuki.” Ran through my head again.
Sign up to rate and review this story