Categories > Cartoons > South Park > Through the Cracks

Chapter V

by Aspergirl 0 reviews

Category: South Park - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-13 - 1637 words

0Unrated
While Cartman slept easily, rest eluded Butters. He kept his body quite still; it was his mind that was tossing and turning. What am I gonna say to my uncle Bud when he gets here tomorrow? He knew he had to say he was sorry, at least if he wanted to have the freedom to leave the house ever again. But that wasn't enough of an answer. You can't just say sorry because someone tells you to. It has to come from inside. Lying alone in the dark and quiet always allowed his thoughts to speak a little louder than they could around other people. Those thoughts told him that what he had said about his uncle was not a pack of lies. It was a memory about which there was no mistake.

I told Mom and Dad that I love Uncle Bud, and I know he loves me. I was trying to be a good nephew. So why'd I get in trouble with everybody? He sat up and rested his chin on his hands. It was during that visit to L.A. He rolled his eyes as he remembered tucking Eric "AWESOM-O" Cartman into bed after their first day there. Now that's a liar who needed to get punished. But I gave him a darn good seeing to. He giggled in spite of himself. I don't think Eric will be dressing up like a lady anymore. Every now and then he still popped that tape in the VCR to watch Cartman shaking his butt, juicy enough to rival that of Jennifer Lopez or Kim Kardashian.

Butters refocused himself. Lessee, I put Eric to bed, and I went to finish sending all the money to needy children…

With AWESOM-O "powered down" in the guest room, Butters tried to finish addressing the envelopes before bed. He was nearly finished when he heard Aunt Nellie's voice. "Butters, it's getting late. It's time to put on your PJ's and get ready for bed. You and your 'robot' have lots of sight-seeing to do tomorrow!" She was wrapped in a fuzzy pink robe, clearly ready for bed herself.

"Al-alright." Butters gave his aunt a squeeze. They exchanged good-nights, and he quickly changed into his polka-dotted pyjamas and brushed his teeth. Putting his toothbrush and toothpaste back into his overnight bag, he remembered his medicine.

"Good night, Butters." The boy looked up to see his uncle Bud's shape outside the bathroom door, which was slightly ajar. "Is it okay if I come in and give you a hug?"

Butters opened the door and wrapped his arms around Uncle Bud. "Well, sure!" he answered cheerily, and went back to the bag.

"So, ah… How're you liking your visit so far?" asked Bud, leaning against the counter. He seemed overly cool and slightly uncomfortable all at once.

Maybe he's worried I'm not having a good time. Quick to put that theory to rest, Butters beamed. "Gee, me and AWESOM-O are havin' so much fun! We're going to go help out some movie producers come up with more ideas tomorrow."

Bud nodded along with the news, and appeared to be nodding with his whole upper body. There was quiet for a moment, and Bud looked down at his nephew, who held a package of individually wrapped pills in his hand. "Whatcha got there?" Bud asked. There was that very offhand demeanor again.

"I gotta have my suppository. AWESOM-O usually gives it to me, but he's turned off right now." The words were innocent when spoken, but perverted when heard.

"Is that right?" Bud seemed to be smoothing the wrinkles out of his shirt, and continued long after any wrinkles could have survived. "Tell you what, kiddo. I can help you with that."

"You will?" Butters looked content. "You don't know how hard it is to get these in all by myself." He handed his uncle one of the tablets. No sooner had he done so than he felt Bud's other hand massaging his back. Slowly. Deeply. "That feels real nice," cooed Butters. He was used to his uncle's hugs that lingered just a little, or kisses that landed on his mouth or his neck.

Bud's gaze was fixed on the motion of his hand, which momentarily crept up to run fingers through Butters' hair. "You know, you have the most beautiful blonde hair. Just like your aunt."

"Aw, thanks!" Butters showed a sweet delight at the compliment. Uncle Bud is way nicer than Mom and Dad. He doesn't think my hair looks silly.

"And you're cute like her. Especially when you sing that song."

"Y-you mean: Lu lu lu, I've got some apples, lu lu lu, you got some too!"

"Lu lu lu, let's make some applesauce, take off our clothes and lu lu lu," Bud crooned.

Those ain't the words Aunt Nellie taught me. I can learn a lot from Uncle Bud. Butters continued to hum as the hand then travelled down Butters' spine and slipped beneath the waistband of his pyjama bottoms. Bud clasped at the boy's soft buttocks before sliding the colorful cotton out of the way. At Butters' side, he took a long, hungry look at the boy's exposed lower half, continuing to rub the delicate pink skin. Not used to so much activity leading up to having his medication, Butters asked, "What're ya doin'?"

"Helping. Don't you feel better getting your back rubbed?"

"Uh-huh," Butters agreed, even though he wasn't sure that the places his uncle's hands were exploring now would still qualify as his back. I guess it is because the word 'backside' has 'back' in it. Hmmm. Is my wiener part of my back, too?

"Good, good." Bud opened the little packet and repositioned himself behind Butters. "Now, I need you to bend over for me."

Butters complied and said, "N-not too fast. If you go too fast, it'll hurt some."

"Don't worry, I won't," Bud replied. "Just to be on the safe side, I better try something. You like getting tickled, don't you?" Bud ran a playful hand up Butters' side, sending the little blonde into fits of giggles when the tickling reached his underarms.

"I sure do!" squealed Butters.

"Super. I'm going to tickle you some more." Bud used his free hand to spread Butters open, exposing his little pink hole.

Butters didn't know what to expect, but the feeling of something moist flicking against his skin certainly was not it. Wondering, he looked back to see that Bud seemed to be tickling him with his face. With his mouth. "You probably shouldn't do that." Bud looked up, eyes glassy, bracing to hear the child scream for his aunt and wake her. Instead, Butters warned, "My butthole is all ucky."

The man's sigh of relief was warm on Butters' skin. "Shhh. Just relax." Butters did his best, despite being confused by what his body was telling him. The boy squirmed, and Bud used one hand to bend Butters further, so that his upper half rested on the carpeted toilet seat cover. The carpet was soft, but scratchy, prompting Butters to stretch out his arms. Bud now had perfect access, and lapped eagerly. Growing bolder, Bud pressed his tongue against the tiny ring, and with less force than he would have expected, it popped inside. Butters started up a confused whimpering. This only seemed to incite his uncle's fervor. The tongue motions quickened, with more frequent dips inside. Butters tossed his head, needing to respond to the sensations flooding his system, and having few parts free to move.

Suddenly, Bud stopped and sat up. Through ragged breaths, he asked, "How did you like that?"

I dunno what he's doing back there, but I don't wanna hurt his feelings or nothin'. With a slight turn of his head, enough to see Bud out of the corner of his eye, Butters responded, "That… that was real okay."

"Yeah? Then let's get your suppository in there."

Butters felt the tip going in and bit his lip as Bud's finger followed, pushing the tablet deeper inside. "That's good, Uncle Bud. It's in."

Speaking almost before Butters finished, Bud explained, "Well, we want the medicine to do its job, right? So I'm going to try to help it some more. I love you, and I want you to… feel good." Bud nearly withdrew his finger, and pushed it in again. Both held their breath as the finger disappeared inside Butters. Bud was thrilled to find that Butters' condition that required suppositories also caused the boy's muscles to spasm erratically around his finger. After some further exploring in Butters' most private depths, stroking the boy inside just as he had his outside, Bud pulled back his finger and reentered with two.

Only now did Butters make a high-pitched cry. "No, it hurts! It hurts."

Ever keeping his cool, Bud removed his fingers from Butters and wiped them on his jeans. He was pleasantly surprised to find that the boy had made no protest until then. "That'll do the trick," Bud stated. "And you need to run along to bed, young man."

Butters stood up and put his pyjama bottoms back on. Already he could tell that he wouldn't be doing any running that night. He was just ready to get to bed. "Nighty-night, Uncle Bud!" said Butters, to which he got a grunted reply. As soon as Butters passed through the bathroom door, it shut heavily behind him, followed by the urgent unfastening of a belt buckle and zipper. Butters shrugged. "Huh. Guess he really needed to make." The last thing he remembered was crawling into bed next to AWESOM-O and drifting off.

Looking back at that night, Butters analyzed his actions over and over. "I just don't get it. He really did that, and I told the truth. What'd I do wrong?"
Sign up to rate and review this story