Categories > Original > Humor > This Is A Blog :)

Good/Bad Friday

by Hozzie 1 review

Friday night!:)

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-10-13 - 378 words

0Unrated
Hey guys!:)

So I saw SLEEPING WITH SIRENS ON FRIDAY :D We were in Standing so we decided to queue all day. My friends Becca and Jess J's parents gave them the day off college but my Mom said I wasn't allowed. Either way, I rang up college and said I was ill then went anyway.

We got the train at 10.05 and made it to the queue at 11 :) We got to the front of the O2 Priority queue but some people who weren't even on O2 were allowed to push in front of us :(

Anyhoo, we got inside and made it to the barrier :D We had a decent spot but we kept getting moved slightly to the left until we were in crap spots by the end.

'Cos it was the last show it was really good, I think SWS were slightly drunk but they were amazing and seemed like they were having a great time:)

The lead singer of Hands Like Houses even jumped down in front of us and grabbed our hands - We'd never heard of them before but we still freaked out a bit too much :L

It finished at about 10 and then we waited for them to come out until 11 but they didn't and we had to go catch the last train home or we'd have been stranded until about 6AM. We got McDonalds and I started feeling really sick on the train.

So sick that when my wallet fell out my bag I didn't noticed and I LEFT IT ON THE FUCKING TRAIN. I had to go to Barclays yesterday and request a new debit card :( Luckily, I only lost about £3 but my TLC card and ID were in there... I'm glad I spent all my money yesterday:)

Overall, I had a great night :D Kellin nearly made my cry with his speech after Free Now and I can't wait to see them when they come back :3 Kellin goes "This will be our last show in Birmingham ever so we're glad you could make it." He stood there for like two minutes then goes "I was joking guys, calm down."

And the next concert I go to will be THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS AND FALL OUT BOY :D

Love Hozzie
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story