Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Us

by MSbenzedrine 1 review

Frank babysitting the Way brothers. Frerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-10-14 - Updated: 2013-10-14 - 1065 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was just this morning when Frank was eating his breakfast when his mom told him her not so big news that Frank will believe that will ruin his life for a while.

"Frank, I need you to baby-sit the Way brothers."

Frank almost choked on his pancakes. He stared at his mom and chuckled, "Yeah, very funny mom."

Linda smiled, "Yeah. Baby-sit or you'll be grounded for a week. No video games, no guitar and no hanging out with Ray and Bob."

"But mom! That's so unfair! They don't even like me!" he said, finishing his food, "Why do they need me to baby-sit anyway?"

"Well, me and Donna are gonna attend the prayer group and after that, we'll be watching this new movie."

"But they don't like me!" Frank insisted, hoping his mother would change her mind. Everytime Donna comes to their house, she would always bring her sons, they wouldn't even talk or look at Frank. They'll just sit in the corner and draw or sometimes read comic books or whatever it is they're reading.

Linda rolled her eyes dramatically, then someone rang the doorbell, "Hush Frankie."

"Linda!" Donna Way grinned and hugged Linda tightly. Behind her were Gerard and Mikey Way.

"Donna! It's so good to see you!" Linda hugged back then kneeled down and smiled at the boys, "You guys are gonna be staying here for a while with Frank okay?" she pointed at Frank who was staring at them, pouting.

Mikey nodded, "Okay." he looked at Frank and asked, "Is he gonna play with us?"

Linda smiled, "Of course he will! Right Frank?"

"Yeah, whatever." he mumbled.

"So Frank, here's my number and some emergency numbers. Call us if you need anything okay?" Donna handed him a piece of paper then kissed her kids goodbye then made her escape with Linda.

When they were alone, Gerard and Mikey made their way to the couch and staring blankly at the television. They were both surprised when Frank sat down on the couch next to them.

"So guys, how old are you again?"

Gerard stared at him and blushed, "I'm 8 and Mikey's 5."

"Oh, okay then."

"How 'bout you Fwank?" Mikey asked, sucking his thumb.

"16 and miserable."

Gerard gasped, "Why are you miserable Frankie?"

Frank sighed and shook his head, "because I could be outside hanging out with my friends instead of baby-sitting you guys!"

Both of them were silent and Gerard and Mikey were close to tears.

Frank bit his lip and sighed. He moved closer to the boys and patted their back awkwardly, "Um, I didn't mean to snap at you guys, I'm sorry." he started to panic quietly when they weren't looking at him, "Uh, come on guys! Let's uh- play a game?"

Mikey's face lit up, "Can we bake brownies?"

Frank smiled and shrugged, "Sure. How 'bout you Gerard? What do you want to do?"

Gerard looked at Frank, "Dress up, I like dressing up."

"Yes!" Mikey shouted, "Let's play Dress Up Gee!"

"Okay so, I have a few clothes that could fit you guys." he stood up and went upstairs, Gerard and Mikey following behind him.

"Do you have dresses?"

"What?"

"Dresses," Gerard repeated, "Mommy let's me borrow her dress sometimes when we play dress up and she does my hair."

"Okay, I'll see what I can do." he quickly went to his mom's room and searched for dresses that she rarely uses. When he found some, he quickly went back to his room and found Gerard and Mikey applying eyeliner. "So, guys, I got some dresses."

Gerard gave him a small smile, "Thanks."

After a few minutes of laughing and trying some clothes, Gerard found a cute red dress that goes perfectly with his pale skin and black hair while Mikey found Frank's old Smashing Pumpkins shirt.

"You look pretty Gee!" Mikey grinned and hugged his brother, "Does he look pretty Frank?"

"Yeah, you look very pretty Gee."

Gerard blushed and looked at his feet, "Thank you."

"Don't mention it."

When Mikey went out to get a sandwich, Gerard looked at Frank and blushed, "Hey Frankie, can I ask you a question?"

Frank shrugged, "Sure."

"Will you... will you uh- will you marry me?"

"What?"

"Will you marry me Frankie?" Gerard repeated, with a hopeful smile on his face.

"Eh, sure. Why not?" Frank chuckled.

"So, are we going to kiss now?" Gerard asked shyly, biting his lower lip.

Frank chuckled softly and kissed Gerard on the cheek. The young boy blushed furiously, speechless.

"Okay so, your mom will be here in about 10 minutes, so come on, let's go and see what Mikey's doing."

Still blushing, Gerard nodded and changed back to his normal clothes and followed Frank downstairs.

They sat down together and Frank gave him his sandwich. few minutes later, Linda and Donna came inside and greeted them all.

"So boys, how'd your day go?"

"We played dress up!" Mikey answered chirply.

"That's great honey!" Donna kissed her youngest son on the head and turned to look at Gerard, "How 'bout you sweetie? How's your day go?"

"Me and Frank got married." Gerard mumbled, blushing.

Donna looked at Frank and Frank just shrugged.

Linda just smiled and placed a kiss on Frank's forehead, "Oh honey."

~~~~

10 years later

Gerard was sitting on the couch, patiently waiting for Frank to come home. He was watching The Simpsons when he herd some keys rattling and the door opened slowly.

"Gee? Where are you?"

"Frankie!" he got off the couch and ran to Frank, attacking his face with kisses, "I missed you!"

Frank chuckled and pecked Gerard's lips, "Honey, I just got coffee."

Gerard pouted, "Yeah, but still."

They cuddled on the couch, Gerard's head on Frank's chest, listening to his heartbeat and sighing slowly.

"Frank?"

"What is it sweetie?"

Gerard smiled and buried his face on Frank's chest, "I'm glad I asked you to marry me when I was 8."

"Yeah, and I'm glad that I decided to stay and baby-sit you."

Gerard giggled and closed his eyes, enjoying the warm feeling of Frank's arms wrapped around him.


"Honey, did you have fun with Gerard and Mikey?"

"Yeah, I did. Why?"

Linda giggled, "Ya know, Gerard was so excited when I told him that you could baby-sit them. Honey, he has a likes on you! Maybe if he's older, you'll like him."

"Mom!"

"I'm just kidding honey. Goodnight."
Sign up to rate and review this story