Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Breath of Life

2

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-17 - 431 words

1Moving
Gerard glared at Frankie, his eyes sparkling with hate and distrust. "I don't trust you." He said honestly. He grabbed Frankie's wrist and pulled him out into the hall, looking back at me. "We'll just be a second, Mikes." He smiled before he shut the door.

I could hear the mumbles of their conversation, but not the actual words. After a minute, the door opened again and they walked in.

The tension in the air made my stomach flip. In less then a second, they reached for the trash can and handed it to me together. Ducking my head into the can, I let everything out into it. Frankie took the bucket with apologies in his eyes. Gerard was grabbing a cup of water for me.

I washed out my mouth and spat it into the trash before I drank the bit of water left. Frankie sat the trash can outside and sat at the foot of the bed, his hand resting on my knee. "You should sleep." He said softly. "I'll be here when you wake up."

I nodded and let my eyes close. Someone reached over and took my glasses off of my nose.

After a long silence, Frankie said something. "I love him. Just so you know."

"How long have you known him?" Gerard asked softly.

"I met him before they even found the cancer. We've been together for almost a year." I smiled softly.

"Why haven't we met before then?" Gerard asked softly.

"I've talked to you on the phone before. But I was scared my parents would find out. They're Catholic." He patted my knee softly. "Now, I don't really give a damn. If they hate me or not. If you hate me or not. All I care about is Mikey."

There was a short silence. "I guess I don't hate you as much now. Be gay with Mikey if you want. But I swear to God if you hurt him, I'll kill you."

Frankie laughed softly. "If I hurt him, you'll have to beat me to killing myself." I couldn't stop my hand from twitching.

I've never heard that before. "Deal." I heard the smile in Gerard's voice. "You're okay kid. And don't worry. I'm not telling anybody about you two. It's not my secret."







Chapter two! Yay! Okay, as far as links go, it's not working with me at all. BUT!

You can find the videos on my YouTube channel! Causeican274. And while you're there, go ahead and subscribe! You know you wanna!

Anywhos, R+R and all the jazz.

Hugs and Pink,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story