Categories > Anime/Manga > .hack//Sign

dobre wychowanie

by brandonrogers882 0 reviews

Category: .hack//Sign - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-21 - 993 words

0Unrated
Have you ever tried to get rid of a poor habit like smoking or overeating? Did you succeed? I know it's hard to ensure that you break bad habits, so why not concentrate on the good stuff? Why not strive to establish some good habits worth having?

Sounds easy, but where to start? What are good habits worth having? Which are worth to put the effort in, to enhance myself step-by-step?

I have my personal list of good habits I believe are worth having or developing. No, I've not conquered all of them, but I am working towards it. There are other, so my list is by far not complete, however, you have to start somewhere.

10 Good Habits Worth Having

So, here we go - my personal list of good habits to support my self improvement:

Daily Exercise It needs to be on the top of my list because your physical state influences your mind so much - not a way of getting around that. I know, it's hard to interrupt the bad practice of doing nothing, however, you will have more energy, more stamina; slim down (if you want to) and be more relaxed and at ease. Don't choose a marathon immediately, start small, just 10min Three times per week will do. Increase it slowly to each day, boost the daily time - ensure miss it once you are in the rhythm.
Relax - Also Daily This is a point the majority of us tend to forget. Your Body (and Mind) need both - stimulation and relaxation. Your defense mechanisms and overall health will benefit from this habit. Daily Relaxation doesn't mean just hanging on the sofa - sorry. Try a more active approach: taking time out and being aware of it. Give meditation, yoga or relaxation techniques like Progressive Muscle Relaxation a try. Your body and mind will recover far better compared to just hanging out in front of the TV. Best is to develop it into a daily habit - it is definitely a good habit to have!
Healthy Food "You are what You eat". Your body (and mind) place their energy from the food you provide. The greater the quality of your nutrition the greater you will feel. If you're not there yet start with small steps. Introduce one bit of fruit and something vegetable to your meals every single day to start with and move from there. Good habits need time to develop.

http://dobrenawyki.pl/dobre_wychowanie

Positive Self Image You're the person who will be with you all of your life, 24/7. You are the most important person in your life. You are totally unique, and you can be proud of yourself. Make a list of what you have achieved in your lifetime, dream big and make sure you remind yourself of all your good attributes. Start with saying "I love you" to yourself every day in the mirror. Ever tried? It felt very strange in my experience to say it out aloud, but it helps to feel great with yourself.
Wealthy Thoughts "Wealth" is not limited to money, you may be wealthy (or poor) in all areas of life, like in relationships, emotions, experience. But additionally financially. Acknowledge that which you have achieved already and shoot for more. Imagine how it can be, where you can develop more wealth. Think it on a regular (daily) basis as well as your life will be abundant. We become what we think about.
Get a great Night's Sleep In our fast paced society sometimes I hear that "sleep is overrated". From your body's perspective it's not. Make sure that you get enough rest (and enough) every evening. Your mind and the body need that point to recover and digest what went down throughout the day. Don't cut yourself short, you deserve the very best.
Life Long Learning When did you last learn new things? That doesn't necessarily mean getting (another) degree - reading a new book about a topic that you're interested in, trying a brand new sport or learning a brand new language counts towards your learning. Your mind is like a muscle and needs that stimulus to remain fit. Creating a new good habit means you learn something new too.

http://cruz063.beeplog.com/blog.pl?blogid=426554

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff Do you get annoyed easily? Are you currently angry because you got stuck in a traffic jam? Or the food took ages in the restaurant? There is so much happening in your life, make sure you don't spend all your energy on stuff that are not worth it (and anger uses energy in a major way). So get in to the habit of checking with yourself "Will this matter in 12 month time?". When the answer is no - why waste energy onto it today?
Know What you would like Make sure you know what you want - and request it. If you do not do that, how are others (and also the universe) supposed to know what you want? It is amazing how easy you can get the things you want should you actually manage to ask for them (in a nice way of course). It will increase your confidence and self confidence when you develop this good habit.
Practice Gratitude Have you considered all the good stuff in your life? I know, it's much easier to complain and find out what is missing. But could it be really that important to own the latest gadget? Envying others for which they have isn't healthy and doesn't get you to achieve your primary goal. A much better habit is to practice gratitude. That you can do the following experiment: for 30 days every evening when you go to bed think about your day and remember the good things. Write them down. Appreciate them. Find out if it changes your feelings about your life. If not, nothing is lost. Whether it does - continue practising this great habit.
Sign up to rate and review this story