Categories > Anime/Manga > .hack//Sign

Smoke your pipe

by sushibronze49 0 reviews

Category: .hack//Sign - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-22 - 371 words

0Unrated
There’s no dishonor to relighting a pipe. They could be a little temperamental and yes it swallows a good lot of practice to pack a pipe then it burns well down.
First, here’s stuff like that to perform:
Don’t make use of a torch (blue flame) style lighter - it burns hot, which enables it to do major injury to your briar.
Don’t use paper matches. The resulting light tastes bad.
Not use an average lighter if possible. You are able to accomplish it, but it usually involves tilting your http://www.masterbong420.com/videos/videos.php?id=114&title=How-to-Make-a-Tire-Gauge-Pipe#.UlZMeqVzvao in the flame, which results in burn marks around the rim of your respective pipe.
Try not to flame the rim of one's pipe.
If you’re lighting with wooden matches, do this:



1. I might suggest lighting two at the same time, the way it gives a better flame that’s more unlikely that to visit out immediately. It also extends just how long you have to light your pipe prior to the matches burn down.
2. Light the matches, but allow sulfur burn up when you light your pipe. Very last thing that their tobacco to taste like rotten eggs.
3. Walk the flame round the the top of tobacco without contacting it. Puff SLOWLY and rhythmically on your own pipe. The slower your draws, better it will pull the flames to the tobacco.
4. Keep working until you’ve evenly lit the top.
5. Once you’ve had a layer of grey ash ahead, tamp it down a tad and relight as appropriate.
If you’re utilizing a pipe lighter, do this:
1. Walk the flame around the top of the tobacco. Puff SLOWLY and rhythmically on your http://www.masterbong420.com/videos/videos.php?id=114&title=How-to-Make-a-Tire-Gauge-Pipe#.UlZMeqVzvao . The longer your draws, the better it's going to pull the flames on the tobacco.
2. Carry on until you’ve evenly lit the top.
3. Once you’ve got a layer of grey ash above, tamp it down somewhat and relight if necessary.



Related posts:
http://www.blackplanet.com/your_page/blog/view_posting.html?pid=1210122&profile_id=63148029&profile_name=repairbronze29&user_id=63148029&username=repairbronze29&preview=1
http://startaidea.info/blogs/viewstory/551954
Sign up to rate and review this story