Categories > Original > Erotica > Kitsune Dabbles

Heat Sheets

by Noizchild 0 reviews

On another heated night, Mosh struggles to sleep in the summer hot air.

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Published: 2013-10-23 - 229 words - Complete

0Unrated
Heat Sheets:

Mosh and Noiz were in bed for the night. The kitty had gone to sleep, but the mouse had no such luck. He lied under the sheets, sweating. He panted for air. Mosh's eyes glanced over at his girlfriend.

How the hell came she sleep like this?, he thought. His eyes trailed down to her bosom. Her gown in the sweat clung to her body. Mosh swallowed as he felt another wave coming.

It's too hot for this, he thought, Stop it! His mind ignored him like it usually did when it came to Noiz's body. His eyes stayed stuck on her chest. The purple silk she wore did little to ease his mind. The mouse boy shut his eyes.

Stop, he thought, Just... stop. His eyes wouldn't let up. Mosh tried to roll away, but the image of her breasts grew stronger in his mind. He closed his eyes and swallowed hard.

Noiz-tan... The growing pressure between his legs didn't make matters any better. For the rest of the night, Mosh lied there in sweat, discomfort, and boner. His girlfriend slept through the whole thing and didn't notice.

The next morning, Noiz awoke and stretched out her arms. "Good morning," she greeted her boyfriend. She paused when she noticed Mosh's tired and worn out face. "Babe, what's the matter?" she asked.

"Please don't ask..." he mumbled.
Sign up to rate and review this story