Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Happy Birthday Frankie

by FanfictionAnonymous 3 reviews

Frerard sexx! It's Frank's birthday and Gerard treats him to something special

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-10-25 - 1497 words - Complete

1Hot
My first fic that I ever posted somewhere! Apart from ask.fm obviously ha ha. Also this is for the wonderful PantyPoison from ask because she enjoyed my random Frerards and encouraged me to post them!

Gerard was excited, probably more excited than he should be when he thought about it. After all it was his boyfriend Frank's birthday, and not his own, but he couldn't help it. He had the outfit ready and the look in his boyfriend's eyes would be priceless, he had been begging Gerard to do this for ages.

He picked up the outfit and giggled to himself, he couldn't believe he was actually going to go through with it, but at the same time it was turning him on.

Gerard slipped the dress on and rolled up the stockings before putting on a pair of black lace panties, walking to the mirror to admire himself. He giggled as he turned to look at himself from every angle then picked up the eyeliner, putting it on thick and ruffling his hair.

The man peeked through the bedroom blinds as he heard a car pulling into the street, realising it was his boyfriend he quickly put on his little hat and ran down the stairs. He squeezed into his heels as he heard the car door slam and quickly made his way to the bookshelf in the front room to position himself.

Frank sighed as he slammed the door of his car and locked it. Gerard had forgotten his birthday, how does someone even forget Halloween anyway? He made his way into the house and put on a fake smile, he called out to his lover and recieved no reply so decided to look for him. He walked into the front room, glancing around and turning to walk away when his eyes widened in sudden realisation and he spun back around.

There Gerard stood, looking hotter than hell, and all of Frank's blood rushed south. His boyfriend wore a short black French maids outfit, complete with a white apron and hat, stockings that ran all the way up his pale thin legs and a pair of six inch black heels. Suddenly he turned and sauntered slowly over to Frank, biting his lip and running a feather duster across his hand

"Oh monsieur! I am so sorry, I 'ave not finished ze cleaning of ze house..." Gerard said in a mock French accent, running the duster teasingly up his boyfriend's thigh "I must be, 'ow you say, punished?"

"Ah yes, my dear, you must..." Frank smirked huskily, drinking in the filthily innocent look on his boyfriend's face and falling straight into character. Frank was gay, he was one hundred percent a penis fan and he knew it, but there was just something about a French maid outfit that turned him on and seeing his boyfriend in one made his cock painfully hard "Bend over the couch..."

Gerard did as he was told immediately, shaking his ass a little in the air and watching as Frank picked up the feather duster. Frank crouched down to run his hands up Gerard's thighs and up into his skirt, growling hungrily as the lace panties came into view.

"You've been very bad haven't you?..." Frank groaned as he pushed the skirt up around the olders waist "Disobeying your master, do you know what happens when you're bad? You get spanked..." Frank raised the feather sister and brought the handle down briskly on the pert ass of his lover. Gerard moaned in delight and grasped the back of the couch tightly

"Oh yes monsieur! I 'ave been so naughty! Strike me again!"

"As you wish..."

Gerard moaned loudly as the thin plastic was brought down harshly across his ass again and again, each strike being followed with tender fingers stroking his flesh. Eventually Frank couldn't take any longer and pulled Gerard to his feet, spinning him around and running his hand up to cup the erection being constricted behind the thin lace

"On your knees..." Gerard smiled and dropped to his knees, sitting back and waiting patiently as Frank unfastened his jeans and slipped his painfully hard erection from his boxers "I want you to lick me clean..."

"Oui monsieur..." Gerard whispered huskily as he took Frank's balls in his hand and began massaging them gently, running his tongue up the shaft of his lovers dick and flicking his devious tongue over the slit. Frank moaned and ran his hands into Gerard's hair, rocking his hips to fuck his boyfriends mouth lazily.

Gerard hollowed his cheeks to suck harder as he rubbed his tongue up and down the underside of Frank's shaft, still fondling the sack. Frank could feel the coil in his stomach tightening, his orgasm building quickly, and grabbed his boyfriends hair tightly. Gerard pulled away with an obscene slurp and looked up at his boyfriend with big innocent eyes and a devilishly filthy smirk "Oui master?..."

"Stand up and bend over again..."

Gerard got to his feet and swayed his hips as he walked to the couch, giggling as Frank moaned at the sight. He bit his lip as he felt the calloused skin of Frank's hand run across his ass before grasping the lace panties and yanking them down. Frank spread Gerard's cheeks and flicked his tongue over the tight hole, smirking at the moan he emmited from his lover.

The feeling of Frank's tongue lapping at his entrance had Gerard gasping and groaning in ecstacy, the hot wetness turning him on like never before; he ached to be touched but enjoyed the role play too much to reach down and stroke himself. Suddenly there was two fingers entering him, scissoring as Frank let his devious tongue dip inside. Gerard couldn't stop himself and began rocking himself back and forth, fucking himself on the digits inside of him and throwing his head back as the utterly filthy feeling took over.

Frank sat back and admired his work, slowly slipping his fingers in and out of his boyfriend, his cock twitching at the deliciously obscene sight. He stood, pulling his fingers out as he did so, and grabbed his boyfriend's shoulders to pull him up. Gerard gasped as Frank spun him around and pushed him toward the door, slamming his back against it.

Slowly the younger man crouched down and hooked Gerard's left leg over his shoulder, standing up and holding the other at his waist. Gerard held his leg in place and pushed back against the door so his body was arched, enabling Frank to place his painfully hard cock at his entrance and push inside.

Gerard moaned as he felt himself fill up, Frank's dick slipping inside with ease after he stretched the older so deliciously. Frank's thrusts were sloppy at first, as they tried to find a rythm, but soon Gerard was rocking his hips to meet every thrust. Frank slammed himself into Gerard and pulled him up, their chests colliding and lips meeting in a frenzied kiss. The younger stumbled backwards, still fully seated inside his lover, and flopped onto the sofa.

The older man immediately pulled away and began raising and lowering himself onto Frank's cock, copius amounts of precum making the action smoother and angled his hips until he found his sweet spot. He threw his head back and entangled his fingers into his lovers hair, his moans getting louder as Frank licked and nibbled at his throat.

Gerard rolled his hips and gasped, Frank's moans vibrating through his oversensitized body, as he felt his prostate being rubbed. The younger felt his abdomen tightening and knew he wouldn't last much longer, he ran a hand up under the skirt of his writhing lover and wrapped his fingers around his twitching member. Gerard jerked forward, leaning his head down to rest on Frank's and connected their lips in a heated kiss, wrapping his arms tight around his lovers neck

"Baby...fuck baby...I'm..."

"Me too Gee...uh...fuck...I love you ..'

"I love you too...ah..fuck Frankie!" Gerard arched his back as he came hard, thick white ropes spurting over Frank's hand and his dress.

Frank jerked his hips wildly as his orgasm tore through him, Gerard's walls clenching around him driving him over the edge. His vision turned white as he filled his lover with his hot cum, thrusting weakly as he rode out his orgasm. Gerard flopped forward, laying his head on Frank's shoulder and nuzzling his neck. After a few moments of gathering themselves, Frank pulled out of Gerard and stroked his hair softly

"That was amazing Gee...Thank you..." Gerard looked up at Frank and smiled

"Happy Birthday baby...you do know you gotta pay me back on my birthday?..."

"What do ya got in mind?" Frank replied suspiciously as Gerard smirked up at him

"How are you with nursing?"

End!

Did you like it? I enjoyed writing it ha ha. Let me know! Thank you!
Sign up to rate and review this story