Categories > Books > Even if it Kills Me > The Deed of the Two Assassins PART 3:

The Deed of the Two Assassins PART 4:

by KatSurrenders 0 reviews

In for a thrill when they've found this mysterious lighting in the wilderness. Searching for Blade, their immortal enemy. Stay tuned after

Category: Even if it Kills Me - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-10-28 - 384 words - Complete

0Unrated
~STORY CONTINUED~
As the leaves crumple under my feet, as the chilling air is like a flat blade of ice against my cheeks. All else is silent; absolutely...silent. The dead cold chill in the wilderness is all pitch black, nothing to be seen. Until we've come upon lit candles that were soon`to be blown out from the chilling wind that has turned damp; all else turns dark. I stop moving and take a glance around as I slowly slide to the cold, wet ground. Not worrying about Justin, I sit there in silence and stillness.
A couple moments pass with stillness in the air, all of the breeze has stopped, ending in a low, very faint growl.
I gasp and slowly take my bow from my back into my hands, and take an arrow to the bow and ready my stance. I hear a click noise which was Justin readying his bow and arrow also. No words are to be spoken, I raise my fist in the air acting like he can see it clearly, but to let him know to hold.
I whisper very silently "Shh..." as I slowly rise off the ground, gently turning my head each way to look around me, and squinting my eyes trying to gain focus on my surroundings. A couple minutes pass, maybe 5 or 10. I lower my bow and arrow but still keeping my guard up.
"Raven.." I hear Justin whisper from a very close distance.
I widen my eyes for a second but then realizing it's Jacob I say "What?"
"Lower your damn voice and come here. Follow my voice to get here"
"I'm not stupid Justin!" I say in a frustrated tone, as I make my way towards his voice.
I slowly take my footsteps. I slowly grasp my bow tighter and tighter. I slowly breathe as my heartbeat trembles. You never know the feeling of being uncomfortable until it's all you can feel for a long time and nothing can stop it from affecting you, yourself.
My foot collapses into the ground with a loud thud below the leaves. My heart skips a beat, I breathe faster and faster as I reach for Justin's hand and miss...falling deeper and deeper into a deep, black hole.
~TO BE CONTINUED (just a sub-story-line)~
Sign up to rate and review this story