Categories > Original > Erotica > Kitsune Dabbles

Working

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Mosh watches Noiz as she works.

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-10-28 - 268 words - Complete

0Unrated
>Working:

Noiz has a draft due tomorrow. She was just about finished, so she is hard at work tonight. Mosh sat on desk and watched her type. Her fingers moved in double time across the keyboard. The mouse boy leaned in for a closer look. When he couldn't keep up with her fingers, he turned his eyes to the screen. His lips broke down into silent reading.

"This is looking good so far," he said in a whisper.

"Shhh," Noiz whispered at him. Mosh sat back on the desk. He couldn't explain it, but he seemed to love watching her work at times like this. Seeing her creativity floating out of her mind and onto the paper/screen mesmerized him. Her fingers typing faster and faster added onto the tasty rush unfolding before him. The mouse boy licked his eyes as his eyes grew bigger.

At last, Noiz hit save and sat back at her desk with a breath out.

"I'm done," she said. Mosh crawled up Noiz's arm and rested on her shoulder. He nibbled on her ear.

"What do you want to do now?" he asked. His girlfriend shrugged her shoulders as she gave him a little smile.

"Sleep," she said, "I'm tired." Mosh gave her a little pout.

"That's all?" he asked. The kitty giggled after she took a second to ponder her answer.

"Okay," she said, "Maybe a little cuddling before then." Mosh gave her big kiss on the cheek.

"Alright," he whispered happily. Noiz gave him another pat on the head before e-mailing the manuscript and shutting down her laptop for the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story