Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Business Of Misery

Business Of Misery

by SurprisedDisaster 0 reviews

An MCR and Paramore fanfiction- I have no idea where this is going but it's a mystery of who gets Hayley Williams pregnant.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2013-04-22 - 1166 words

0Unrated
(A/N) I know that the people in both bands are either married or with someone and they're happy. Also the thing with the ages and all. Lets just ignore those facts okay? Okay. There's also a few other people that aren't from MCR or Paramore, but they're needed for the plot. sorry for this being long, just thought I'd warn you, this will probably, most likely, possibly, a very high chance of this being quite a long story. Thank you all, bye bye c:

---------------------------------------

"HAYLEY, COME ON. GET YOU'RE ARSE OUT OF BED AND GET HERE. WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE" I heard Jeremy call, or rather yell to me. I've been living with Jeremy in his apartment for about two years now ever since my parents kicked me out for being a total pain in the arse. I like
it better here anyway. Jeremy was my family now. Jeremy and Taylor, my wonderful boyfriend.

"COMING DOWN NOW, STOP YELLING" I yelled back. A bit hypercritical, right? Oh well. I quickly pulled my blankets off feeling the cold hit me instantly. I looked outside and saw grey clouds. 'It's going to be a cold one', I thought to myself. I grabbed my red skinny jeans, and my American Idiot Green Day jumper and quickly got changed. I pulled on my black low cut converses over my feet. I combed through my hair and applied black eyeliner and ran out to the kitchen where Jeremy and Taylor were sitting making conversation over coffee.

"Here Hayles" That was my nickname Jeremy gave to me ever since we first met, many years ago. "I made you some toast. It has Nutella on it" he said as he passed me a plate with two pieces of Nutella toast on it.

"Thanks", I replied to him. I made my way to the other side of the bench where Taylor was. "Hey babe" I said right before he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer and kissed me.

"Break it up and eat, Hayley. We need to get to school."

-------------------------------------------

After a walk through an alley way and around the corner we arrived at school. School isn't too bad. I guess the group that I hang out with are the outcasts, better known to everyone else 'the emo's'. I didn't really care anymore, there's great people in that group, some in year 11 and 12.

In year 11 there is, myself, Taylor York, Jenna McDougall (Jeremy's girlfriend), Mikey Way, and Avril Lavigne. Avril and I are great friends but she's inanely jealous over the fact that I got Taylor and she didn't. In year 12 there is, Jeremy Davis, Gerard Way (Mikey's older brother), and Bob Bryar.

We walked to our spot... Or I guess you could say hide out. It's right at the back of the football oval behind the sports shed that's all surrounded by trees other than the front. There's only one way to get trough the trees into the middle. Our group are the only people to know. As we entered we all greeted each other and sat down.

"I heard there's some new guy coming here today. He's in year 11. Apparently he moved schools because he got teased because of his hight or something." Avril said starting a conversation.

Mikey lifted his head and responded, "How to people find out so much about a kids personal life that hasn't even been here one day, yet?" What he said really made me wonder.

"Maybe the hight thing isn't true. It could be anything from moving houses because one of his parents changed jobs to his pet llama getting run over by a lawn mower and not wanting to keep seeing his poor dead llama cut up into pieces every time he walked outside so he HAD to move houses". That comment made everyone moan in disgust, except Taylor that just tackled me down and started kissing me. 'Oh well', I thought and kissed him back. That made everyone moan in more disgust than the llama comment. The home room bell interrupted us, and we all got up and made our way to home room.

--------------------------------------------

I made my way straight to the back of the class room where I always sat. Back left corner alone. As I made my way there and sat down, I heard people make side comments about my hair, shoes, make-up. Anything that they thought would offend me- when all of a sudden it stopped right after I heard the class door close and everyone bursts into laughter. I just ignored it thinking Ms. Gyret has something even more awful on today.

As I sat down and looked up I heard Ms.Gyret say "CLASS, LISTEN UP" My god, she can yell for an old lady. "We have a new student here today, please welcome Frank Iero. Be nice." The new kid walked back in the class room and again the class laughed. I heard people snickering and making comments about his height. "Frank, make your way to the back left corner next to Hayley". I looked up as I heard my name not realising I had put my head down. Frank Iero... Wow. He is damn cute. I'm not talking baby cute. I'm talking, hot damn cute. Then I remembered I had a boyfriend. Ha, oops. Frank sat next to me.

"Uh... Hi. Oh god, no. That sounded rude, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to sound rude, I just don't really know what to say and I'm not good at talking to new peop-".

"It's fine. I don't mind. I noticed you were the only one that didn't laugh or make a comment about me as I walked in. Thank you". He cut me off. "What room are you in first?"

"No problem. Um..." I grabbed my schedule out of my bag and unfolded it. "Music. In... music room 3. You?"

"Oh, awesome. Me too. Uhh.. Could I walk with you? I don't really know where I'm going"

"Of course!" I could tell poor Frankie- I mean Frank. God did I really just think that? Anyway, I could tell poor Frank was going to be in our lovely group of social rejects and we would get along just great.

The bell sounded and we got up and walked towards music together.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Firstly, I'm deeply sorry if there are any mistakes as I wrote all of that on my iPod and had no draft or anything. Secondly, I warned you it would be quite long. This chapter probably will be shorter than the others because its an introduction. I'll set out a list of characters and a bit of information later to clear it up a bit. For now, just google them, they'll be there. Thirdly, God i am so sorry about that llama comment. I think up some pretty weird stuff, so... this will be interesting. Lastly, if you took the time to read this, thank you!

~SurprisedDisaster. xx
Sign up to rate and review this story