Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Michiyuki

Chapter 7-The mission

by tiny14xx 0 reviews

((Sorry it is so short >/_\

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Kakashi,Tsunade - Published: 2013-10-30 - 624 words

0Unrated
He had failed…again. He had failed to look after her like he promised. Lying on his bed, staring at the familiar crystal, Kakashi relayed the news he received in his head over and over again. Katsumoto and Kiriko Amaterasu were pronounced dead 2 days ago and their daughter Akira, grieved so fiercely that she disappeared from the village. According to others, Akira had been found three days after the parents were killed under her mother’s body. Katsumoto was stabbed through the heart and Kiriko, who had used her last dying breath to hide her daughter under herself, had died by being stabbed repeatedly through the stomach. Kakashi had been on a mission so he hadn’t gotten the news until he had come back 5 days after the incident. Did she curse his name for not being there when she needed him most; did she swear to make him suffer? He felt like he already was now. He knew that Munenori should not have trusted him with her safety and happiness, what made the man think he would succeed when he failed to protect his friends? Kakashi squeezed his eyes shut and rolled over onto his side and threw the covers over himself as he gripped the crystal so hard that it left deep cuts in his palm. He hoped that wherever she was, she was safe, she was happy.
{Three Years Later}
Akira Amaterasu stood before the Hokage Tsunade, barely 16 years old with a mask covering her face. Ears of a wolf and the beak of a phoenix with blue instead of red markings painting the girl’s Anbu mask. It had been exactly 2 years and 2 days since the death of her brother and sister and 1 year and 32 days since the passing of her mother and father. Ever since Akira’s parents died, she had been declared a missing Nin but had actually been working in secret under the direct order of the older woman in a special Anbu division that Tsunade had put together under the name of Raito.
“You requested my presence Lady Hokage?” The older woman nods as her brow furrowed in concentration.
“I have a special mission for you Raito.” Tsunade watches her for a reaction but receives none that she could see, the girl hiding under her mask.
“Oh? And what would this special mission of mine be?”
“The Akatsuki…you have heard of the organization yes?” The raven haired sighed tiredly, she could tell from experience that Akira already didn’t like where this was going.
“I have.”
“I want you to infiltrate the Akatsuki.” A chuckle was her only reaction as she gave the girl a serious look that seemed to cut her off, bringing her back to her usual seriousness.
“And what is my goal milady?”
“Recruit or Destroy. Either you get members to have a change of heart or you destroy the organization from the inside.” Akira laughs for a moment before clearing her throat softly.
“You’re serious? A change of heart?! What makes you think that can be done to mass murders?” Tsunade looks away for a moment as she thinks; she figured the girl would react as such already.
“I have seen it done before. It is possible.” Sighing softly, Akira nods.
“Well, if it is your wish Lady Hokage, than I shall complete this tedious task you have given me with honor.” Before more could be said, Akira disappears in blue flames. She remembered meeting a young boy much like her when she had been doing some gambling in the Sand village, his short black hair with blue tips and his silver eyes full of determination. She was much like her brother that girl, this much, Tsunade was sure of.
Sign up to rate and review this story