Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank's Only Friend

Chapter 4

by drtylttlscrt 2 reviews

Frank befriends the man he's already in love with.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-11-09 - 383 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's day at work seemed a lot better today. He still got shitty customers, but the positive reaction he got from the charming red-head made everything all better. The sight of his cute, adorable smile stayed with him and sent butterflies fluttering around restlessly in his tummy. The way his cheeks went slightly over the bottom of his eyes as the corners of his mouth turned upwards into a sweet grin...

It was truly a beautiful sight for Frank.

As he had done for the past 2 days, the charming man walked in and stood in front of the counter, observing Frank's massive smile.

"The usual, uhhh...?" said Frank, sounding like he expected the man to finish his sentence.

"Gerard." he replied, holding out his hand for a handshake. "And you must be Frank." he added, observing Frank's name tag.

"That's my name, don't wear it out." Frank said whilst shaking his hand with a cocky smirk. His reply got a chuckle out of Gerard.

"And, yeah. The usual, please, Frank."

"Comin' right up, Gerard."

Saying each other's names made them both feel friendlier around each other, like if Frank greeted Gerard too loudly again like he did yesterday, he wouldn't care if everyone else gave him that funny look, and he wouldn't be embarrassed.

Did Frank finally have someone he could call a friend?

As Gerard sat down to eat his burger and sip his soda, Frank stared at him again, crossing his arms which were resting on the table, bending over slightly and resting his chin on his arms. Occasionally, Gerard would look back at Frank, who then had to look out the window to make it seem as if he wasn't staring at his vibrant, eye-catching hair and into his wonderful, amazing and perfect eyes.

When Gerard finished eating, he walked up to the counter, looked at Frank sweetly and said to him "Thanks, Frank. Say, what time do you get off work?"

Frank's heart was literally pounding in his chest. In his ears, even. It was fast and unsteady. Gerard wants to hang out with him.

"W-well, I get off at 6, but m-my parents would yell at me if I didn't come s-straight home..."

Gerard just shrugged his shoulders, walked out of the building and said "See you tomorrow, Frank."
Sign up to rate and review this story