Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz

Computers, uses of

by MelonCandy 1 review

Everyday Schwarz. Nagi does well in school.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Crawford, Nagi, Schuldig, Schwarz - Published: 2006-08-07 - Updated: 2006-08-07 - 405 words - Complete

2Funny
Nagi strolled in twenty minutes late, which was still relatively early. Schuldig rolled his eyes from his sprawl on the couch, but his attention was fixed back on the television.

"How was school?" Crawford's voice could've been carefully masking genuine interest in the subject, perhaps to foster Nagi's independence, but Nagi wasn't getting any hopes up.

"Fine." He put his bag on the desk, pulling out an envelope. "Term grades are out."

Crawford folded down the newspaper, somehow making the simple action a gesture of martyrdom. Nagi passed him the envelope, and he took it with a sigh.

"I don't see how you can get such good marks," Crawford said, although he was still in the process of opening the report. "I've never seen you with an open book."

"It's review for me. Most courses are computerized, too." Schuldig perked up at the lie, and Nagi shot him a glare unnoticed by Crawford. Schuldig's wide grin made his face look disproportionately lopsided.

"Yeah Papa, and little Nagi was on the computer all last night too." Schuldig chimed in, blinking innocently, and the suspension of disbelief required to process this threatened to snap Nagi's remaining shreds of sanity. "Of course, that was the work computer, not the one that Nagi-chan uses for school."

"You know I can't use that one anymore, not after you-" Nagi blushed, and Schuldig giggled.

Crawford glanced up from the sheet of paper, assessing Nagi's eye-twitch and Schuldig's schoolgirl act. He pinched his nose.

"Nagi. Your education is important. Please continue to attend class and complete the required assignments. I will not tolerate another attempt to alter your grades." Nagi looked sullen, but the look was a less homicidal version of his normal misanthropic self, so in a way, it was a step up.

"Schuldig. The next time you decide to use Nagi's personal computer for your own extracurricular activities, please be sure to remove your traces afterward. Not everyone appreciates the flexibility of jungle cats and Siamese twins as you do."

"Maa, that's okay Papa," He was still using the sing-song voice, twirling a lock of hair around his finger. "I used your computer-"

The gunshot rang out loudly, bullet brushing orange hair, and Schuldig's smirk faded back into it's usual evil setting.

"--to order my own."

On the other hand, Nagi thought, joining a study group or cram school would be a great way to get out of the house.
Sign up to rate and review this story