Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Underground

Escape

by XenaTheBean 2 reviews

They escaped. But what's going to happen now to Gerard, his boyfriend Frank, Marilyn Manson, and Billie Joe Armstrong.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-11-11 - Updated: 2013-11-13 - 1226 words

0Unrated
The five victims had been in the chamber for exactly 1 hour. But to them, it felt like a lifetime. They had no concept of time. Tensions were rising in the room as a result of each person's desperation to escape. Gerard sat in the corner, hunched over. “What if this is gonna be like that film, Saw. What if there's someone like the Jigsaw guy, and he has loads of traps and stuff planned for us...” he commented untactfully. Manson laughed. “Are you retarded? I can't think of an innocent non-murderous human being that would kidnap five people and lock them in a room.” Manson snapped. “Jeeze, just stop will you?” Frank said, speaking up for the first time, “We all know you're Manson – the God superior to all of us. Just fucking quit okay, try and be a little empathetic to the positions we're all in.” he finished. Manson just stared at him.
“And the midget finally speaks.” Manson said. Frank narrowed his eyes.
“Fucking hell, we're obviously not all going to get on perfectly, but maybe we should focus on like trying to get out of here, y'know?” Billie said exasperatedly.
“What the fuck do you think I've been trying to do?” Manson replied, rolling his eyes yet again.
“All of you just stop. Shut up.” Kay, the blue haired girl, said. Billie finished glaring at Manson and turned his attention to his girlfriend.

Meanwhile, Arlo Mayerling was enjoying the conflict between his victims. He decided to stir things up a bit, because he was beginning to get bored of just watching them talk. He made the journey from his bedroom to the little hatch he had constructed above the chamber. It was the entrance to the vent where the camera was planted. While the others argued between themselves, Manson sat on the floor, picking his fingernails and looking round occasionally. He pretended not to notice the movement that was occurring from behind the vent, but when he saw fingers appear, grasping on to the vent grate, he slowly rose up, and then charged like an animal. He grabbed the fingers with all his strength, while the others watched stunned, and speechless. Cries of pain floated out through the vent. “You fucking let us out of here now, or Manson will snap your fingers off. He'll crush them, he'll snap them off. Let us the fuck out of here,” Billie shrieked, “Do you fucking get it? Let us out. Get us out of here now.”
The cries behind the vent continued. “Thanks for that Billie.” Manson said sarcastically.
“Now listen, I don't know who you are or what you're trying to do, but understand that I won't let you go until you get us out of here. I swear, we'll do anything you want when you let us out. We won't run, we'll listen to you. I promise. You can torture us, murder us, rape us, just get us the fuck out of here first.” Manson said, causing screams of protest from the other victims. Manson's grip on the fingers tightened. “Fine, okay, okay.” the voice agreed, whimpering in between the bursts of pain.

Arlo writhed in pain in the barn, his arm firmly wedged in the vent and his fingers in agony. With his other arm, he reached over and began to slide open the bolts on the outside of the chamber's ceiling. “That's it. Keep going.” he heard Manson's voice call. Arlo slid open the final bolt, and the ceiling of the chamber simply slid to the side. Just like how Manson had promised, the victims stood there without resistance. The five of them calmly made their way out, and stood in a line waiting for Arlo's instruction. Kay walked over to the other side of Arlo, distracting him from the four men behind him. Arlo doubled over in pain when he felt the force of Frank's knee slam between his legs. Tears filled his eyes. “Fucking moron.” Manson laughed, as the five of them dragged the crying men into the farmhouse that loomed overhead. Frank and Billie restrained the man as Manson scanned through the cupboards in the kitchen. He found an ancient looking bottle of unopened gin under the kitchen sink. “Drink.” he barked, opening then holding the bottle positioned to Arlo's mouth. The man obeyed without much resistance, and gagged as he consumed the foul tasting liquid. “Should do it.” Manson said, after about half the bottle had vanished.
“Wait there.” Manson commanded, disappearing upstairs. Frank and Billie muttered in disgust as Arlo vomited on to the dirty kitchen tiles they were standing on.

Manson returned shortly after. Arlo was completely drunk to the point where he was throwing up repeatedly, and muttering incomprehensibly. He cried out frequently. Manson beckoned to Billie and Frank to follow him with Arlo. He lead them back to the barn, where they pushed Arlo into the chamber. They closed the ceiling over him, and slammed shut all the bolts. The three of them, exhausted but relieved, returned to the farmhouse where Kay and Gerard were sat on a sofa. “Thanks for the help.” Manson said sarcastically.
“You seemed to have it covered.” Gerard replied in defense.
“That was an awesome plan you had by the way, can't believe he was retarded enough to believe you.” Billie told Manson, referring to the escape. Manson nodded thanks.
“Yeah, I believe he was somewhat mentally challenged. Still doesn't explain to us though why the fuck and how the fuck he brought us here.” Manson replied.
“Maybe he had help?” Kay suggested.
“Maybe. Seems strange though, a guy living all the way out here alone in a falling-apart farmhouse.” Gerard said.
“I know, I just wanna know where we are.” Frank replied.
“I checked out upstairs. We're just surrounded by fields, nothing in the distance. There's a computer, but no internet access. Defeats the object of a computer really. And seeing how we have no phones or nothing, and it's getting dark, I guess we should just stay here till morning then start walking and try and find some form of humanity,” Manson said, and the others nodded in agreement, “There's three bedrooms, but the beds seem ancient and smell of damp. I don't know about you lot, but I'm staying in this room.” he finished.
“Okay. Is there any food though, because we need to eat.” Gerard said. He went into the kitchen, and returned with a stale loaf of bread, and a tin of beans that had an expiry date of 1999. “This is all I could find.” he said, to everyone's disappointment.
“Chuck those beans and let's stick to the bread.” Frank told him. Gerard cut the loaf with a rusty knife he'd found in the kitchen, and divided it out with everyone. They finished their 'meal' then settled down for the night. No-one was brave enough to venture upstairs, so they all camped out in the living room. Billie had the sofa, Gerard and Frank were cuddled up in an armchair, and Kay was in the opposite armchair. Manson was nowhere to be seen.

Manson was heading towards the barn. He took one look through the vent.
“Oh shit.” Manson said.

See look, I updated it today like I promised :D I hope no-one thinks I'm too messed up ;) But yeah, please review c:
Sign up to rate and review this story