Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Insincerely Sinister

by insanecousinbenji 1 review

Frank had been eyeing Gerard for a long while now. This was going to be perfect. Frerard oneshot.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-11-17 - 451 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank had been eyeing Gerard for a long while now; when he passed by his desk on the way to the leaky old coffee machine; when he leant over the copy machine, shirt riding up to reveal pale unmarked flesh; when he just stared into his monitor, typing up the scripts. Frank watched and waited; a predatory spark in his eye.

When he was done observing he cleaned his car, put on a charming grin and asked Gerard out for drinks. Gerard accepted.

The drinks went well, Gerard chattering, Frank joking; perfect. It finished with a kiss in Frank's car as he dropped Gerard off home.

It went just right, Gerard and Frank began dating; drinks progressed to dinner; cafes progressed to restaurants; kisses progressed to sex and soon after months of preparation it was time for the crescendo.

Frank loaded the carpet into his car, it was thick and woollen and just right for nothing to soak through.
He added the basket filled with all the necessary equipment and slipped his secret weapon into his pocket. Everything was ready.

He drove to Gerard's house, where he was waiting on the porch all dressed up, hair washed and fluffy; a smart jacket with his jeans, beautiful.

They greeted with a kiss and Frank opened Gerard's side door like the gentleman he was.

They drove down to the location, talking and singing along to the classic rock songs playing on the car radio. Before long the roads were narrow and the city streets were gone, they were alone as Frank pulled up to his favourite spot.

He grinned wickedly as Gerard got out the car, this was going to be so romantic. Gerard smiled obliviously, humming gently.

Frank pulled out the carpet and set it down on the grassy ground setting out the candles too. He then got out his basket and lifted out what was inside. Gerard gasped.

They both sat down on the carpet up on the hill, overlooking there bright lights of the city down below; eating the delicious food Frank had so carefully packed. When they had finished they made out lazily and soon it was time.
"Gerard Way," said Frank, retrieving the little black box from his pocket, "will you marry me?"
"Yes! Oh my god..." Cried Gerard, slipping the ring on his long, pale finger. He teared up like the big dork he was and Frank did too.

They lived happily ever after.

~The End~

A/N It's a bit weird and short I know, I was just trying to fuck with your head with semantic fields a bit, idk, I wanted a plot twist. R&R please, I really like to know what you think ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story