Categories > Anime/Manga > Fairy Tail > the forgotten key ((fairy tail. sorry it wasnt a category option))

help is needed

by frostbite35 1 review

Category: Fairy Tail - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-12-15 - 526 words

1Original
chapter 2:
master raised an eyebrow at sindel.
"what is it that you need help with?" he asked. sindel sighed.
"i think you know." master thought about it for a moment. he relized that she ment.
"sindel you know that we cannot participate in things like that. plus, dear.. you have a bad record.. we cant put fairy tail in jeproady like that." sindels jaw lowerd. she was offended by the masters comment. the one who had raised her and taken care of her.
"fine.. ill be leaving now." she spun around. her cape flowing to her footsteps.
"sindel mora dragneel!" he said. she spun around to face him. she gave him a nasty and shocked expression on her face. she swiftly walked over to the master.
"what?" she said with an angry tone in her voice.
"i said-"
"i know what you said! how could you do that!?" she exclaimed just in a low enough voice so everyone eles in the room couldnt hear her.
"what is wrong with saying your name dear?"
"nothing! but here? how!? besides... you promised you would never call me by my full name. you know why." she suddenly faded into smoke then dissapeared entirly as if the smoke was eating her. she appeared out in the park not far from the guild. she leaned her back agenst a tree. she sat there thinking about what had just happend. she didnt know how she could go back to the master again. he wasnt going to help her, that was clear now. but she didnt know anyone that would be willing to hel, that also had the power to as well. she thought for a moment then sighed.
"erza.. she might know." she finally said then dissapeard into the smoke. she reapeared in the guild but then quickly latched herself onto the wall and formed herself as a dark shadow. nobody seemed to notice her so she looked around the room trying to find the red head. erza was sitting at one of the tables eating strawberry cake. "okay. need to get her attention" sindel said to herself in a low voice. he thought for a moment but then hesitated. she leaped from shadow to shadow intul finally she landed into erzas shadow. as erza was about to take a bite of her cake sindel slappe it out of her hands. erza looked around
"hey! what bastard did that!?" she exclaimed. natsu, gray, mria, cana, and a few others looked at her confused. she felt a littl embarrest then sat down.
"erza" she heard someone say to her. she turned around and saw sindel who's face was coverd by her cloak hood. sindel grabed her arm and transported her to another room in the guild. the basment. erza couged then looked at sindel in frustration.
"my cake." was all she said. sindel smiled a bit but then frowned again.
"erza.. i need help. the master cant help and... i some-what understand why. do you knwo anyone who would be willing to help me?" erza thought for a moment
"well.. i think i might know someone who would be willing to help you."
Sign up to rate and review this story