Categories > Original > Drama > Priceless

Priceless

by HP_Fairy 0 reviews

Written by Hannah Alders and Hayleigh Watson!! Spending the last summer before High School with your best friends? Priceless. Summer School? Sucks. Falling out of a Tree House? Hilarious. Getting a...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Published: 2006-08-07 - Updated: 2006-08-08 - 623 words

0Unrated
Lunchtime:


"Eew! I hate meatball subs! I mean, I really, really, really, despise them!" Hayleigh slammed her tray down on the table, sending blobs of meatball flying.

Her best friend, Hannah Alders, wiped the meatball off of her face, and threw it in Hayleigh's direction.

Just like in the Matrix, Hayleigh heroically shot to the side, causing the flying meatball to smack Mrs. Maxwell, the creepy I-always-stare-at-your-table-because-I-know-something-bad-is-going-to-happen, lunch lady, in the face.

"Who threw that meatball?" The I-always-stare-at-your-table-because-I-know-something-bad-is-going-to-happen, lunch lady demanded to know.

All fingers pointed straight to Hannah, and Jason leapt from his chair, screaming, "Hannah did it, but Hayleigh dodged it!"

The I-always-stare-at-your-table-because-I-know-something-bad-is-going-to-happen, lunch lady swelled up like a hot-air balloon, and cried, "Hannah, I hereby sentence you to one day of lunch detention for throwing that flying meatball, and you, Hayleigh, the same, for dodging that flying meatball, and causing it to land on my face!"

Then, The I-always-stare-at-your-table-because-I-know-something-bad-is-going-to-happen, lunch lady walked away, and Hayleigh and Hannah both angrily picked up their meatball subs, and smashed them in Jason's face, when The I-always-stare-at-your-table-because-I-know-something-bad-is-going-to-happen, lunch lady wasn't looking.



Health Class:


"Poke, poke"

"Quit!"

"Poke, poke"

"Hayleigh, quit it!!"

"No. I like poking."

"Stop, we're going to get in trouble!"

"Are not."

"Are too."

"Are not."

"Hayleigh, she's looking."

"Who's looking?"

"The teacher, you moron."

"Oh! Crap!"

They looked up to see Mrs. Smith, the Health Teacher, glaring at them from the front of the classroom. They both turned around, looking at the people behind them.

"No, you know who I mean." Mrs. Smith said, staring holes through both Hannah and Hayleigh.

Mrs. Smith cleared her throat loudly, as the rest of the class turned around. "I do not want to see anyone poking anyone else with crayons!"

Hayleigh snorted. Hannah's face turned red. "What did we miss?" The rest of the class was asking, completely lost as to what was so funny.

Hayleigh was laughing so hard, she nearly fell out of her chair. Hannah's head was on her desk, covered by her hands.

There was a knock at the door, interrupting their laughter. Mrs. Smith turned her head towards the door. "Come in!" She called loudly.

The door opened, and in stepped tall, Senior dude with ugly, brown pants and a pink slip of paper in one hand. "I have a note for a Miss Hayleigh Watson, and a Miss Hannah Alders?"

He glanced cautiously around the room. Hannah finally stood up, bravely. "I'm Hannah, I'll take them." She reached out and took the notes from the Senior dude with ugly, brown pants, and handed one to Hayleigh.

Hannah unfolded hers quickly, as she sat down. Hayleigh took her time. "What's it say?" Asked the girl sitting beside them, as the Senior dude with ugly, brown pants left the room.

Hannah read it carefully. "It says that my, um, aunt is picking us up from school. We're going to the movies....!" She felt her face burn. Hayleigh grinned. "Mine says the same thing! Oh, my, holly cow, we are going to the movies with Jake!"

Hannah rolled her eyes. "Stay calm, Haylz, breathe! He's just a boy..." Hayleigh raised her eyebrows and laughed. "Yeah, a very hot boy!"

Hannah sighed. "Yes, you are very right about that!" Hayleigh laughed. "Told you so! You're excited, you're gonna make a move, you're gonna kiss him, you're gonna-"Hayleigh, Hannah, not another word out of you two!"

"Sorry, Mrs. Smith..."


*My best friend, Hayleigh, and I, are working on this together! It's about our last summer before High School, which, we are sadly living right now. Names have been changed to protect the inocent, and things in the story are not actually truthful, but it's fanfiction!!! Come on!!!! *

Love you all, alwayz!!

Hannah-Banana
Sign up to rate and review this story