Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Vampire Money

Vampire Money

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 1 review

SEQUEL TO LET'S KILL TONIGHT. Jack is back and fighting more than just the vampires. VAMPIRE FIC

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-10-08 - 1784 words

0Unrated
THIS IS A SEQUEL. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST PLEASE GO HERE: http://ficwad.com/story/194657 AND READ IT.

I sat in the meeting room glaring at the wall. It was how my nights were spent lately. Pete took Brendon and Mikey out to hunt while I was forced to stay in with Patrick, Spencer, and Gerard. Don’t get me wrong, I loved the guys, but I wanted to be out there again.

It was all Trick’s idea. He thought that since Jo was my twin the vampires would recognize me. I guess it made sense; they probably wouldn’t fall for any trick I tried to pull anymore. Pete and Trick argued for days about it. He understood that I didn’t care, hunting was practically my life and I needed some way to blow off steam. He’d also told me that hunting just wasn’t the same without me there.

The first few nights after Trick’s newly imposed rule I’d tried sneaking out to go with them but Spencer had gotten the cameras set up pretty quickly. They’d seen me on the video feed every time. They eventually appointed Gerard as my ‘babysitter.’ I wanted to punch them all in the face. I wasn’t a little kid, I could handle myself! But there I was, sitting in the meeting room, burning a hole in the wall with my gaze.

“You’ve been staring at that for about an hour now,” Gerard noticed.

I clenched my jaw and didn’t say anything. I had nothing against Gerard I just didn’t want to talk.

“Jack, will you please just talk?”

“I am bored out of my wits just sitting here. I need to do something, Gee,” I said angrily.

He sighed. I knew there was nothing he could do. It was like Patrick had become the unofficial leader of our group. Trick was good for the job; don’t get me wrong, he just was a little extreme about it. Completely banning me from hunting? That was like death.

He was acting like I was in danger every time I stepped outside which was ridiculous! I was more of a skilled fighter than him! When he decided I wasn’t allowed outside nearly everyone agreed. Only Pete and Gerard were on my side.

Since Patrick made Spencer set the cameras up so quickly it was also pretty impossible for me to get out. One of them was almost always monitoring the cameras; usually it was Spencer. Patrick spent most of his time in his makeshift lab trying to find a cure. He’d taken some of my blood to study right after he’d appointed himself a sort of leader. I swear that boy had changed.

I understood why he was so protective of me, I mean as far as we knew I was the only one immune to the virus. And with Jon and Ryan still out there it wasn’t really safe for me. They saw Jo on a daily basis; they’d recognize me in a heartbeat. But Patrick wouldn’t listen to my protests. I could wear a disguise! I could cut my hair! I could cut my hair…

My heart leapt and I glanced over at Gerard, he was reading a book and not paying attention. “I’m gonna take a shower,” I said angrily, hoping he wouldn’t see through my ruse.

“Do you want me to be here when you come back?”

“It would be preferable that you weren’t...”

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. “I’m not gonna ask what you have planned, just don’t do something stupid.” He closed his book and left.

I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door behind me. I threw open the cabinets under the sink and searched for the clippers the guys used to cut their hair. When I finally found them I nearly cried out with delight. I quickly turned the shower on so no one would hear me and began shaving my head.

After about ten minutes my dark lion’s mane was gone and all that was left was a short pixie cut. I smiled at myself in the mirror and hopped in the shower to get the hair off me. I then quickly changed into my hunting gear and snuck into the weapons room to get my machete.

I was able to sneak out of the warehouse pretty easily, though I knew completely getting off the grounds would be a problem. With my new hair Spencer and Patrick wouldn’t recognize me on the screens and would come down with some new gadget. If they did recognize me I’d be completely fucked. They’d get practically everyone to come get me and there is no way I could fight them all at once.

Moments later I heard pounding footsteps behind me. I looked back and sighed with relief as I saw only Spencer and broke into a sprint. I was lucky I was faster than him, even if I was in heels. Suddenly there was a loud pop and a whistling noise as something wrapped around my left leg, causing me to trip.

I tucked my head in and rolled onto my back as I fell and sat up quickly. I untied the roped that he had shot at me and jumped up. Spencer was right behind me now; he grabbed my arm to stop me. I flipped him over and put my boot on his chest.

“Jack?”

“Do not tell Patrick,” I sneered before running off, smiling to myself. I’d made it out of there for the first time in two months!

When I made it to town my heart was hammering inside my chest. It was so surreal actually being out. It had only been two months but it felt like fucking years.

I licked across my teeth, feeling the fake canines in place. Confidence surged through me. I was in my element. I almost laughed out loud but bit it back, instead I smirked. I smirked as I watched vampire after vampire pass me by, they had no idea! No fucking clue! Finally I spotted one that would work, a little warm up to get me back in the game.

He was tall but lanky, had a weird goatee going on, and scruffy hair. I studied him for a moment before slinking towards him. I touched him on the arm and smiled at him sexily. I flicked my head back gesturing to the alley behind us. He grinned mischievously and followed me.

Almost instantly he had me pinned against the wall. His hands held mine above my head and his lips crashed down on mine, working furiously. I tried to flip the situation so he was against the wall but I couldn’t move. He was stronger than I’d anticipated.

His lips moved to my ear, “You’re really bad at acting.” Oh shit.

I started panicking, my heart pounding now. I couldn’t reach my weapons and I was being violated by a vampire! I struggled against him, pushing with everything I had. He only chuckled in my ear before his lips moved down to my neck.

Suddenly I remembered the knife in my boot. I stomped the heel and the blade flashed out. I cut across his shins and kneed him in the groin. He hunched over in pain, dropping my hands. I kicked his side, stabbing him with my boot and he fell over. My heart raced as I shakily reached for my machete but he grabbed my leg and pulled me down with him, crawling on top of me.

“You fucking bitch,” he growled. I stared in horror, unsure of what to do. This was not supposed to happen! He smiled and licked his lips, “I bet you’re delicious.”

All of a sudden his body flew off of me and crashed into a dumpster. I sat up and saw that an arrow was sticking out of his head. Adrenaline pumped through my veins and I stood up shakily. I turned to see a man standing at the mouth of the alley holding a crossbow. He was tall and lanky and had shaggy brown hair.

The man slowly walked towards me never taking his eyes off me. I smiled a little and he pulled an arrow out to shoot again. My eyes widened as I realized what he probably thought.

“Wait! No, no, they’re fake!” I pulled out the fake canines to prove it.

He lowered the bow and stuck out his hand. “William.”

I scowled at him, slightly embarrassed that he’d saved me. “Jack. And I could have handled that on my own,” I spat.

“What a strange thank you for someone who just saved your life. Do you need me to escort you home too?” I sneered at him and tried to move past but stumbled in the process. “I’ll take the as a yes.” He pulled a walkie-talkie out and pressed the button to speak. “Dallon, Frank, where are you guys?”

The walkie crackled and another voice came on, “Just around the block, are we—ow! Frank stop! Are we done?”

He smirked, “Yeah, I’ll meet you halfway. I’ve got someone with me.”

I walked past him shakily, praying that he’d just leave me be but to no avail. He grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him, not once letting me go.

Before long we reached his two friends. One was really tall and the other considerably shorter. They didn’t bother introducing themselves. William looked at me and smiled. “Lead the way.”

I glared back, knowing he’d follow me no matter what and started back to the warehouse.

After a really long and irritating walk we reached the warehouse grounds and I could see Pete, Brendon, and Mikey standing outside waiting for me. I groaned and continued towards them, William and the others still following.

So on a whim I decided I'd post this after all. I hope you all like it! I don't have it all written out but I know how it's gonna play out. Unfortunately because of my schedule I may or may not have regular updates for this. I'll do my best but I've got a lot to work on. Lots of stories and whatnot. Also college stuff #collegelyfe Anyway I'm sorry I kept you all waiting for this, I honestly thought I was going to get it out faster than I did. Please rate and review! Have a wonderful day my lovlies!
Sign up to rate and review this story