Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Sailor Moon's Pokemon Journey

Chapter 8

by USA_Tiger 0 reviews

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2013-12-24 - 7866 words

0Unrated
Sailor Moon's Pokémon Journey

By: USA Tiger

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or Pokémon.

Chapter 8

It was near dusk by the time Usagi and Gary reached the outskirts of Cerulean City. They would have arrived earlier but Gary convinced Usagi to train her three Pokémon up in preparation of challenging Misty, or one of her sisters, at the gym. Several trainers had gone up against Usagi and her team, most of which the blond had won. There had been a couple of battlers where better more experience trainers had defeated Chip, Titan and Hyperion. Thank Mew for Gary's collection of Revives and Potions which healed the older teen's Pokémon.

None of Usagi's Pokémon knew any electric or grass type attacks but Gary knew Normal, Water and Dark types all had a fair chance against water types. That's not counting dual types which Gary knew the gym had.

"Ugh, what a day," Usagi said as she stretched her arms over her head.

"Meowth," Chip agreed copying his mistress as he stretched his forelegs above his head as well.

"It's been adventurous," Gary agreed. "And nothing to do with those weird monsters you have to fight against as Sailor Moon," he added in a softer tone. Usagi groaned at Gary's words.

"Don't say things like that. That's just asking for one of those attacks to happen soon," Usagi said. She really hoped Gary didn't jinx her, she just wanted to go to the Pokémon center and relax for awhile before getting back into the whole battling thing. Plus they needed to go see that Bill guy to pick his brain over Legendary Pokémon that may be able to help Usagi return to her world.

"Sorry," Gary said. "You head to the Pokémon center, I'm going to check the Gym to see if it's open. You can ask Nurse Joy if Bill is in town."

"Fine," Usagi said, waving her hand for Gary to go as she and Chip headed for the center near the Gym.

Once inside of the center Usagi stood behind a younger teenage boy wearing a red with white short sleeves jacket and a red and white hat.

"There you go, good as new," Cerulean City's Nurse Joy as she handed the boy a tray with six pokeballs on it.

"Thanks Nurse Joy," the boy said as he took five of the balls and attached them to his belt then let out a Pikachu from the sixth.

"Pika!" The Pikachu said as he jumped up onto his trainer's shoulder. The boy turned, touched his brim in greeting when he saw Usagi behind him then headed over to the tables by the wall.

"Good-day, welcome to the Pokémon Center," Nurse Joy greeted. Chip jumped up onto the counter as Usagi handed over Titan and Hyperion's pokeballs. "Thank you, your Pokémon will be back in a moment," the pink hair woman said as she handed the tray that she placed the Pokeballs and Chip on to one of the Center's Chanseys.

"Hey, I have a question," Usagi said as she leaned against the counter. "Do you know where I can find Bill?"

"I believe he went up to the lighthouse by the river," Nurse Joy said.

"Thanks," Usagi said then pushed away to head over to the video phones to check in with Professor Oak.

***

'Well I guess it's a good thing the gym is closed, I've been pushing Usagi a little hard on this trainer thing,' Gary thought as he walked away from the Gym. It was closed for the day as all four gym leaders were out. After the day they both had, they both needed time to rest up. Gary entered the Pokémon center, spying Usagi by the video phones.

"Hey Gramps," Gary said as he joined her, leaning against the back of Usagi's seat.

"Ah, Gary. Usagi here was just telling me about your adventures in Mt. Moon," Professor Oak said.

"Which part? When the Clefairys worshiped her as a goddess or when Team Rocket caused a bunch of earthquakes and rock slides?" Gary asked.

"About Team Rocket. What's this about the Clefairys?" Oak asked. Usagi sighed; she wasn't planning on telling the older man about that.

"We met up with a bunch of Clefairys and Cleffas. They started to treat Usagi like a goddess after some of the Moonstones started to glow around her," Gary explained. "When we left the leader Clefable gave her one of the eggs they had."

"The moonstones glowed around Usagi?" Oak asked and both teens nodded their heads. "Hmm, I've never heard of evolution stones glowing around a person. I would love to look more into the possibilities but as we're trying to keep Usagi's secret it may be better to leave it alone."

"Got it," Gary said.

"Keep safe you two and good luck at your next gym battle Usagi," Oak said before ending the call. Usagi turned and slugged Gary in the arm.

"Ow!" Gary said as he held a hand over the spot where she punched him. "What did you do that for?"

"Why did you tell him about that?" Usagi asked. "I don't want it getting around that those sweet Pokémon were acting like I was Artemis and Tsukuyomi-no-mikoto rolled up into one." (1)

"Usagi, no Pokémon has ever worshiped anyone like that. I think the closest thing a Pokémon would have to a god is either Arceus or Mew. From a researcher’s standpoint, this is amazing," Gary explained. "Gramps isn't gonna spread it around or nutin’ so don't worry about it."

"Fine," Usagi said with a huff as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Meowth!" Chip said as he ran up and jumped onto Usagi's shoulder.

"Chansey," The pink healer Pokémon chanted as she came over with the tray with Usagi's other two Pokémon partners.

"I thought that was you Blue," The boy from before said from behind Gary. Gary forced a smile on his face and turned to face the other trainer.

"Hello Red," He said while Usagi mouthed 'Blue?' to herself. "I'm surprise to see you here. I thought you would be up on Mt. Silver."

"I was but the snow storms get really bad this time of year," Red said with a shrug and a grin. "So I'm wondering around Kanto for a while. Who's this? You were in line behind me weren't you?"

"Uhhh, hi? I'm Usagi," Usagi said as she stood and bowed in greeting.

"I'm Red, Kanto's Pokémon Champion," Red introduced himself. The teen then turned to Gary. "I haven't seen you in years Blue, I heard a rumor you gave up being a Pokémon Master."

"It's not a rumor," Gary said. "I help Gramps with his research now. Right now I'm just traveling around with Usagi."

"What? Really?" Red said, scratching his cheek. "Damn, you and Leaf were the best challengers I ever battled. Hey, what about that friend of yours? Ketchum?"

"Ash was headed to Unova last I heard," Gary said.

"Well Leaf's headed to Sinnoh, I think she just finished traveling around Oblivia," Red said.

"That's great. Well we have to go see Bill so see you later!" Gary said, grabbing Usagi's arm and dragging the blond toward the doors.

"Owth!" Chip said as he was knocked from his perch on Usagi's shoulder. "Me meowth!" He ran after the two teens out of the center.

"Errr, ok. We'll catch up later! Maybe have a battle like old times!" Red called out after them.

***

"Whoa! Gary! STOP!" Usagi yelled as she dug her heels in an attempt to get Gary to stop. They reached the bridge stretching out over the river before Gary came to a stop. Usagi yelped and pin wheeled her arms at the sudden stop as the boy let her go. Once she had her balance back she looked at Gary. "What was that about?"

"It's... I'm not a big fan of Red," Gary said with a sigh.

"Just who is he and why did he call you Blue?" Usagi asked worried. Gary looked a bit depressed, more so than when talked about his friend Ash.

"Blue is a nickname I got when I was young. Red and Leaf are nicknames too, their real names are Ralph and Jodi, the other kids in school gave them to us so we called each other that. Red and Leaf used their nicknames in place of their real names," Gary explained. "Both of them are from Pallet Town like me and Ash. We all got our first Pokémon at the same time." (2)

"So you three grew up together?" Usagi asked, leaning back against the railing of the bridge. Chip poked his head out of the railing, looking down into the waters where he watched fish Pokémon swim around.

"Yeah, we grew up in the same town anyway. Red's always been my real rival, he's the only person who's ever constantly defeated me in battles, except the first time he challenged me," Gary said with a sigh, leaning against the rail as well, looking out over the river. "Me and Leaf's been pretty even in win and losses against each other."

"So you don't like him because he always beat you in Pokémon battles?" Usagi asked.

"I've never been friends with Red, we've always been rivals at some level," Gary said with a shake of his head. "Mostly friendly rivals I guess but when all of us started our Pokémon journeys it became more serious, I was sure I would become a Pokémon master and champion since I grew up around so many Pokémon and knew a lot about them. My arrogance ended up pushing my best friend Ash away, it didn't help that I would use every chance I could to rub it in his face, and I constantly challenged Red."

"So he knocked your ego down a lot," Usagi guessed.

"Yeah I guess that's one way to look at it," Gary agreed, staring down into the water where Poliwag jumped out of the water, flipped midair, then landed with a large splash. The splash reached the bridge and soaked Chip who sputtered and quickly backed up from the edge. "Every chance I got I tried to prove I was a better trainer than he was, the first time we ever battled was the only time I won. Then we all reached the Pokémon league and I didn't even qualify to battle the Elite Four in the Indigo Plateau Conference, even Ash made it further than I did. Red of course made it all the way and won against the Elite becoming a champion. Having both Ash and Red do better than me helped knock my head straight I guess.

"After traveling in Johto I gave up becoming a Pokémon Master and decided to follow in Gramps footsteps. Up until a month ago I was living in Sinnoh and worked as Professor Rowan's assistant," Garry said as he turned so he was leaning back against the rail. "I was bringing a bunch of data from Mt. Coronet to Gramps for Professor Rowan then you showed up and you know the rest."

"So am I keeping you from your job?" Usagi asked.

"Gramps cleared it with Professor Rowan for me to be here. I'm still studying Pokémon evolutions and emailing my data to Rowan, a little field work if you will," Gary said with a shrug. "Alright, enough hashing on my past, let's go see Bill. I know of some legendary Pokémon but he might know which one would be the best to send you home."

"Well the nurse at the center said he's at some light house," Usagi said.

"That's not too far from Bill's house," Gary said. "Let's go."

***

Misty sighed as she looked out over the sparkling sea, she missed traveling around and she missed traveling with Ash and Brock. While she did get to leave every now and then, she had to come straight back to run the gym as her three older sisters had no real interest in doing so. Daisy did sometimes help but more often than not it fell on Misty to take on challengers.

Not that she hated running the Gym, Misty had always been proud of her family's gym but since their parents gave it up to the girls, it left Misty in a rut since she was the only one who took it seriously.

"It's not too far, the lighthouse looks out over the sea," a male voice carried up from further down the path. Misty blinked and turned in that direction, she thought she recognized the voice from somewhere.

"I bet it's a romantic place for dates," another voice, this one female, said.

"Geez, what is it with you girls and romance?" the male voice asked. Around the bend of the path came Gary Oak and a pretty blond girl with long hair.

"Gary?" Misty asked in a surprise tone. Gary turned her way looking a bit startled as he didn't except anyone to be up here then nodded his head.

"Misty," He said.

"What are you doing here? And who's your friend?" Misty asked as she walked over.

"Research," Gary said a bit too quickly but Misty didn't catch it.

"I'm Usagi," The blond girl said with a bright smile and a slight bow.

"Hi, I'm Misty," Misty greeted with her own smile. "I'm one of the gym leaders."

"Oh, I think I have to challenge that gym later," Usagi said.

"Well it's closed today but it'll be open tomorrow," Misty informed her.

"Meowth," Chip couldn't wait to challenge the gym. Misty and Usagi laughed as the Meowth stuck a pose.

"We'll see you later," Gary interrupted. "Oh, and Red was at the center, maybe he'll visit you."

"Really?" Misty had battled against Red when the trainer came around for her gym's badge, around the same time Ash had in fact. "I'm heading back to town then."

"So that was the youngest right?" Usagi asked once the red headed girl was out of sight.

"Yeah," Gary said. "She use to travel with Ash and Pewter City's old gym leader. She's a really good trainer that specializes in water types. Come one, the light house is this way."

"Who is this Bill anyway? You haven’t said much other than he's some sort of Pokémon expert," Usagi said.

"I wouldn't say expert, not like Gramps or Professor Rowan but he knows a lot about Pokémon. And he likes Eevees and Clefairys," Gary explained. "He's a computer expert; he invented the storage and teleport system of Pokémon in their pokeballs. Once you have six Pokémon on your team, a system in the pokeballs activates and teleports it to a storage area at labs like Gramp's or a ranch and whoever is in charge will look after your other Pokémon."

"Really?" Usagi asked.

"Yeah, lot of people think the storage system just leaves Pokémon in some sort box or something but Pokémon need to eat and get out of their pokeballs often," Gary explained. "Grandpa and his assistants take care of kids from Pallet Town's Pokémon and in turn they get to study the Pokémon." (3)

"Didn't know any of that but I guess it makes sense," Usagi mused. The two teens and cat Pokémon rounded the bend and there ahead of them stood the light house on the edge of Cerulean City stood a large light house. Part of it looked it had been damaged at some point recently and had been repaired. (4)

"Wow," Usagi said softly.

"Come on," Gary said, he had never been to the light house, only Bill's cottage. As they approached the light house, they looked at the door that decorated the front which had several different Pokémon carved into it. Gary blinked and stepped closer, reaching up toward one of the squares near the top of the left door.

"Gary?" Usagi asked as she watched the younger boy.

"That's it..." He said, eyes fixed on the image of one Pokémon. "It's the Pokémon I battled at Viridian City, the one that destroyed the gym and flew away later." (5)

"Really?" Usagi squinted up at the door, looking at the image Gary was fixed on. The Pokémon in the image kinda looked like an alien that was somewhat felineish looking. Gary turned from the carvings and quickly opened the door.

"Bill!" Gary called loudly as he entered.

"Hmm?" A young man a few years older that Usagi with short brown hair that in the right light almost looked green came out from a doorway. "Gary?" (6)

"Bill, what is that Pokémon on your door?" Gary asked while Usagi followed in behind him.

"Which one?" Bill asked with a frown as the door of the lighthouse had a lot of different Pokémon carved onto it, most of which Gary should know already.

"Esp?" Usagi blinked and looked down by Bill's feet where two Pokémon where peering around his legs. One of them looked like Gary's Pokémon Umbreon and the other was a purple with big purpleish blue eyes and a tail that forked at the end. It was almost cat-like and Usagi couldn't help but coo at how cute it was.

"It's alright Espeon, Umbreon," Bill said. Both Pokémon came further into the room while Gary described the Pokémon he wanted to know about. "Oh, it sounds like Mewtwo."

"Mew.... Two?" Gary asked. "I didn't know Mew had an evolved form."

"Espeon," The Espeon turned her head and called over her shoulder.

"Eee!" A small brown fox like Pokémon came running out of the other room, running up under her mother and looked at the strangers.

"Kaawii!" Usagi squealed as she got down on her knees, cooing to the little Eevee about how cute it was. Bill gave Usagi an amused look then turned back to Gary.

"Mew doesn't," Bill explained. "Mewtwo is, at least according to everything my wife found on him, is some sort of experiment involving Mew somehow." (7)

"Experiment?" Gary asked with a frown. Bill motioned for Gary to sit at the table with a wave of his hand as he got everyone something to drink, his wife would kill him if he didn't act like a proper host, and she was always on him about that.

Meanwhile Eevee had decided that the pretty blond human was nice and currently being cuddled by Usagi while her parents watched on amused, Espeon's mind power already checking the girl over and deciding she was safe with their cub. Chip climbing up on Usagi shoulder to talk with the little Eevee.

"Yeah, my wife found out about the Pokémon a few years ago, after she was turned into Pokémon for a short time. She was turned into a Mew in fact, I ended up as a leopard," Bill explained as he set the drinks out and sat down. (8)

"When did this happen?" Gary asked with a snort of laughter.

"Around the time you all started your journeys, Red and Green helped us turn back," Bill said with a wave of his hand. (9)

"Green, helping someone?" Gary said in disbelief.

"Yes well, he did try to catch my wife while she was still a Mew," Gary said with a shake of his head. "Anyway later he told us about Mewtwo, he claims he was there while it was born. My wife decided to look into it after wards with her connections within the community." (10)

"And?" Gary asked.

"There was a Pokémon created, Mewtwo, but how differs. She couldn't find a concrete answer," Bill said. "One source said Dr. Fuji had found a pregnant Mew in Guyana and was spiced while it was still within Mew and another suggests that Dr. Fuji didn't found a Mew but an eyelash and Mewtwo is a clone from that eyelash." (11)

"That's.... that's horrible," Usagi said, she had been listening in. "Why would anyone do that to a poor Pokémon?"

"I don't know but Team Rocket was somehow involved so he may have been forced," Bill said. "We tried to ask Mr. Fuji, he gave up his title of doctor after this we think, but he's tight lipped. He did confirm that Mewtwo is a real Pokémon but that's all he would say."

"I saw Mewtwo, I even fraught against him," Gary said softly with a shiver. "He was... a very strong Pokémon."

"Yes, that was the Pokémon that destroyed Viridian City's Gym a few years ago I believe," Bill said. Gary nodded having seen it himself. "So after we found out about Mewtwo my wife had him carved onto the door with the rest of the Pokémon."

"Eevee!" Eevee hopped down from Usagi's arms and started running around her with Chip playfully chasing the smaller Pokémon. Usagi grinned as she stood up, brushing dirt and fur off her clothing.

"Well now you know what the Pokémon was," Usagi said.

"I'm sorry, we got all into talking about Pokémon and didn't introduce myself," Bill said as he stood. "My name is Bill, I'm an inventor."

"My name is Usagi," Usagi said with a slight bow. "We wanted to ask you a question about some Pokémon other than this Mewtwo one."

"Ask away," Bill said with a wave.

"We're looking into any Pokémon that may say... have the power to travel to different worlds? Ones like ours but different," Gary explained.

"Hmm..." Bill reached up to rub his chin as he thought about it. "I'll have to look it up, there may be one but I'm not sure right off the top of my head. You guys can look around if you want if the meantime."

***

Meanwhile back in Cerulean City

Misty hummed as she lightly put water-proof makeup on as she got ready for the mermaid show the gym did once a week. Putting the makeup brush to the side she grabbed string of pearls and gently placed it in her shoulder length hair. She sighed softly, once again she wished she hadn't cut her hair and still had to wait for it to grow back out.

As Misty stood to leave the dressing room and head to the tank where the gyms Pokémon lived when they weren't used in battles, she gave out a scream of surprise.

"Who the... what are you doing in here!?" She said, bringing her arms up over her shell-bra. "Get out!!"

"Such a fiery spirit," The man in her dressing room, an almost gray skin Elven man who was Queen Ozma's head general. He had been sent to collect energy for his queen and kingdom since their prince went missing.

"I told you to get out!" Misty said as she grabbed one of her pokeballs and tossed it out. "Staryu, get rid of this creep!"

The pokeball cracked open and released the Pokémon inside with a flash of light.

"Psy... duck?" Misty's Psyduck asked, tilting his head to the side with his hands pressed against the sides of his head. Misty slumped and sweat dropped as she called the wrong Pokémon.

"Psyduck!" She said with a groan. The Elven man smirked and with a flick of his wrist he used his powers to send Psyduck across the room and into the wall. Usually this would help build up Psyduck's headache which would release his full powers but he hit the wall just right to leave him dazed. Then with another flick of his wrist, the man's magic grabbed Misty and drug her toward him before she could grab another pokeball.

"You will be a perfect servant to my queen," he said before teleporting them both out of the room.

"Psyduck!" Psyduck called in alarm as his mistress disappeared. "Psy-yi-yi!" He waddled out of the room as quickly as possible to find help.

Outside, the Elven man and Misty reappeared high in the air over the river that ran by Cerulean City. As Misty struggled in his grasp, the man formed a shard of darkness and pushed it into Misty's forehead. The girl screamed loudly as the dark energy took over her body and mind, transforming her into a giant mermaid monster. The man let go of Misty as she changed, the girl landing in the water with a large splash which drew everyone that was nearby attention.

"RAAWWW!" The transformed Misty roared as she rose out of the water.

**

grrowwlll

"Eee?" The little Eevee looked up as Usagi's stomach growled loudly. She walked over to Usagi while the blond girl placed a hand on her empty stomach. "Eee eevee," The Eevee said, poking her nose at the funny sounding thing.

"How much longer Gary, I'm starving," Usagi complained, she hadn't eaten in hours! She was wasting away here!

"We still got a few more books to look through," Gary said. "You can head back to the city and go get something to eat," He suggested since Usagi wasn't doing much to help. Books and research was not Usagi's thing, she had instead spent her time playing with Chip and the cute little Eevee or taking care of her Cleffa egg.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Usagi said as she jumped up.

"Eee?" Eevee asked, placing her paws on Usagi's foot then looking up at Umbreon and Espeon.

"Umb umbreon," Her father nodded his dark head.

"Aww, it looks like Eevee wants to go with you," Bill said with a smile at his littlest Pokémon. "Do you mind looking after her?"

"Sure," Usagi said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Eee!" The Eevee jumped in excitement then ran around Usagi's feet as the blond headed out the door.

"Meowth," Chip quickly ran out after them.

"Sugoi..." Usagi breathed as she stopped and looked out at the sea that surrounded the light house. The sun was starting to set and the red rays of the sun were spread out over the waters. "It's so beautiful."

"Owth," Chip agreed as he sat on one side of Usagi's feet.

"Eee," The Eevee agreed as she sat on the other side.

"I wish Mamo-chan was here, this would be so perfect for a date," Usagi said with a wistful sigh as she watched the sunset for a moment longer. She missed her boyfriend and she missed her friends. She missed her family, even her annoying little brother. She even almost missed going to school! She sighed again then looked back toward Cerulean City. "Come on, let's get some grub," She said as her stomach growled again, demanding food.

As Usagi and the two Pokémon neared the town, Usagi thought she could hear the sounds of... screams and roaring?

"Oh no," Usagi said softly as she took off at a run toward Cerulean City, Chip and Eevee on her heels. Usagi ducked behind a building as a crowd of screaming people passed, the two normal types hiding behind her legs, to avoid being crushed. Peeking around the edge of the building, Usagi cursed under her breath as she saw the tall mermaid looking creature that towered over the buildings. While not as tall as say an Onix, the monster was still large enough to hold a person her hands. Usagi thought the monster looked familiar but couldn't quite put her finger on it.

"Misty!" Usagi blinked and looked out again, it was that Red boy with the Pikachu on his shoulder and a large yellow duck. "Snap out of it!"

'Misty... that was the girl we saw earlier, the one Gary kept talking about!' Usagi though to herself. The Misty-Monster grabbed at Red who quickly dodged out of the way, throwing a pokeball out.

"Venusaur!" He called as he released his grass type Pokémon.

"Saur," The Pokémon called as it appeared.

"Vine Whip, tie her up!" Red ordered. "Try to slow her down with Thunder Wave Pikachu!"

"Pi Ka CHUUU!" Red's Pikachu jumped off his master's shoulder and set out a wave of electricity at Misty-monster while Venusaur sent out his two vines and wrapped them around the transform Gym leader.

"Nayya," Chip said as he tugged on Usagi's pants.

"Right, time I step in," Usagi agreed as she scooped Chip and Eevee and ran to a more private place to transform. Finding an alleyway she let both Pokémon down then knelt in front of Eevee. "I'm going to go help them but you have to keep this a secrete ok?"

"Eee," Eevee nodded her head. Usagi smiled them stood up with a determine look on her face, holding one hand above her head.

"Silver Moon Crystal Power, Make up!" She called out, transformation wand slapping into her palm and glowing brightly as light spread out over Usagi's form. First her body suit appeared followed by her gloves and boots. Next the bow appeared on her chest and the three layered skirt around her waist. White wings grew on her back while her jewelry, choker and the pieces for her hair appeared. Her crescent moon shone on her forehead as her transformation ended as quickly as it started.

"Ok, stay here and stay safe," Sailor Moon told Chip and Eevee before jumping to the rooftops and heading toward battle.

"Eee?" Eevee asked looking up at Chip, asking the Meowth if they were just going to hide in the alleyway.

"Owth meowth," Chip shook his head then took off after Sailor Moon with Eevee on his heels so they could watch.

***

Sailor Moon arrived back at the scene of battle; the Misty-Monster had broken free of Venusaur's vines and had managed to grab a hold of Red. The boy was slumped in Misty-Monster's grip while his Pikachu stood on the hand trying to pry the transformed Misty's fingers open.

"Stop right there!" Sailor Moon said as she stood up in full view, the crescent moon outlining her form behind her. "I am the pretty Sailor Solider Eternal Sailor Moon and I cannot allow you to continue to hurt your friend. In the name of the moon, I will right wrongs and triumph over evil!"

She flipped off the top of the building and used her wings to slow down her fall. As soon as her booted feet touched the ground, Sailor Moon ran at the Misty-Monster while at the same time reaching up to her forehead. Her fingers made a pinching motion while she called, "Moon Twilight Flash!" Her old tiara appeared on her forehead and the light from the moon reflected off the surface. Sailor Moon directed the light into the Misty-Monster's face.

"RAAAAA!" Misty-Monster yelled in pain, dropping Red as she brought both clawed hands up to her face and fell backwards into the water. Sailor Moon leapt up into the air and caught Red mid-air, Pikachu landing on her shoulder and clinging tightly.

"Ahhhh," Red groaned as they landed and Sailor Moon set him beside Venusaur.

"Pikapi!" Pikachu said worriedly as he jumped off Sailor Moon's shoulder and onto his master's lap.

"Saur," Venusaur looked down as well, worry etched across the large grass Pokémon's face.

"Pi-pikachu?" Red groaned as tried to sit up, he had been drained badly by the Misty-Monster.

"You'll be okay in a few minutes, just hang in there," Sailor Moon said, her hand on Red's shoulder. Red tiredly lifted his head and looked up at the girl.

'An... an angel?' He thought to himself.

"Raaa, you marred my beautiful face!" the Misty-Monster roared in a high pitch voice as she regained her bearings, her greenish looking face red across the cheeks and nose.

"That's my cue," Sailor Moon said as she jumped up and ran to the other side of the bridge to draw Misty's attention away from Red. "Hey! Over here scaly!"

Misty-Monster growled and sent a wave of water at Sailor Moon. As it neared the solider of the moon, it turned into a wave of ice. Sailor Moon yelped and jumped up to the top of the wave and slid down the other side toward Misty.

'Gotta end this before she does something she and I will regret,' Sailor Moon thought. She raised her wand and called her weapon. It slapped in the palm of her white gloved hand.

"Starlight... Honeymoon... Therapy... Kiss!" Eternal Sailor Moon called loudly, her power pooling at the tip of the wand then rushing at the Misty-Monster who was bathed in light.

"AHHH! Lovely!" Misty's voice said within the light as she returned to normal. When the light died, Misty was back to normal and hanging several feet in the air. "AAAHHH!" She screamed loudly as she started to fall toward the waters below.

"Psy-duck!" Misty's Psyduck caught his mistress midair with his psychic ability, having run into a nearby wall to build up his headache so he could use it fully. He gently brought Misty over to the bridge where the ice wave she had created as a monster was rapidly melting.

"Are you okay?" Sailor Moon said as she knelt beside Misty.

"Yeah but I'm not sure what... you-you’re that Sailor Moon girl!" Misty said as she looked up at Sailor Moon.

"That's me!" Sailor Moon said with a smile and making a 'V for Victory' sign.

"What happen? I remember getting ready for our show at the gym... then this weird guy showed up..." Misty said with a frown as she couldn't remember what happen after that. "Then I was falling midair all of the sudden. And good job Psyduck," She praised her Pokémon.

"Psyduck," Psyduck blushed under the praise.

"What did the weird guy look like?" Sailor Moon asked, hoping to get a clue who kidnapped her from her home world.

"Err... I don't remember much. But I do remember he had pointed ears?" Misty said, remembering that was the post outstanding feature the man had.

"Misty!" Red called as he ran over all of his energy restored once Misty was turned back to normal.

"Pika!" Pikachu called as well.

"Red," Misty said as she stood, her mermaid suit wrapped around her lower half of her body. Eternal Sailor Moon took this as her que to step back and leave before they noticed.

"Misty are you ok! You were turned into some sort of..." Red's voice trailed off as Sailor Moon got further away from the pair. She ran to the alleyway where she had transformed, Chip and Eevee waiting for her.

"Meowth! Me meowth," Chip said as she landed.

"Don't worry, Misty is alright," Sailor Moon said as she turned back to normal.

"Eee," Eevee looked up at Usagi with wide adoring eyes, the blond human had been so cool! She didn't know humans could do that!

"Well everything should be calming down, let's go get that food hmm?" Usagi suggested as her stomach growled, being a hero was hard work after all!

**

Gary looked up as the door to the lighthouse opened and Usagi walked in, bags of fast food in her arms. The baby Eevee was on the blond's head between the round buns while Chip walked in behind his Mistress, another bag hanging from the end of his curled tail.

"I'm back and I have food," Usagi chirped happily as she laid the food out onto the table.

"Oh good, I am a bit hungry," Bill said as he closed the book he was looking at and put it to the side. "My wife will kill me if I miss a meal again."

"So how's the research going," Usagi asked once the food was set out. Chip, Eevee, Umbreon and Espeon were eating out of bowls full of meaty pokefood.

"We have a couple of ideas," Gary said between bites. "But not as much as I thought we would."

"Sorry about that, I don't know much about Legendaries outside of Kanto and Johto," Bill said.

"Sinnoh has stories of two Pokémon who are able to control time and space and rumor of a third that has something to do with dimension," Gary said.

"But Johto has the Unknown," Bill countered. "Not much is known about them other than having mysterious powers."

"The Unknown can be found at any ruins," Gary said.

"True but the Ruins of Alph are the most famous location to find them," Bill said. He turned his head as his phone started to ring. "Sorry, I have to answer that."

"So if those time and space Pokémon are in that other place, do I head there?" Usagi asked as she leaned in to talk softly with Gary who frowned and stirred his noodles in his bowl slowly.

"Legendary class Pokémon aren't limited to just one region, they can show up anywhere," Gary said. "And I'm not sure Dialga or Palkia will help, they control time and space while you come from a different world. Let's find out more before jumping ahead to Sinnoh, maybe the Unknown are the answer for all we know."

"There's something on the news," Bill called from the other room. Usagi and Gary jumped up and ran into the room where Bill was kneeling in front of a small TV.

"A third sighting of the mysterious girl who's been saving people and Pokémon alike for the last couple of weeks from the strange creatures that has appeared all over Kanto," A male reporter said, standing in the main square of Cerulean City. "Calling herself Sailor Moon, this young woman has swooped in and saved Pokémon Master Red and our very own gym leader Misty."

"Did he say all over Kanto?" Usagi asked.

"Yes, these weird monsters are all over Kanto. No one knows where they came from but some look like Pokémon and people have gone missing," Bill said.

"Already a hero in the eyes of kids and teenagers alike, toy makers have started to make a line of dolls made in Sailor Moon's image," the reporter continued. Usagi rolled her eyes; she had dolls of herself back in her world too and couldn't do anything about it. She didn't mind the dolls but she could never tell anyone those dolls were of her! "The police department on the other hand would rather speak to Sailor Moon herself to get from intel on the strange creatures at are attacking people before disappearing. Back to you Joan."

"Thank you Kyle. In other news..." Bill shut off the TV and sat back on his heels.

"Wow, that girl is something else," he said. "Kinda wish I could meet her, I have a lot of questions for her."

"Well I think she'll show up again," Usagi said, knowing better than anyone.

"Thanks for your help Bill but I think we better head back to the Pokémon center," Gary said.

"Yes yes of course," Bill said as he stood then shook Gary's hand. "Be careful on the way back."

"Eee!" The Eevee stood on Usagi's foot, looking up at the blond with wide amber eyes.

"Oh I'll miss you too," Usagi said as she picked up the tiny Pokémon. "Be good for your Kaasan and Tousan."

"Eevee," Eevee rubbed her head under Usagi's chin. Usagi scratched behind the Pokémon's ears then gently placed her back between Umbreon and Espeon. Chip jumped up onto Usagi's shoulder as the two teens picked up their bags and left.

"I can't leave Kanto yet," Usagi said when they were further down the path. "I've got to save all those people and Pokémon from whoever dragged me here."

"Are you sure Usagi?" Gary asked.

"Whoever brought me here is behind all this, I've got to help them," the blond said with a determine light in her eyes.

"Meowth!" Chip said in agreement.

***

Dark blue eyes fluttered open as the boy on the bed groaned while coming too.

"Good evening Mr. Cooke, how are you feeling?" A doctor said as he leaned over the bed.

"... Who?" the teenage boy asked.

"Oh dear... can you tell me your name?" The doctor asked. The boy looked at the doctor then slowly shook his head, hissing in pain.

"I... I can't remember..." The boy said, starting to panic.

"Calm down Mr. Cooke, this is common side effect from the head injury you have," The doctor said, gently touching the boy's shoulder. "Your name is Sydney Cooke, you were brought in yesterday after a nasty fall off of Mt. Moon." The boy looked at the doctor in confusion, somehow that didn't sound right but as he couldn't remember anything he wasn't sure. Jaerth or Sydney has he had to think of himself for now, slowly nodded.

"Will... will I get my memory back?" Sydney asked as he clutched the blankets around him.

"I don't know Mr. Cooke, head injuries are a very serious thing," the doctor said. "Your memories might return but there is a big chance that they will not. Time will only tell. Now, we have someone here who's been eager for you to wake up."

The doctor opened the door and with a happy bark Growlithe ran into the room and jumped onto the bed.

"Growl!" Growlithe said happily as he licked his master's face. Sydney couldn't help the laugh that escaped as the fire puppy's tongue tickled him.

"Wha?" He asked between his giggles as he pushed the Pokémon back.

"This is your Pokémon Mr. Cooke," the doctor said with a laugh as Growlithe settled down on top of Sydney's lap, his fluffy tail wagging happily. "He's a Growlithe; Pokémon will be explained to you. Now, we would like to run a few tests now that you are awake so we can make sure you are fine other than your memory loss."

"I guess that's ok," Sydney said slowly, slowly petting Growlithe. He felt so confused and knowing that he might not get his memory back scared him. Growlithe whined and licked his master's hand.

***

"What do you mean you can't find him," Ozma hissed in anger, glaring down at the two servants that had come to tell her that Jaerth was missing.

"H-h-he said he was going to follow the princess," the young Elven male servant stammered in fear. "H-h-he w-was last seen near the moon mountain."

"B-but w-we lost his energy signal," the servant beside the first one said.

"Don't just stand there, go find my son," Ozma raged. The two servants yelped and turned tail to run out of the throne room. Ozma growled under her breath, rage marring her beautiful face.

"You grace," the Elven man who had transformed Misty said as he bowed in front of Ozma.

"Rauko," the queen of the void said as her face smoothed back to a calm, cold look. "You have better have good news for me."

"Most of the new servants I created are doing wonderfully," the Elven man Rauko said. (12)

"But?" Ozma could tell there was something he wasn't telling her.

"Most of my creations are spread out over this world but Sailor Moon has found and restored a few of them back to their original state," Rauko admitted. Ozma's eyes turned icy shade of blue. "And the rest of the Moon Princess's servants has destroyed one of servants I sent to the other world."

"What of the Earth Prince?" Ozma asked.

"He has not been seen," Rauko said. "Not yet."

"I want those girls destroyed as well as the Earth Prince," Ozma ordered.

"And Sailor Moon?" Rauko asked. Ozma sneered slightly at the name.

"We need her but she is Prince Jaerth's problem," She said after a few seconds. "You have sent out enough creatures to gather energy, letting her heal or destroy a few will not hurt us in the end."

"Of course your grace, I will let Sailor Moon to continue as normal," Rauko said with another bow. Ozma dismissed her loyal servant and once she was alone the dark queen stood and walked over to one of the windows in her throne room, looking out over the dark void she ruled over.

'You're power will be mine girl,' She thought to herself, her hands clenching at her sides. Her son was missing and Princess Serenity was proving difficult but she would take over both of these worlds like she had countless other. Nothing would stand in her way.

**

Author Note: Happy Holidays everyone!

(1) Tsukuyomi-no-mikoto is the moon god in Shinto and Japanese mythology while Artemis is the Greek Goddess of the moon.

(2) Ralph and Jodi are one of the alternate names for the male (red) and female (leaf) characters from the first gen games.

(3) Think about it, this makes the more sense that just storing Pokémon in a box somewhere and there is some proof of this in the anime. You see some of Ash's Pokémon at Oak's home after he caught them like Muk and Kingler.

(4) Ep #13 from the original anime, a giant Dragonite smashed the Lighthouse after Team Rocket attacked it.

(5) Same episode, on the door there is a bunch of carvings of different Pokémon, one of them is of Mewtwo.

(6) Bill's hair is brown in the mangas but in the anime it's more green looking.

(7) Bill has a wife in the Pokémon Pocket Monsters manga. The woman wasn't given any name as far as I know.

(8) Same manga, Bill's wife was turned into a Mew for a short time.

(9) Green is pretty much Blue/Gary's Pokémon Pocket Monsters manga counterpart, but he's different enough to make him his own character so there can be more kids from Pallet Town that just Ash and Gary.

(10) I don't think this really happen in the manga, instead Bill and his wife was kidnapped by Giovanni to make Bill help work on Mewtwo. But since it gets confusing with what happen in the game and anime I tweaked that part.

(11) See what I mean? In the games a Mew was pregnant with Mewtwo but in the anime Mewtwo was cloned from an eyelash.

(12) It's Elven for 'Demon', I found it on a web site, look up Gray Company's Elven to get to the site.

So Red, Leaf and Green are now the other kids from Pallet Town with Gary/Blue and Ash. To help to blend the anime and game history, Gary was never the champion that Red fought after the Elite Four as Gary never got that far during the conference but everything else likely did happen. As the anime focus on Ash there’s a lot of room to work around with Gary and what he was up to between the times you see him in the show.

Usagi now has an idea which Pokémon she needs to look for but can’t leave until she saves the people and Pokémon changed by Ozma and her minions.

Edit 8-10-14: Very little needed to be fixed here, nothing else was changed.
Sign up to rate and review this story