Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Dare You

Stranger

by killjoy247 1 review

"There you go again, defending her. What did she do to you?" said Ashley.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2014-01-05 - 1788 words

1Original
Andy's POV
"Who the fuck does she think she is?!," yelled Gerard as he punch the dashboard of the car. Seriously, does Aphrodite really think she can go around doing what ever she wants? Fucking with my friends is like fucking with my family. We need to sort this out.

"We need to get her back! And that stupid faggot also!," he yelled, punching the window.

"First, you need to calm the fuck down!," I yelled. He sat in silence as he started breathing normally. "Okay, now, second of all, we need to get the gang together and see what we'll do about this".

Aph's POV
"So,um, can someone clear to me what just happened out there," I sat on the couch next to Mikey.

"For the hundredth time, Andy was apparently fine with you beating the crap out of Gerard. Which was fun," said Janice with a huge grin on her face. Mikey gave her a death glare. "Sorry, but it was".

"But I don't understand that. Gerard is like a brother to him. How could he be fine with that. I wouldn't even be fine with that!," I face palmed myself in shame. "I feel bad for what we did to him now".

"Why?! We did it for a great cause. No one and I mean no one...messes with my friends," said Janice as she stuffed her face with ice cream. I want ice cream. I grabbed the ice cream carton from her hands. "Hey!".

"It was pretty messed up with what you did to him and was the bat really necessary?! That was some mafia shit, bro," said Mikey as he grabbed the ice cream carton from my hands and spoon out of my mouth.

"I was enjoying that!," I said as I wiped my mouth.

"Anyways, back to Andy. Do you really think he was okay with it?," asked Janice.

"Shouldn't I be asking that? I mean, what if this is all a dream? I gonna wake up soon and realize this was all a lie and Andy still hates me," I took the spoon full of ice cream from Mikey's hand and shoved it in my mouth. I really hope this isn't a dream. I'm having too much fun for me to realize it was all a dream. Could it be possible that Andy is falling for me?........ No. Is it?

As I sat there, think Janice pinched my arm.

"Ouch! What was that for?!," I yelled as the spoon fell out of my mouth.

"Does it still feel like dream?!," she sat on Mikey's lap.

"Well now that we know it's not a dream, Andy was fine with you beating the crap out of my brother, and he's falling for you, can I have the spoon back?," Mikey asked.

Andy's POV

"So, you just stood there as this was going on?," asked Ronnie as he sat on the couch. We all gathered in Ronnie's house.

"If there's one thing I've learned from dating many girls is never intervene when they are fighting, that pisses them off even more. Plus that homo freak had a bat! Would you get in between that?," I asked.

"I guess you're right. A bat though, really?," asked Ashley.

"We need to get her back! I'm just gonna sat here like Andy's bitch ass and do nothing!," yelled Gerard as he held a ice pack to his face.

"Watch your fucken mouth Gerard! What are you gonna do?! She's a girl! You can't hit a girl!," I yelled.

"Why are you defending her?!".

"I'm not! I'm just saying you can't hit her!".

"And who the fuck is gonna stop me?!". Gerard got up and stood a few inches from my face, staring at me in anger. No matter what Aphrodite did, I'm not gonna let anyone touch her.

"I will. I don't give a fuck what any of you say! I'm not gonna let you lay a hand on her".

"Do you like her?," asked Ronnie.

Ronnie's POV

Andy stood there in silence, with a surprised look on his face. I know Andy more than anyone in this group and I know if he really didn't care about someone, he wouldn't care what happens to them. Could it be possible he's falling for her? I mean, don't get me wrong, Aphrodite is one of the hottest chicks in school, but she's only good enough for a fuck.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Do have......special feelings for her?".

"I.....I"

"Are you whipped or not?" asked Ashley.

"No. No, of course not! She's....she's nothing to me" he lowered his voice.

"Then?! Why do you care if I beat her?!" yelled Gerard.

"Cause it's not right! I..I mean like, I don't want you to be thrown in jail because of her".

"Really?". Gerard crossed his arms.

"Yeah, you're one of my best friends bro". Gerard nodded his head.

"I still think there's more to this than just that" I said.

"Ronnie, there's nothing! I swear!".

"You're always talking about her! What do expect us to think?".

"It's just that spending time and talking to her remains me of when we use to be friends. She's a real cool person and..". I couldn't help but to burst out laughing. Aphrodite, cool? Yeah right!

"Her! Cool! Dude, you have got to be joking! She's a fucken loser!" I laughed hysterically.

"Don't fucken talk about her that way!".

"There you go again, defending her. What did she do to you?" said Ashley.

"Fuck you guys" growled Andy as he stormed out. There's something going on and I'm going to find out.

Andy's POV

What's going on with me? I didn't mean to defend her, it just came out. I wasn't thinking. I just can't stand the thought of Aphrodite getting hurt! As much as I hate her, I just can't let her get hurt. I really did worry we she didn't go to school today. I thought something bad happened to her. I need to stop thinking about her.
I pulled out my phone and dialed Scouts number.

"Hey baby!," she yelled in excitement.

"I'm coming over," I said as I hung up. I need to get her out of my mind.

Janice POV

"How big do you think he is?," I wiggled my eyebrows towards Aphrodite.

"Ew! Janice! I don't know and even if I did, I wouldn't tell you!," she exclaimed in disgust.

"Come one Aph! It's like you never wondered! I mean, as much as I hate him he's....he's a fine little boy," I winked.

"Well, from personal experience in men. I say he is quite big," grinned Mikey.

"Mikey! Can you not!," Aph covered her ears.

"Sorry I just can't help, but to wonder also. As a gay, I find it to be my duty to find out".

"So..you've seen it," I raised my eyebrow.

"No! It's just...I've done research and I've noticed guys that have the same body built as his tend to have bigger...you know'.

"Wow! Really?! This just got weird". So Andy's a big boy. Hmmm.

"Seriously guys, stop scaring me!," yelled Aph.

"Why? Are...are you planning on having sex with him?!," I exclaimed in excitement. My little girl is growing so fast!

"What?! No! I don't know. Still to early to know," she blushed.

"Aww, you're blushing. Look Mikey, our little girl is blushing!". She's the most adorable thing I swear!

"I hate you both so much right now," she pouted. Mikey and I looked at each other an smiled.

"You love him! You love him! You Love him! He's gonna take your virginity!," I sang.

Andy's POV

"Oh god, Andy!" moaned Scout as I slammed into one final time before we reached our climax.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I came into the condom.

"Wow, you're so great at this" said Scout as she was catching her breath.

"And don't you forget it"

"As long as we're together, I'll never forget" She gave me a quick peek on the lips and rested her head on my chest. Sex with Scout is alright, but considering the fact that Aphrodite is a virgin, it's gonna be amazing! Damn, I just want to fuck her and get this over with.

You don't mean that!

Who the hell are you?!

Uh, your conscience. It's a fucking miracle you still have one!

What's you job? Tell me what to do?!

Why did I get stuck with the idiot? I basically tell you what's right and what's wrong.

I'm not an idiot!

You do realize you're talking to yourself right?

Kinda yeah.

"Andy!" yelled Scout in frustration.

"What?".

"I said when are we gonna be able to be together in public?".

"I told you, when I'm done with this bet".

"I hope soon. I hate her".

"Why's that?".

"She tries to act like a goodie two shoes. Girls like that are annoying" I get up, remove the condom and started putting on my clothes. How is that annoying? Just because she's a bad ass doesn't mean everyone else has to be like her. I'll never understand how the girl world works.

"You'd be surprised how different she actually is from what we thought". I smiled to myself as I remembered all the stories she's told me.

"What do you mean?"

"As in she's is actually a really down to earth, amazing person. I swear if you two weren't enemies, you would be best friends".

"Are you saying she's better than me?," she angrily asked. Not again.

"No. I'm saying she's actually cool".

"You're kidding right?".

"Are we really going to fight about this?".

"Yes. Your friends keep telling me you are always talking about her. I don't wanna lose you".

"And you won't. She doesn't mean a thing to me".

"Good. That bitch doesn't deserve someone like you anyways". She came over to hug me, but I backed away.

"What?".

"Can you please, not talk about her that way".

"Why?".

"Have a little respect for people, would you?".

"What's a matter with you?!".

"Nothing, just forget it". I put on my shoes and left.

Gerard's POV

"So, what do you think we should do to Aphrodite?," asked Ronnie with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Anything! Anything that would cause her the same amount of pain as she caused me! She needs to know that she can't just do whatever she wants," I said.

"Have any ideas?".

"I do have one," I smiled. She will never see it coming.

Hello Killjoys and Rebels! Sorry this is a short chapter, just thought you'd like to get into the minds of the other character for a little. Please R&R! XO~Kitty
Sign up to rate and review this story