Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year

Welcome to the jungle

by FanfictionAnonymous 2 reviews

First night discoveries and school time blues...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2014-01-18 - 2718 words

0Unrated
Hello

I finally updated, I posted an explanation why I hadn't updated in so long in case you were wondering.

I hope this makes up for it anyway :)

I just noticed a few mistakes, if you spot anymore let me know please


"Mmm...Oh man! I forgot how good these were...fuck..."

Gerard tried as hard as he could to look away, to avert his eyes in another direction, but he just couldn't. The sounds Frank was making sounded so damn dirty and the way his head was thrown back as he swallowed, his eyes closed, looked almost obscene; Gerard couldn’t help staring.

"Dude, your mom makes the best brownies man, you gotta get her to bring us more..." Gerard quickly looked down at his own brownie as Frank looked over at him, he hadn't taken a bite yet. Frank smiled softly at his blushing friend, drinking in his features. He had missed Gerard more than any of the other guys.

The boys met on their first day of boarding school, Gerard was getting shoved around and Frank, the hellish little thing that he was, had used his small height to sneak behind the massive jock and kick the back of his knees. As the jock fell, Frank and Gerard had ran. After that they'd become inseparable.

Frank had been hiding his feelings for Gerard for a few years now, burying them within himself so far that he almost believed they were never there, at least for a while anyway. But the second he saw Gee on the stairs that morning he knew he was in denial, he wanted his room mate more than anything else in the world.

"I'll uh...I'll try to get the recipe maybe? I don't think she'd come all the way out here on a fucking brownie run y'know?"

Gerard smiled at Frank before quickly turning away again, trying to avoid looking at his friends body. Frank stood at the foot of Gerard’s bed, his plaid pyjama pants slung low on his hips and without a shirt. He concentrated on looking at the chocolaty treat in his hand again when a voice interrupted his thoughts.

"You gonna eat that?"

"What? Uh no...no, you have it" Frank beamed and moved to the side of Gerard’s bed, taking the brownie and kissing his cheek

"Thanks Gee, you’re the greatest!"

"No problem, I uh...I'm gonna go to sleep now, gotta be up for pur first official day of hell tomorrow..." Frank frowned slightly and swallowed the chunk of brownie in his mouth

"Oh, okay...I'll try not to wake you. In fact, I'll go hang with Ray and Bob a while. Night Gee"

Frank sauntered to the door and turned to give his friend one last smile, he stood outside of it for a moment and sighed. He really didn't want to hang with the other guys, he'd really missed Gerard, instead he sat outside the door and stared up at the ceiling.

Gerard got under his covers and closed his eyes, growing frustrated at the images of Frank shirtless with his pajama bottoms hanging so low. He shifted uncomfortably as he felt himself begin to harden and desperately tried to think of something else, no matter what he did though Frank crept back into his thoughts.

Giving in to his need, he slipped a hand into his pants, gripping his erection firmly for a moment to ease some pressure before stroking slowly up and down the shaft. He bit his bottom lip hard to muffle the moan threatening to escape his lips, moving his hand faster to build the feeling. The sensation of his touch had him feeling as of a bolt of electricity had shot up his spine, sparking across his nerve endings and making his legs shake a little.

Frank leaned his head back against the door and closed his eyes, opening them again as he heard a small whimper from inside the room behind him. He turned and pressed his ear against the door, listening intently for any more sounds. His eyes widened and he covered his own mouth when a moan hit his ears, it was quiet and barely audible but he heard it. As silently as he could he got to his feet and opened the door slightly, moving inside and shutting it quietly behind him. For a moment he stood, listening for any sign Gerard had heard him come in, knowing he hadn't when he heard him moan again.

Gerard had pushed off his covers, getting almost too warm to bear. His shirt had bunched up his stomach and his pants were pushed down a little revealing his erection. His movements were faster now and with a twist of his wrist he found himself gasping out his room mate's name "Frank..."

Frank couldn’t stop himself, he was shaking and in disbelief but couldn't deny the name he'd heard. Slowly he walked into the room, stopping at the end of Gerard’s bed and watched for a second before swallowing hard and taking his chance "Gerard?"

Gerard flailed wildly, a mixture of fright and embarrassment filling him and grasped at his bed covers, pulling them over himself and covering his head. He heard Frank sigh and move to sit beside him on the bed "Leave me alone Frankie...please I..."

"Gerard? Gerard look at me, please?"

"I...I can't..."

"Gerard! Come on man..." Frank gripped the covers and pulled them down swiftly, Gerard covering his eyes with his arm "Dude, you could have just told me..."

"Oh sure! 'Hey buddy! Just to let you know, I jerked off to images of you in my head since about a month after we met'...I don’t think so Frankie?"

"Well if you had have told me, maybe I could have jerked you off myself?"

"Don't make fun of me!.." Gerard moved his arm to look at Frank and found no sign of joking in his face, just sincerity "You're not kidding are you?"

"No..." Frank tentatively reached out and grasped Gerard’s fingers in his own, smoothing his thumb over the soft skin "I guess I kinda wanted you for a long time now, I can’t remember when the feelings started but I can't ever remember not having them either. Gerard? Can I...can I kiss you?"

Gerard visibly swallowed and nodded gingerly, allowing his eyes to flutter closed as Frank leaned down. He could feel his warm breath on his lips, his nose bumping against his own, then suddenly their lips were together. Unmoving and barely touching, they remained that way for a moment before Frank pulled away and slipped under the covers beside his friend.

They lay face to face, just breathing each other in. Frank making the first move and tugging Gerard’s shirt upward, waiting patiently as Gerard pulled it off and lay back down. Frank took a deep breath and pressed his hand against Gerard’s chest, just feeling his heart beating against his palm. Slowly he moved his head forward and kissed his friend again, this time more firmly but still gentle.

Gerard sighed shakily against Frank's lips and began to move them slowly, parting them to allow Frank to slip his tongue inside his mouth. He tasted of chocolate and hazelnut, the flavours making his head swim. Wrapping his arms around the shorter boy, he pulled flipped onto his back; pulling Frank on top of him. He felt himself hardening again and parted their lips, suddenly feeling embarrassed as he realised his dick was still exposed and pressed against Frank's thigh

Frank smiled and whispered "It's okay..." before pulling back to slip his own pajamas down a little, revealing his own hardened member. Gerard grinned and parted his legs to allow Frank to slot between them, gasping loudly as he felt their erections slide together "Fuck...Gee, that feels amazing..."

"Y..yeah..." Gerard managed to choke out before Frank’s lips were on his own again, moving more frantically and desperately. Gerard gripped his friends hips firmly and raised his own to grind their crotches together, moaning into the boys mouth as another wave of pleasure came tingling through his entire body "I don't think I'm gonna last much longer Frankie..."

His cock still felt oversensitive from jerking off and the feeling of Frank’s skin against his own was like nothing he'd ever felt before, it was everything thing he could have ever dreamed but so much more. It was real, their erections sliding side by side and their chests pressed firmly together. The flavour of Frank’s tongue dancing with his own, the soft flesh of his lips, it was like a little piece of heaven in his personal hell. He never wanted to let it go.

Suddenly his hips were jerking forward, his orgasm suddenly tearing through him. He threw his head back and bit his lip to prevent the loud moan escaping him, feeling the warmth of his cum on his stomach. After a few moments he felt spent, like every drop of sperm his body had created had shot out all in one go. He felt Frank move off of him and opened his eyes, only to Frank was on his knees above him jerking himself furiously.

Reaching out he pulled Frank's hand away and pulled him down into another kiss, flipping them over once again and kissing his way down Frank’s body. He stopped just above his erection and looked up at him for permission, Frank muttering "Fuck baby...please" then flicked his tongue over the head to taste curiously.

Frank gripped the sheets tightly and clenched his teeth hard, desperately biting back the sounds building within him as Gerard began bobbing his head up and down. The wet heat of Gerard’s tongue and the feeling of his soft lips slipping up and down his shaft, had him hurtling to the edge fast and when Gerard began just licking and sucking at the head he couldn’t hold back any longer. With a yell of "Oh shit..." Frank came hard, shooting his load down Gerard’s throat and slumping against the messy sheets.

For a while the boys remained silent, just their shaky breaths filling the space of the small room. Gerard finally being the one to break the silence

"So erm...what do we do now? I mean...are we like...y'know? Together?"

"Well, I hope so!" Frank laughed "But, I'm not sure how you feel about telling people? I mean I'm cool either way, I have you and that's all that really matters y'know? I just...you get a hard time already and..."

"Frankie! Calm down, okay? I think we should keep it on the down low for now, just until we get settled into things, then we'll tell the guys! They'll probably be mad that we didn't tell them straight away but I can deal with that..."

" Okay, as long as you're happy with us. Now c'mon, we better get some sleep! Early start tomorrow...c'mon..." Frank tugged Gerard from his bed and wiped them both down with his dirty shirt, crawling into his bed and beckoning Gerard to join him "We need to wash your sheets tomorrow..." Frank leaned up and kissed Gerard softly, smiling as Gerard snuggled into his chest "Goodnight Gee..."

"Goodnight Frankie..."

***

The next morning rolled around way too quickly for Gerard's liking, he wasn’t ready to face school yet. He awoke to the aroma of coffee filling his nostrils and opened his bleary eyes to see Frank already in his uniform, holding out a black mug "Good morning star shine!"

For a moment Gerard thought the night before had been a dream, that was until Frank placed the coffee down and kissed his lips gently "Morning Frankie...how long until hell?"

"About an hour, you showering?"

"Not here..." Gerard took a sip of the black liquid and sighed contentedly, looking up at Frank through his eyelashes "I'll go use Mikey’s"

"Wait? Mikey gets his own damn shower? Dude, I gotta get smart! I hate the fucking shared shower room man, it always smells shitty..." Gerard had been quietly gulping his coffee down as Frank ranted, smiling at the way his hands animated his every word. When the mug was empty he got up, pulling on his hoodie as Frank went on a tangent of how they may as well be prisoners of war or something. He grabbed his uniform from the closet and some underwear before sauntering over to Frank and silencing his ramblings with a kiss

"Shut up Frank..."

The sun shone brightly as they walked, casting a warm glow across the early morning sky. Frank walked with his hands shoved in his pockets, looking up at the vast blue sky through his sunglasses. He loved the sun, summer was his favourite time of year, but he hated winter. Winter fucking blows.

Gerard blew his hair from his face and squinted, he forgot to grab his own shades and had to suffer through the glare. They arrived at Mikey's dorm building and scuttled inside, bumping into the nerd from yesterday who squeaked and ran as Frank growled at him. They quickly made their way to Mikey’s room and knocked, Mikey swinging open the door and quirking an eyebrow at his still pajama clad brother "I'm using your shower..."

Mikey stepped back and allowed his brother to run past him, Frank casually sauntering in behind him. Mikey hit the button on the coffee percolator on his desk and turned to Frank smirking "Looking forward to our first official day? I bet you missed this place"

"Like a fucking hole in the head, this place sucks ass! I swear, if I ever have kids, they're getting home schooled..."

"And who's gonna be tutoring them? Their oh-so-smart daddy Frankie..."

"Fuck you Mikes, their uncle Mikey can teach 'em..."

"In your fucking dreams..." Mikey laughed as he reached for his cell, hearing it buzz on his bedside table. He answered the call and mumbled a little before throwing it on his bed and turning to the coffee machine "Ray and Bob are on their way, I better get some more cups huh? I'll be back..."

Mikey turned and walked out the door, leaving Frank alone. Gerard stepped out of the bathroom and smiled, running a hand through his wet hair and walking toward Frank "Where's Mikes?"

"Grabbing some cups..."

"So we're alone right?"

"I'd say we got a minute..." Gerard cut Frank off by pressing their lips together, moving them quickly before stepping back as he heard the door handle turn. Mikey burst in with Ray following behind, Bob shuffling after. He smiled at the guys and flopped back onto Mikey’s bed

"I'm beginning to question whether my parents actually love me..."

"Good to see you to Bob..." Frank laughed, nudging his leg with his foot "What's got you in such a pleasant mood?"

"Oh! Bob punched James this morning!" Ray beamed, sitting beside Bob "He came over to us all 'New guys need to learn their place' and shoved Bob into the wall! Then Bob was all 'And this new guy is gobna teach you to fuck off' and BAM! He fucking smashed James right in the kisser!"

"Way to fucking go man! Just don't get caught fighting, I'm on my last warning. One more incident and I'm outta here..."

"Yeah," Mikey said, handing out coffees "that's why we gotta make sure he doesn't get into anymore trouble this term"

They talked about Frank and his misdeeds for a while as they sipped their coffees, Frank proclaiming he was a total badass and that they were all totally jealous of his awesome. Mikey suddenly jumped up and ushered everyone out of his room and into the hall "I will not be late on my first day back, I'm not risking this room for anything"

The group walked quickly under the dappled shade of the trees and across the courtyard until they stood facing the main school building, they all looked at each other before looking back at the main entrance. Ray stepped forward a little and sighed

"Welcome to the jungle boys, lets see if we can survive"
Sign up to rate and review this story