Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Unexpected

chapter 2

by MaryJaneSixx 2 reviews

nessie holds a conversation with izzy

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-01-27 - 1797 words

2Insightful
Chapter 2

Tonight I found myself in the depths of Steven and Slash's heroin den. Their Den Of Zen as they liked to call it. Steven was pretty much just bumbling around the room looking lost. Slash was strumming away at his guitar and pretty oblivious to my presence. Stevie had drug me here under the pretenses that we would be having kinky sex till dawn, but as it turns out he injected too much smack to care now.
I had snorted a couple bumps with the guys and was feeling mellow, but not as mellow as Steven. At least I had had enough not to be bored off my ass which is what I would be without this smack. I wasnt really a user pursay. I just did the shit when it was offered to me. I never shot it up. If it wasnt China White I wasnt fucking with it. It seemed to render you null and void when injected and these days Steven and Slash seemed to stay this way. I wondered why Izzy never seemed to be in the shape these two were. Izzy never sat around nodding or mumbling. Izzy was always on time. Izzy seemed like he didnt do it at all, but it was a well known fact that he did. He and Axl fought about it all the time. Izzy seemed to be the only one around who could simply ignore Axl's ranting. Slash and Steven would fly off the handle. They would come close to blows or they would run off and get completely shitfaced as a nice fuck you to Axl. But never Izzy. He would always calmly shrug it off.
"Fuck Stevie," Slash said scrounging the nightstand for the dope that was all gone now. "Did you do the last of it?"
Steven only looked to him with a blank expression.
"Fuckin shit dude, you could have told me we were almost out!" Slash snapped as he threw a blackened bent spoon at Steven. "Do you know where we're gonna get more at 4 in the morning? I sure fucking dont you fucker!"
Steven, standing limply in the middle of the room parted his lips and uttered one part of a word, "Iz."
Slash sighed and ran his hand across his face. Sure Izzy was holding but they had been bugging him alot lately. He was starting to get fed up with their mooching. Where would he be if he ran out? But it was late, the dope was gone, and these two showed no signs of being ready to call it a night. Slash turned to me.
"Hey you think you could go con Izzy out of some shit?"
"Wwwwhy cant I just ask him?" I curiously asked.
"If he knew it was for me and Stevie he'd probably give you some bullshit hassle about it or lie and say hes not holding shit but his wake up shot."
"Soooo what are you really asking me to do here? Go fuck him for dope or something?" I must say the thought of screwing him wasnt exactly unappealing, but the manner in which Slash was suggesting was kind of crappy.
"Isnt that what youre supposed to do?" Slash shrugged and looked at me as if I were crazy.
I rolled my eyes, "Where's his room?"
"across the hall."
I sighed and left the room. I stepped across the hallway to Izzy's room. I could hear the TV, but other than that it was quiet. I knocked on the door loudly expecting to have to wake him up. To my surprise he answered rather promptly with no shirt on, tight leather pants, and a cigarette dangling from his mouth. He squint one eye at the smoke and spoke, "Yeah?"
"Hi," I tried smiling charmingly seductive.
"Lanessa?" He asked. He was the only person around there that had ever called me by name. The rest of the guys just called me Nessie, Nessa or Ness. It wasnt my choice of nicknames, but they were what stuck. Hearing myself addressed as Lanessa was a refreshing change.
"Yeah," I smile trying to be ever so sexy. It probably wasnt working too well because of the smack.
He glanced over my shoulder into the hallway. "Its late."
"Im sorry did I wake you up?" I innocently asked.
He pulled the cigarette from his mouth. "No...its just late," he replied. I could see he was trying to figure out why I was at his door at 4 am. I knew he was mauling around the idea that I had come to solicit sex. He shrugged, "Can I help you with something?"
"Yeah," I smiled as I lightly ran my hand down his bare chest.it was as smooth as a babys bottom, and surprisingly cut and trim. I had always though of Duff as having the perfect body, but Izzy wasnt half bad. He had ripples in all the right places, He just didnt run around shirtless as much as the rest of them did.
His eyes looked down to my hand stroking his chest. I watched his eyebrows scrunch up as I assumed he was wondering whether to take me up on my offer or to send me on my way. He pulled his cigarette to his lips for another drag as he watches my hand travel slowly further down to his stomach. "So," he finally asks, "Is this what Slash and Stevie are resorting to for their dope now?"
My mouth gapes open and I havent a clue of what to say now.
Izzy cups his fingers around my wrist lightly as my hand stops at the waist of his pants.He politely moves it off of him and looks back at my face.H "Tell em the drug store is closed," he says as he carelessly tosses his cigarette butt out into the hallway.
"You trying to burn us down?" I asked looking over at the discarded cigarette.
He raises his index finger up above his head ans swirls it around, "Sprinklers."
I couldnt help but lightly chuckle.
"Why are you doing this for them? What are you getting out of it?" He asks me as he shyly glances to the floor. I find myself staring at the loop in his nose and wondering that myself. Was it the drugs I would be getting? The gratitude of Slash and Steven? Or would it be having Izzy?
I shrug, "Just trying to make everybody happy."
Izzys narrow face looks back up at me with his expressive eyes. Im really clueless as to what hes rolling around in his brain now. He looks at me silently for a long moment like he's thinking of what to say himself. "You wanna come in?" He asks.
A confused smile comes to my face.
"Just to chill until those two pass out," he adds seeing that I was thinking he was accepting my sexual invitation.
I nod and he steps out of the doorway to let me in. "How long do you think Itll take them to pass out?" I ask looking around the room.
"Bout as long as they think itll take for me to fuck you and you weezle me out of their dope." He replies nonchalantly as he flops himself down on the bed.
"So how long is that?" I smile.
Izzy looks up at me and gives me a faint smile. "Depends on what kind of mood Im in."
I walk over to the bed and sit on the other side of it. Was Izzy flirting with me? I honestly couldnt tell.
"So, did you come calling for yourself too or just those fuckers?" He asked lighting another cigarette.
"Both I guess."
"You need a fix?" He asked looking at me kind of strangely.
"No not really...but if its there and I was too...ya know."
"Ummm," he said dragging off the cigarette, "You just chip?"
"No," I shook my head. "I just sometimes snort some China if somebody offers."
He exhaled, "Too bad your efforts would have been in vain then. All I have is Persian."
"Sounds like its too bad for Slash and Stevie," I shrugged.
"You must not bang it," he replies as he glances to the TV.
"No way," I shook my head.
"Dont...thats how it gets you." He said softly. I can see his eyes glancing down to the track marks on his arm.
"You dont strike me as a user," I noted.
He sighed, "I just do enough to not get sick."
I nodded wondering how much that was and why he didnt just quit.
"How long have you...?" I asked feeling as though I was prying.
He glances to me and almost shamefully replies, "6 years." He pauses with a shrug, "Dumbest fucking shit move I ever made."
"Why did you start?" I ask prying further into the depths of the mystery mans brain.
"Sold the shit outta my window...It was there, I got bored, I tried it...and here I am."
"You were a dope dealer?" I mused.
He cracked a half grin, "Struggling musician."
I nodded. "Well it all seems to have payed off."
He exhaled smoke, "Mmmm," he seemed to frown.
Before either of us could say anything else there was a knock on the door. We both looked at each other knowing it was either Steven or Slash.
"Go the fuck away," Izzy yelled out. He then began bouncing on the bed to make the springs squeak. He motions to me to make some sort of moan or sounds of wild sex.
"Ouch! Not so deep!" I moan out.
Izzy smiles a big pearly white smile at me as the knocking ceases.
"That should keep em away for another 30 minutes or so." He smiles broadly at me. He has such a beautiful smile to never use it.
"Is that all it would take? 30 Minutes?" I asked.
"Well youve already been here for 20."
"Youve already got Duff beat," I huffed.
"Duff always rushes everything," Izzy added.
"I take it you dont?"
"Heroin," he shrugs, "Makes it hard to come sometimes."
At least he could get it up unlike Steven when he was high. I really didnt know about Slash, he would just rather do smack and drink Jack.
"So why are you up at this hour Mr. Stradlin?" I asked.
"Too much coke...aint fixed yet to go to bed."
"Im keeping you up?" I asked.
"Its ok," he replied snuffing out his cigarette in the ashtray on his stomach. "You can crash out here if you want. It would probably look a bit more realistic when Slash and Steven come banging on the door when they wake up jonesin."
I look to him and smile with a nod. "Thanks."
Sign up to rate and review this story