Categories > Original > Romance > I'll Be Your Favorite Song

I'll Be Your Favorite Song

by tjsparkles 0 reviews

They've had their ups and downs, but they've also learned exactly who they are in the process. Collection of oneshots featuring two of my OCs.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2014-02-01 - 335 words

0Unrated
A/N: Tiffany & Peyton are the two main characters of my first novel. I'm hoping to get into writing them more often by doing this. Basically this will be a multi-chaptered collection of drabbles & short stories featuring them. There's no real plot; its main purpose is to familiarize you with them while also allowing me to get into their minds so that I can write them. Hope you enjoy! More about them will be explained in later parts.


Tiffany was practically a kid when they met, fresh out of high school, with dreams in her eyes and no clue what she was in for. (Young)

Peyton had played it cool when Brody introduced him to Tiffany, pretending like he couldn’t have cared less about her, and yet, there was something oddly magnetic about his best friend’s little sister. (Cool)

Peyton had assumed that Tiffany was a bimbo, someone that he would take great pleasure in humiliating, but she had surprised Peyton by showing him that she was just as smart as him, if not smarter. (Wrong)

She never mentioned her ex, and Peyton never brought up Quinn, just for the sake of avoiding an uncomfortable conversation. (Taboo)

Winter in Michigan was completely different from winter in California, and it pissed Tiffany off when Peyton made fun of her for it. (Winter)

Tiffany expected Peyton to be rough with her the first time they had sex, but he was actually very careful, almost sweet. (Gentle)

Peyton squeezed his eyes shut as tightly as he could just before orgasm, relishing the brief moment where he and Tiffany felt as though they were one. (One)

They couldn’t get enough of each other; they were hopelessly addicted to the way they made each
other feel. (Hunger)

Peyton didn’t even realize that he was in love with Tiffany until it was too late. (Sudden)

Both of them knew that there was no going back now, and there would be no stopping what they had started. (Stop)
Sign up to rate and review this story