Categories > TV > WWE

Twelve Seconds

by tjsparkles 0 reviews

It took him exactly twelve seconds to realize that he was in love. Chris Sabin/OC. Birthday present for RhiannonLeighBlack!

Category: WWE - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2014-02-14 - 410 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: For RhiannonLeighBlack! This sounded a lot better in my head, but I hope you enjoy it anyway! Happy birthday, sis!

It took him exactly twelve seconds to realize that he was in love.

One.

She flashed him a tiny smile, a shy one, but it was enough to make his heartbeat quick and his skin flush, and Chris knew that he was in trouble.

Two.

He wanted to walk up to her and say hello, but his feet were frozen in place. Chris could hear Alex talking about something, but he sounded far away, and it didn’t matter anyway, because all Chris could see at that moment was her.

Three.

She caught his gaze and then looked away quickly, hoping that Chris didn’t notice that she had been staring at him when he wasn’t looking.

Four.

She wondered briefly why he was staring at her, because she was positive that she was nothing like the other girls Chris had dated in the past.

Five

Chris couldn’t help but think that she had the most beautiful hazel eyes he had ever seen.

Six

She couldn’t resist sneaking a look at his butt, and she had to bite down on her tongue to keep from voicing her thoughts aloud.

Seven.

Chris found himself enraptured with the thought of tasting her gorgeous, full lips.

Eight

Chris was undoubtedly the most beautiful man that she had ever seen, and if she hadn’t sworn off men months ago, she wouldn’t be opposed to the idea of going out on a date with him.

Nine

Chris had just broken up with his girlfriend six weeks ago, and it was probably too soon to even think about moving on, but this girl had him under some sort of spell, and he couldn’t shake it.

Ten.

She had just paid for her purchase of a bottle of Pepsi and a large Hershey’s Cookies & Crème bar and was about to exit the store. Chris knew that if he wanted to make a move, now was the time.

Eleven.

He was walking to her, almost under a spell. He was so close now that he could smell her shampoo, and Chris had to stop himself before she turned around and caught him standing there.

Twelve.

Introductions had been made, conversation was flowing, and though neither of them wanted to admit it to the other, sparks were definitely flying.
Sign up to rate and review this story