Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Was No Accident

This Was No Accident

by Nicoleisnotunder 1 review

Ryan's so cool, sleeping with all the girls and never paying attention to homework... until he meets Brendon.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-02-13 - 642 words

0Unrated
Brendon spun his pencil around in his fingers, listening to his teacher talk and writing notes occasionally. Ryan, on the other hand, was loudly talking to his friends and laughing every five minutes. His group wildly shook chairs and slapped knees in their laughter. Ryan's hands moved around as he described his story. “... and then my mom smacked my father and slammed the door in his face, she was so pissed that he let me get so drunk!” he paused, laughing, “I'm grounded for a month, too, but my mom hasn't talked to him all week!”
The teacher turned around angrily, watching Ryan for a minute. His friends quieted their laughing, and Ryan eventually stopped his storytelling. “Mr. Ross, do you have something to share with the class?” she asked, folding her arms.
The boy laughed. “No, Ma'am. I don't think it's appropriate to say in front of all these innocent little kids.”
“Then why are you saying it in the first place?” She stumped him, finally. “Mr. Ross, please go sit over at Brendon's table. And stay quiet.”
An audible sigh was heard from both of the boys as Ryan grabbed his books and sat next to Brendon. He looked over at Brendon and tried to make light of it. “What a bitch, am I right?” he whispered, nudging the other one.
“No.” Brendon scooted away from Ryan so he couldn't touch him. Ryan huffed and chose to pay attention to the lesson.

Class ended, and Brendon quickly stood up to go get his books for his next class, AP Biology. He shoved his English book in his locker and took out his other one, closing his locker. Ryan came up behind him, grabbing his arm and pushing him up against the locker angrily. Brendon's glasses fell off of one ear, and he nervously fixed them. “What the fuck do you think you did back there?” Ryan shouted, drawing attention to them.
“U-um, I'm sorry, man, I wont do it again. I'm sorry. Please don't hit me, violence isn't the answer,” the boy rushed out, squirming under the taller one's grasp.
“That's not what I asked you!” he yelled, slamming Brendon into the locker again.
A teacher came over to help. “Come on, boys. We're all supposed to be friends here,” he said, pushing them away from eachother. “I'm taking you two to the principal,” he announced, grabbing their arms and dragging them to the office.
They were sat down in front of the desk, the teacher chuckling as he walked away. “Good luck!” he called out.
The principal, Mrs. Clarke, looked over the boys. “Brendon? What on earth are you doing here?”
He bit his lip. “I- I don't now, Mrs. Clarke. I think Ryan should explain..” he gestured to Ryan, who glared at him.
“This little bitch didn't give me a good enough answer when I asked him about how bitchy the teacher was,” he answered listlessly. “So I slammed the nerd on a locker and asked him about it. That bad?” Brendon looked at him, a worried look on his face.
“That is very bad, Mr. Ross. You can't just slam people on lockers when they don't do what you want,” she informed him, shaking her head in disappointment. “I'm giving you an office detention for tomorrow afternoon. Be there or you'll have an office suspension instead. You are dismissed, I will let your teachers know you will be arriving shortly.” The boys stood up, Brendon letting Ryan leave first out of fear.
Once they were out in the hallway, Ryan spoke up. “Sorry I slammed you against the locker,” he muttered, walking off. Brendon looked at him curiously, but let it go and returned to his class.


--
Hi guys! please let me know if there were any typos and if you liked it please tell me :)
Sign up to rate and review this story