Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome home

Forgive me Father for I have sinned...

by FanfictionAnonymous 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-02-16 - 1303 words

1Hot
Father Gerard Way. You bite your lip as you watch him talk, the way his hands emphasise his every word. Those hands. You begin to imagine what his long fingers would feel like sliding in and out of you, the way they'd feel stroking over your burning flesh, and you have to look away.

It's not like he hasn't been playing up to your sinful little fantasies, you aren't blind. The way he looks at you, that devilish little smirk, the way he places his hand on your lower back so he's almost touching your ass. He wants it just as bad as you do; and this time he's going to get it.

You realise the service is over as everyone moves to leave the church, the father standing by the door to speak to each parishioner as they exit. You hang back, moving to a dark corner of the church and sitting quietly as you wait for the confessers to take their turns and leave.

One by one the crowd begins to thin out, until eventually the last of the church goers leaves the booth. Quickly you make your way to the front of the church and lean back against the altar, smiling as you see the priest leaving his side of the box.

"Hello Father Way, I've been waiting for you..." The priest spins and smirks as he spots you, walking slowly toward the altar.

"Oh really? And why is that my dear?"

"Because..." you say as you stand up a little straighter and pop the top button of the trench coat you're wearing "...I need to confess..."

"Hmm...confess to what?" Father Gerard says quietly as he reaches out and brushes his long, slender fingers down the side of your neck, allowing them to slide further and pop the next button on your coat

"To the inappropriate thoughts I've been having about a certain..." you lick your lips as you lean in to whisper in the shell of his ear "...man of the cloth"

Father Gerard moans quietly and pops the rest of the buttons on your jacket, his eyes darkening with lust as he opens it to reveal your red lace underwear. He whispers in your ear

"Confess to me your sinful desires..." as he ducks his head to suck at the flesh of your neck, his hands gripping your hips and pressing you up against him.

"I imagined his hands roaming my body, those long fingers slipping inside of me. Oh God, how I want to feel those fingers..."

Suddenly you throw your head back and moan loudly as his hand slips into the waistband of your panties, his fingers rubbing you before he slips two inside

"Now, now dear..." he chuckles breathlessly "It is a sin to take the Lord's name in vain" His thumb moves to rub over your clit as he slips his fingers in and out, his tongue licking a stripe up your throat.

Without warning he pulls his hand away and picks you up, sitting you on the alter and pushing you back to lay down. He gets to his knees and places your legs over his shoulders, smirking up at you as he pulls your panties to the side and flicks his tongue over your wetness

"I never thought I'd disobey the lord like this, but the temptation sure tastes good" he moans before burying his face in your pussy and gripping your waist to pull you closer. He flicks his tongue over your clit, setting the nerve endings all through your body on fire. His hot breath against your heat makes you grip his hair tight as he begins to nibble and suck gently, laughing darkly as you moan out in pleasure.

You feel his hand leave it's place on your hip and two fingers slide into you, thrusting and curling causing your pegs to quake as your climax approaches. Noticing your reaction he adds another digit, massaging your clit with his tongue and watching you closely as you cry out his name.

His fingers disappear making you whine at the loss of contact until suddenly his tongue is inside of you, lapping against your inner walls as his nose bumps and brushes against your clitoris

"F..Father...I want to feel you inside of me..." You gasp as another wave of pleasure crashes through you and he stops, pulling away and standing up.

"Not here, we wouldn't want to get caught now would we?" His arms wrap around your waist and he pulls you to him, picking you up and carrying you over to the confessional booth as you suck at the skin just above his white collar.

Once inside the booth, he slams the door, fumbling with the button on his pants and whispering "Lord have mercy..." as he shoves them down. He slams you against the door and kisses you hard, slipping the jacket from your shoulders and sitting down.

You turn so you're facing away from him and drop your panties, kicking them off and positioning yourself over him. Slowly you slide down onto his hard cock, biting your lip as you feel how big he is. Once he's all the way inside, he slips his hands up to your shoulders as kisses the back of your neck as he slips off your bra straps and pulls it down.

Father Gerard’s long fingers cup your breasts, massaging them and brushing over your nipples as you arch your back into him. Clutching the sides of the booth, you moan as you rock your hips, feeling his full length inside of you and brushing that certain spot.

"I wonder what the Lord thinks of his messenger now..." you half moan, half laugh as the priest bites down on your shoulder and slams his hips up

"I'm just a man, he gave me this temptation and I just couldn't resist. Besides..." he bites your earlobe and presses his lips against your ear "He don't know a thing about my sins..."

Your moans become screams as he slams into you harder and harder, wrapping an arm around your waist to help you raise and lower yourself. His thrusts become sloppy as his climax approaches, his hand slipping to rub your clit.

You feel your legs shake as your orgasm hurtles ever closer, the priest pounding into you repeatedly and mumbling the lords prayer, your clit feeling oversensitive. Suddenly he calls out, filling you with hot cum "AMEN!"

The feeling of his seed inside of you and his fingers still rubbing you furiously, you orgasm hard. With a scream of "FORGIVE ME FATHER!..." You arch your back one last time before slumping against him, turning your head to kiss him softly and mumble against his lips "...for I have sinned..."

For a moment you both remain still, your foreheads together as you simply breathe each other in, then you unsteadily get to your feet. Father Gerard fastens his pants back up before helping you get dressed and walking you to the door.

"I think I need to confess tomorrow..." You laugh as he opens the heavy wooden door of the church, smiling as he smirks at you

"I agree, my dear, but next time I think we should keep it in a private place. Maybe at the vicarage? That way there'll be no disturbances and you can confess all night long..." You laugh as he winks at you and turn to walk away, he grabs your wrist and spins you around to kiss you one last time.

As you walk away, you smile. You know he's watching you, you know exactly what is going through his mind. You really did try to be a good little Catholic girl but when sinning feels that good, its so much better to be bad.
Sign up to rate and review this story