Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Gerard Way Shower Imagine

by XxBlackMesaxX 0 reviews

Gerard Way imagine (Yay first imagine ^-^)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-02-19 - 710 words - Complete

0Unrated
You hear a knock on the door. "Bit busy!" You yell, getting ready to take a shower. "(Y/N), will you hurry?" Gerard asked through the door. "If you need to come in, just come in." You hear the door open and Gerard step through the door. "Are you sure, (Y/N)?" "Yes, Gerard. Just don't look." "You got it." You started to undress quickly and you turned on the water. You could see him looking at you from the corner of his eye. You could feel yourself start to blush. He shook his head and looked straight forward. You start the shower and you hear him humming. It was the song you heard when you two first met. He was so adorable."(Y/N), are you okay? You don't sound like you're moving." The shower curtain rustles as he peeks in to see if you're okay. You grab his head and kiss him passionately. You try to drag him into the shower, but he refuses. "If you want me in I gotta get ready." You giggle as he escapes your grasp. He quickly jumps into the shower, grabbing you and pulling you into a tight embrace. You can feel his hand travel down your body. He stops at your hips. "Gerard? What are you doing?" His hand silently slips in front of your body. He slides down lower and starts to tease you. He starts rubbing your clit softly, making a small moan escape your lips. He smirks as he slides further back and enteres a finger inside of you. You gasp out of suprise. "Gerard, you were always a tease." You said smally. He lifted an eyebrow and said, "I'm not that sure you want the whole thing yet." You rolled your eyes at him as he quickly entered another finger and went faster and harder. You moaned out loud. He kissed you to try and keep your moans muffled. You released the kiss and said, "Gerard, I'm ready." "Okay, just say I didn't warn you." He reached behind you and turned the water off, grabbing each one of you a towel. You each rush to the bedroom, where you figured it would be easier. You get down on your knees in front of him and start sucking the tip. You hear a small moan come from him as he fists a hand into your hair, urging you to go deeper. You do so, hearing pleasuring moans come from him. He begins bucking his hips. You can feel it hitting the back of your throat. You start to moan, which begins to drive him over the edge. His thrusts get sloppy as he realeases himself into your mouth. "Your turn," he says with a wink. He grabs you and sets you down on the edge of the bed. He gets down and starts lapping at your clit. You lean back and let him work. He enters you with his tongue, a small gasp escaping your mouth. He, once again, starts to rub your clit in a circular motion. He eventually goes faster and harder. You fist a hand into his hair. He moans, driving you wild. He stands up, and lays down on the bed. He grabs you by the hips and places you down on his length. "Fuck me as hard as you can", he says in a half moan half whisper. You blush and gently slide up and down. He grabs your waist and bucks up into you, making your whole body quiver. You slide up and slam back down on him. "Harder," he whispers. "I think that's as hard as I can go... Do you want to help?" You ask. He smirks and grabs your hips. He lifts you up and slams you back down harder than ever. You scream of pleasure. He keeps going untill he gets sloppy and pulls out. He lays you down on the bed and releases himself over you. He gets you a towel to clean yourself off with. He gets you two pajamas, and gets dressed. "Should we do that more often?" You ask when both of you are on the bed. "Yes we should." He replies with a smile. He kisses your nose and you both fall asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story