Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

Chapter 8

by Deception 0 reviews

after 4yrs Yuuki comes back

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-02-20 - 626 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Yuuki…” He starts but I interrupted him. “So you’re calling me Yuuki again and not Kuran?” I snap without looking at him. “Tell me something Hunter; will you ever fulfil your promise to kill every Vampire?” I still don’t look at him when I asked this in a cold and dead voice. I close my eyes as I get the Bloody Rose out and shot his shoulder, He lets go I drop the gun, pick up Zeki and ran all before he could say a word.

I ran to a secret place of mine that no one knew about. When I got to the gate I ran out the side door down to the hidden lake house behind the wimping willow. When I got to the house I stopped and put Zeki down on the porch and opened the door. As I walked in Zeki followed me in the small house, I turned on the lights and walked to the bedroom. I sat down on the bed with a sigh as Zeki jumped up onto the bed and lied next to me. As I watch him sleep I realise that he isn’t a normal wolf but one that is a guardian of the Kuran twins.

I wonder if Crescent has a wolf cub like Zeki or maybe she got a raven. I get up and go to the kitchen to get some food. After dinner I go back to the bedroom and go to sleep with Zeki sleeping next to me. The next morning I woke around 9:00am and found that Zeki was still asleep next to me. I go to the kitchen and getting breakfast when Zeki ran into the room I smile as I get him his breakfast as well. I was in the lounge reading my favourite book with Zeki on my lap. When I heard the door open with Zero standing there looking for me. “Yuuki there you are! The headmaster is worried about you.”

He told me with a hint of worry. “Well I want to stay here for a couple of days. So you can tell him that I’m fine.” I didn’t look up from my book. I knew this was the only way for me to keep him safe. But that night I was made to come back I didn’t understand why but I came back anyway. I went to my room and didn’t come out until the next morning. I went to class and sat at the back of the class with Hanabusa close by and all the girls are glaring daggers at me but I don’t care. I put in my headphones and listen to my music for the whole lesson.

I’ve now earned the title of the scariest student in the school because I’ve become colder than Zero. I was listening to ‘Because of you.’ By Kelly Clarkson when Zero came over earning some students to look wary. “Yes?” I asked bored as I pulled my headphones out. “We need to talk.” He told me as I got up from my seat to follow. “Can you please stay here Hanabusa?” I asked him in a small whisper.

He nodded as we left the classroom day class girls ran up to him like love struck puppies. Once it was just us I found my throat dry and my eyes glow red. I try to back away from him but my knees lock in place and I can’t move. “What’s wrong Yuuki?” He asked me with worry in his voice. “I…” I start but my throat is so dry that I couldn’t answer. I then feel dizzy again and fall forward as I black out.
Sign up to rate and review this story