Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Wounded

Memory Lane

by Luv_me_4_evr 0 reviews

Joey can't help but remember the times he and Brad shared, especially one in particular.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2014-02-22 - 659 words

2Moving
Why can't I forget about him? I'm with Tom now and I love him. Brad's just getting in the way. He's gotta move on. But, I can't forget about him. I just can't...

Tom lays besides me, sleeping soundly. The wind lightly whispers outside, the pale moonlight spilling into the dark room through the window. I can't sleep, those memories all flooding inside my head all at once. I feel so guilty when those memories come to me, knowing that I should forget them and make new memories with Tom. But, it's like they won't go away. The way Brad would smile shyly when we would hold hands. The way he would hold me close when we were in bed when we slept. Those memories just won't leave me alone. One memory in particular flows into my mind, one that I could never forget, even if I tried. The night we both became one in a way we both hadn't been before. It was so beautiful...

"Brad?" I asked, sitting besides him on the sofa, staring straight ahead at the wall. It was a late night, the wind outside was howling, the apartment was freezing. I shivered, trying to stay warm by rubbing my arms. Steven and Joe went out to some party they were invited to, taking Tom along.

"Yeah?"

I shivered more, before managing to speak. "Do you ever feel so alone? Like if no one cares about you or loves you?" Silence. The only sound was the howling wind. Finally, Brad broke the silence, sighing. I looked at him, for some reason, noticing his bright eyes. His long, wavy ginger colored hair, his elegant pouty lips...

"Joey, did you hear me?" I was snapped out of my trance, blushing furiously as I looked away.

"Yeah, uh, wait..no, I, uh, I didn't..." Silence again. Again, he sighed. But this time, it was a quivering sigh. I looked over at him, concerned to see tears steaming down his flawless face.

"I feel like no one gives a damn about me. It's like I'm invisible. Alice dumped me for some guy she met at a party..." He choked out, tears falling onto his jeans. Like raindrops. I remembered Alice, the girl who was always telling Brad that she loved him. I sat closer to him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"Well, I care about you." I sit even closer, enough to feel his warmth. I look at his face, tears still streaming down.

"Thanks.." he mumbles, smiling teary eyed at me. His beauty just stuns me, in a way that I've never looked at him before. Just so beautiful. Slowly, I placed one hand on his cheek, deeply looking into his sparkling eyes. He puts his hand over mine, looking back at me. He's just so perfect. Leaning in, I place my other hand on his other cheek.

"Joey..." He started to protest, but I silenced him, my lips pressing against his. After a while, I felt him relaxing, kissing me back. He wrapped his slender arms around my waist, kissing me deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning back into the sofa, Brad on top of me. Breaking apart to breathe, I smiled up at him, planting a kiss on his nose. We went back to kissing, this time, I slipped my hands into his shirt, slowly grazing my fingers up and down along his sides. He shivered, Kissing me even deeper. In a few short seconds, I slowly pulled his shirt off, feeling his heat on me. Pulling off my own, I shivered from both the cold and excitement.....
"Joey?" Tom calls out to me, a look of curiosity on his face. I lost track of time, not surprisingly though.
"What?"
"You're scaring me, man. You're always in a trance."
"Yeah, sorry......."







I'd love it if I could get at least a bit of feedback on this :P I'd really appreciate it c:
Sign up to rate and review this story