Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Unexpected

Chapter 13

by MaryJaneSixx 1 review

attempts of sabotage

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-02-27 - 1038 words

1Exciting
Chapter 13

Getting used to it was just not something Axl was willing to do. At every chance he could he would come down on Izzy because of his relationship with me. Began to fight with one another almost constantly. It came blows a few times. They both got their equal amounts of punches in. It was hard to say which of them stood the best chances of winning because the other guys in the band would always break them up. Izzy refused to just dump me. Izzy apparently did love me.He was taking alot to be with me, he must have,right?
Eventually the press even began putting up their shitty headlines about us, 'Izzy Stradlin dating Groupie', 'GNR'S Izzy Dizzy for Groupie', 'Lanessa Doubois, Izzy Stradlin's Groupie girlfriend', 'Is GNR Guitarist, Izzy Stradlin Thinking straight?', 'Why is Izzy Stradlin with a groupie?'. This only made more problems with Izzy and the band. It seemed like the entire world was against us and our being together.it definately wasnt easy for us. Thank god there was plenty of smack around to make it easier for us to deal with.
Izzy and I did our best to ignore it as we fell deeper and deeper in love. It was making our addiction worse. Izzy had me using nothing but needles now. Izzy who had maitntained for so long just by chipping was now shooting coke and heroin. He would use to coke to take away the sedated look the heroin gave him. I was happy with the smack. I remember he had been up the past 4 days. He became disoriented. He was hearing thing and seeing things that werent there. I should have been more concerned. I would have been if I wasnt so smacked out. He finally went to sleep this morning as I was waking. I had my morning fix and decided to go out to give Izzy some peace and quiet.
So I come to in what appears to be a small shit hole bar somewhere.It smells like stale beer and cigarettes in here. It was a real dive. I cant even keep track of the cities we go to. I havent a clue where I am. Theyre all starting to blur together. I dont even remember how I ended up here. Did I walk? Or did I come by taxi? And why in the world would I have chosen a place like this? I notice there is no drink in front of me. Have I ordered yet? Have I already drank it? A Red headed figure in flannel and a bandanna then sits on the bar stool next to me. God I hope its not some sleaze planning to hit on me.
"Can I get you a drink?" The voice is not entirely unfamiliar to me. I turn my sedated eyes to see that Axl is the figure next to me. What the hell is he doing here? How in the world did he manage to track me down her? Had he followed me?
"What are you doing here?" I ask in my throaty smacked out voice.
Axl motions the bartender for two beers. "I wanted to talk to you."
"Me...why? You hate me," I slur."And...how the hell did you find me here..." My head begins to slowly lower with a nod I cant fight off. Axl takes this opportunity to drop a pill into my drink.
"I followed you because I wanted to talk to you. Ive been pretty shitty about you and Iz lately. I should probably apologize for all the mean and nasty things I;s said to you both. Ive been under a lot of pressure," he sighs.
I force my head up and reach for the beer before me. I take a drink.
"Youve gotta understand," Axl says, "Izzy's my best friend. We go all the way back to Indiana."
"I know," I slur taking another sip.
"I just dont wanna see him get hurt."
"N...no I love Izzy'" I stammer.
"I just bet you do," Axl says under his breath.
"What?" I ask, having not understood him.
"Oh...I can see that you do.And I can honestly say that Ive never seen Iz act this way over a girl before. He under some fucking spell or something."
I take a drink and try to hold my eyes open.
"And I can see he must really love you too. Hes taking a really bad beating in the press for you. Its really adgitating his...problem with Mr. Brownstone."
I can only manage another drink. Im finding it a bit hard to really comprehend what hes saying well enough to form an answer. As I try my head slowly starts to drop.
"So," Axl says loudly to snap me out of it. I lift my head to see him holding up his beer. "Heres to burying the hatchet." He clinks the side of his beer to mine in a toast.
I pull the bottle to my lips for another drink~ most of it missing my mouth. I sit it on the bar as my head begins to droop once more. Moments later Im out cold with my face on the bar. Axl takes a moment to smile in victory that his plan was working. He had managed to render me comatose. Better question was, now what was he going to do with me?
"Think Im gonna let some gold digging groupie fuck up my band?" Axl asks sipping at his beer. "Hell no...you have to go. Izzy will live. Maybe with you out of the picture he'll come to his senses. He should be with models and actresses...not sluts like you...fucking groupie scum. He was fine before he got tangled up with you. No Iz is her but hes completely gone. Fucking wasted because of trying to be with the likes of you. I just have to make an opportunity for that to happen. I have to show him your groupie side to get through to him." he polishes off his beer. He stands up and hoists Lanessa's barely conscious body up off the bar and escourts her out.
Sign up to rate and review this story