Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

My Seawater Romance

by piggletta 0 reviews

Yeah, I have NO idea where this came from but I must say it was a night well spent to write it. It's just a fun MCR fan fiction.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2014-02-28 - 978 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Come on, Frank, you're gonna be late for practice!" Ray flaps his arm at Frank. Frank rolls his eyes.
"I eat fast." He says, rubbing his hands together, staring at his meal.
"We all already ate," Ray says settling on a rock. "So we're gonna head over to the Shell now. Be there in ten, okay?" Frank slurps up his algae and jumps onto Rays back. "When you're ready!"
"If you think you're catching a ride on me, you're crazy."
"Alright, Alright." Frank swims along side his friend until they reach the old abandoned Clam Shell they've made into their studio. Gerard's already there but he's sound asleep after lunch. Bob arranged the coral drums the way he likes them, and Mikey isn't here yet.
"Hey you," Frank tickles Gerard's legs and wakes him up. "We're setting up."
Mikey enters the shell with a greeting that is returned happily. He looks around the studio. He loved his band mates. Gerard, his older half brother, a starfish that was recently dyed red for the upcoming tour to the pacific ocean. Bob, the turtle who was slowly growing to be bigger than all of them, but not for a while. And Frank, the smallest and most prone to being eaten, not cause of his size or food chain, but he's stinking reckless. Ray, the.. well, Ray. Always smiling. And then there was him. Mikey was a Orangespine unicornfish, and his cute girly species didn't match his serious personality.
"Well are you ready Ray?" Gerard asks grabbing the conch shell and speaking into it.
"Wait for us!" Ray replies with a chuckle, we start the beat, and Gerard tries again.
Changes it up, singing House of Sharks to the tune of Human Money, and it sounds strangly cool.
"Well, I think I'm alright" Gerard screeches in the middle.
Frank laughs. No one asked you Gerard! It never got old. Neither did their music. My Seawater Romance could stay in this shell, playing their music, watching the sound waves in the water forever. But they couldn't. Not anymore. In a blurry world wind of terror, the clam is picked up. Not by an animal, not a current, but a person. A human.
"So much for Human's will never hurt you!" Bob cried over the sound of Gerard yelling for Frank to hid in the sponge. The fish gather together in the back and await the future.

Gerard sticks himself to the wall. "I see..." He mutters to himself into the glass. "I see... tables, and desks and paper and... Guys!" Gerard pulls his mouth from the glass. "We're class pets!"
"No!" Frank pokes his head from the sunken ship. "They're gonna fry me!"
"No one will fry you." Bob sighs. "But I'm outta here soon. I'm gonna get to big."
Ray wraps his arms around him.
Mikey swims back and forth. "I thought class fish were only supposed to be hamsters."
"No Mikey." Gerard floats to the floor. "Usually fish."
"We aren't all fish!" Frank reminds them.
"Yeah that's weird."
"Guys..."
No one had noticed but Ray had swam off and returned with the instruments on his back. "They're still here!"
Ray and Bob work together to pull the clam shell but upright, and they set up their studio. Mikey and Frank make their home in the sunken ship, Ray in the big plant, Gerard in the corner on the rock, and Bob in the rock house. They settle in for the night and sleep off the trauma. They wake up to an excited kindergarten class tapping the glass and screeching "They're so cute!"
The fish make it through the school days, and each day gets easier. And every night when the classroom is locked up, they play their music just like in the ocean. After a few days they came to realize they liked the tank better. No one would eat little Frankie!
Every weekend they went home with a different kid from the class. And this week, it was a sweet little girl named Bandit. They've just been set on a dresser, and the mother who had brought them in leaves the room. Bandit stays and smiles at us, but then the door bell rings. "I'll be right back!" She says then skips off.
"Come here, Cherry!" The little girl said. She's calling her friend from across the house. "Lily, come on!"
"Cherry and Lily are here too?" Gerard asks.
"I guess so." Bob shrugs.
"They must be friends." Ray suggests.
"Daddy, Uncle Frank, come see!" Bandit giggles to herself running back into the room. The twin girls come in and light up when they see the tank. "They look cool in here!" Cherry smiles.
"Yeah I think they like it here!" Lily adds.
"What's all the commotion?" A man with red hair comes into the girl's bedroom. "Oh, Bandit!" He smiles. "It's your turn to watch the fishies?"
She nods excitedly. Another man comes in, shorter with black hair.
"How cute." He says. "Alright girls." He scoops one girl up and throws her on his back, then carries the other twin like a baby. The red haired man puts Bandit on his hip, all five of them say goodbye to the fish, and then they turn the light off and leave. Frank tickles Gerard with his antennas.
"I like this tank." He says.
"So do I." Mikey replies. "Better than the ocean."
"Guys," Ray gets up from his rock. "Can we re-name our band?"
"To what?" Bob asks. "To 'My Chemical Fish Tank!"
They all agree and shake on it.
The fish enjoy the rest of the school year, then for summer, they permanently move in with Bandit. When Lily and Cherry come over for a visit, the fish play their music for the girls, but it's their little secret. And they all live happily every after. The end.
Sign up to rate and review this story