Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > Sokka the Wolfbat Master

Sokka the Wolfbat Master

by FlashWally22 1 review

Sokka comes across an ice spirit he named Wolfie. Now, Wolfie wants to make Sokka a harem.

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Katara,Sokka - Warnings: [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2014-02-28 - 2748 words

2Hot
Disclaimer to the creators of Avatar the last airbender
/]
[/Also, this story can be found on writing.com in Sokka Harem. Where me and a fellow writer of the interactive created this fictional piece of literature for you fans. This story is composed of elements of both myself, FlashWally22, and Evilfuzzy9.

[//]
Sokka was 13 years old as he looked onto the ice as he peered out into the snow. There were five hunters with him and his teacher, Bato. Bato pulled out form his back waist a few throwing needles as he let them fly. A Pangolin Fisher leaped out of the snow and ran a few feet. It rolled into a ball as it rolled down the snowy hill. Sokka grabbed his boomerang as he ran after it. Hakoda reached out as if to grab his son as he shouted, "SOKKA NO!"

Sokka threw his boomerang at the beast as it rolled down the hill and straight down the cliff. He saw the ice spikes at the bottom of the cliff as he remember why they called this Icy Falls. During the 2 months of summer the snow melted and turned into a water fall. He knew that he was going to die now and his boomerang was gone. Wasn't even a full fledged hunter and he was going to be joining the Ice.

But, he couldn't give up not after he just became a hunter in training. He looked for the last few seconds as he saw a space in the cliff. He turned around as he grabbed onto an ledge of the cliff face. His arm snapped as he swung his other hand up and grabbed the ice face. He pulled himself up as he bit down on his broken wrist. He climbed into the cave as he breathed and rested there in the cavern. It had all the signs of an Arctic Wolf Bat nest, but they would all be gone by now. Migrating for warmer airs for the young. That's when he saw the boomerang embedding the Pangolin Fisher. His meal must have been light enough to be hit by the cross winds to land in the cavern. Sokka took the bones of some of the previous tenants and began to burn them.

He cooked the liver of the beast he killed as he heard a whimper. He stood up with his boomerang in his good hand. That's when he saw it, a small wolf bat. It was no bigger than a white hamster. The thing must have been abandoned by it's parents when it was proven to be lame. Left here to die as he thought his own fellow hunters might do. It was common knowledge that if you were lost in the Ice that you go back to settlement and bring the search polar dogs. And that could take a couple of days and by that time he would die.

He looked at it and looked at his food. He knew he would need more than just one meal. He knew of the cycle, but he just couldn't bring himself to kill it. Sokka went over to the liver being cooked. He saw off a piece of meat with his boomerang as he went to the wolf bat. He placed it down in front of the wolf bat as it barked at him. He laughed as he said to it, "I'll call you Wolfie."

******

Snapping awake Sokka sat up in bed as he heard the Arctic Rooster call to the sun. Sokka wiped the sleep from his eyes as he then saw the case that held his wolf bat. He opened the case as the wolf bat was missing. Sokka looked around the room as he noticed something move from under his covers. His covers were made of wolverine fox furs as he lifted it up and saw something he thought he would never see.

A naked girl was under his blanket that was mewling as she said to Sokka, "Sokka kill that damn rooster, it's too early to wake up."

Sokka saw she had a lean, athletic build to her body and was about two head shorter than him having the top of her head come to his pecs. She was attractive, though not well endowed in the bosom or ass. Her hair was short and white with her ears being those of a wolf and black. She had a pair of wings on her back that were white with a short tail past her lower back. As for her skin, was very pale almost like snow.

That's when she woke up. She looked at him with deep red eyes as she smiled at him with a pair of fangs. She said to him, "Morning master Sokka, I know this is going to be a shock. But, it's me Wolfie."

Screaming Sokka flew from his covers and his pile of furs that served as his bed. Sokka then said to her, "Wha-Wha."

Nodding Wolfie said to him completing his sentence, "That's right, I'm a Wha-Wha, a Ice spirit that take the form of a girl when saved by a hunter. Let me guess you've heard all the stories. How I take women from their beds and rape young hunters right? Then I whisk them away right?"

Sokka nodded as she said to him, "Well, that's all true with the addition that I will only take the women away that you desire."

Sokka lifted a brow at her as he asked her, "What?"

Wolfie kissed him suddenly as red energy surrounded him and sank into his skin. She then said to him, "The more women I now take by my bite, the more power you will have. You will be the most powerful warrior and be able to tear down armies with your speed, strength and skill. All I ask in return is to have a chance to serve the man who rescued me from death. Will you let me?"

Sokka blinked, a little caught off balance by what this pretty, naked, obviously nonhuman girl had just said.

Wha-Wha.

He had heard the tales, of course, the cautionary bedtime stories meant to make naughty little boys and girls listen to their parents and behave, lest the Wha-Wha should spirit them away the day they become adults, but he'd never actually believed them. Sokka had always prided himself as being a logical, intelligent young man.

He never would have thought that the little arctic wolf bat he had saved and taken in as his own pet, back then, would turn out to be one of these fabled ice spirits, these mythical seductresses.

He gulped nervously, glancing down in spite of himself at her naked body, her pale, ivory skin, her hair as white as the driven snow, and her eyes, as red as the lifeblood of a freshly slain kill, which spills faintly steaming unto the ice, droplets of crimson bouncing once or twice before finally splattering against the frozen water.

Sokka had never heard of humans with red eyes.

...of course, he had never heard of humans with wings, either, or tails, or fluffy, pointed wolf ears.

Idly, he wondered if her ears were as soft to the touch as they looked.

But then he remembered why his thoughts had been going down this route in the first place, and recalled what she had asked him to begin with. He frowned a little, then, pursing his lips and furrowing brow faintly in thought.

He didn't know whether to believe this strange girl or not -- was she really his Wolfie? -- what she was saying simply sounded SO outlandish, so against everything he had taught himself to believe in as a man of science, and yet...

Sokka was an intelligent young man, underneath the occasional bouts of horseplay and tomfoolery. He knew very well that there were many things out there that simply could not be rationally explained. And maybe Wolfie, maybe this girl, was one of those things...

If there was even the slightest chance that this was the case, then he could hardly dismiss her out of hand, could he? No, her promise of making him a powerful warrior, if nothing else... not that he wasn't also intrigued by the idea of her "taking" women for him...

"Okay," said Sokka. "Sure." He saw the girl smile, and he quickly added, "On ONE condition."

Her smile did not diminish as she looked up at him, her deep, shining crimson pools staring so mysteriously into his own ocean blues.

"What condition?" she asked him, sounding as though she already knew what he would ask of her.

"I want you to prove that you are what you say you are," said Sokka. "I want proof that you are a Wha-Wha."

The girl quirked a single, slender eyebrow.

"What, my appearance is not enough?" she asked him dryly, amusement evident in her eyes.

Sokka chuckled in spite of himself.

"No, no," he murmured, grinning softly at the uncannily beautiful young woman. "I mean... I need a demonstration of your powers. I want you to prove that you can do what a Wha-Wha is supposed to."

Her eyes twinkled a little mischievously now, and her smile was a touch wicked-looking.

"You want me to take a woman for you," she observed, utterly without tact or subtlety. "Claim and mark one to serve us, and empower you." Her smile widened. "Who do you have in mind?"

Sokka blushed a little more at her bluntness, and he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Er, well..." he said. "I was thinking of, um, well, you know about Kyoshi Island, right?" he asked her.

"Yes, I do," she said. "I went there once, with you and your father."

Sokka nodded, remembering that this girl was his Wolfie. Apparently.

(He was still having trouble digesting that)

"Well, then," he said, "I guess you'd remember, um... Suki, right?"

Wolfie's eyes brightened.

"Mm, yesss..." she purred, sounding rather... aroused... at the memory. "She is the one who made a fool of you in front of the other men, wasn't she? Very strong willed." She licked her lips. "A nice choice, indeed..." she hummed agreeably. "After how she embarrassed you, it is only natural you should want retribution."

Sokka gulped.

"W-well, I don't really hold it against her..." he said quietly, ears bright pink. "But she was really cute and, um... Well, Kyoshi Island is a ways away. Like, about the farthest I've ever been from the South Pole. Only a Wha-Wha would be able to spirit someone away over that kind of distance. At least," he added, "if the stories are to be believed."

"They are. And then some," replied Wolfie enigmatically.

But she nodded, nonetheless, in understanding, walking up to Sokka. Standing on the tips of her dainty, pale toes, she planted a soft, yet strangely passionate kiss on his lips, before stepping back and spreading her wings.

"I will be back," she said, "Before the night ends, I will return with our first servant."

Then she vanished. No puff of smoke or, flash of light, or melting into shadows. Just.

There one minute.

Then gone the next.

It was just a little past dawn, when she left.

It was night, on Kyoshi Island. Suki, commander of the Kyoshi Warriors, had just finished bathing after a long day of drilling and practicing. She was tired, but satisfied with what she had accomplished so far, and was ready for bed.

Except there was someone else lying on her futon, in her room, in her house. A girl she didn't recognize, a girl with pale skin and hair you could almost call white, yet she looked scarcely older than Suki herself, if not even younger.

It took a moment for the warrior to realize that the intruder was also as naked as the day she was born, smiling up at her in a manner that could really only be described as seductive.

That was also when she noticed that this girl's eyes were red.

"Wh-who are you?" she asked, partially mystified by this strange young woman's otherworldly appearance. Suki felt a faint warmth in her cheeks, as she beheld the slender, naked form of this frankly beautiful girl, and she could not deny that her interest in this intruder's identity stemmed from a lot more than simple curiosity.

The girl's smile widened by just the minutest fraction, and Suki felt her heartbeat race as those eyes bored so intently into hers, like they could see right through her, perceive every detail of her being in an instant. She felt naked, before this woman's glance, which seemed to her in that moment as though it could pierce through even the thickest veils of night and murk and obscuring mist.

Suki felt like this girl was undressing her with her eyes, could literally strip away her garments with no more than a glance, yet the sensation this elicited within her was not an unpleasant one.

Her blush deepened, even as the girl finally spoke.

"Does it really matter, who I am?" she said, her voice husky, sultry, sensual.

Suki felt a warmth, a tingling, in her belly at this, and she found that her gaze was rather firmly affixed to the form of this strange, yet beautiful young woman.

"No..." she heard herself whisper. "I suppose it doesn't, does it?"

The girl appeared pleased with this response, and Suki felt her feet begin to carry her over to her, without their owner's conscious bidding. And her hands, she found, were beginning to undo her nightgown, starting to disrobe her, strip her.

"Not for what we are going to do..." the girl purred suggestively. She hungrily eyed every inch of Suki's skin even as she exposed it, right up until the Kyoshi Warrior was standing right before her, naked as the day she was born, blushing faintly, smiling shyly.

"I can't believe I'm going to do this..." Suki heard herself whisper as she got down on all fours on top of her thin, humble sleeping mat. Her face was before the girl's womanhood, her own lips mere inches from the girl's nether lips.

Absently, she noted how sweet and fragrant this woman's pussy smelled.

Feeling strangely emboldened by the scent which filled her nostrils, Suki lowered her head, kissing this strangely beautiful's girl's pussy. Her tongue she slipped between her lips, tasting her gender, and her sweet nectar like honey.

Suki's cheeks grew warmer, and she moaned softly, shivering with a strange, almost alien pleasure as she lapped up this young woman's juices. The more she tasted of it, the warmer she felt, and the sweeter the taste seemed to get.

Idly, she pondered at how intoxicated she felt, now, from the taste of this girl's nectar. She was dazed, unable to clearly think through a haze of lust and... something else. All Suki was aware of was the longing for this girl's touch, and the desire to touch this girl's body. She was horny, drunk off of this girl's body, and incredibly, unimaginably horny.

Suki could scarcely form a coherent thought, now, as she woshipfully attended to this gorgeous creature's body, kissing her small breasts, licking her neck, stroking her hips and thighs and so much else.

So lost was Suki in the haze of lust, as she ground her pussy against that of the girl and mashed her breasts against this girl's own smaller chest, that she scarcely even noticed when the kiss on her neck intensified, becoming a bite which broke through the skin with sharp, penetrating fangs.

Wolfie tasted Suki's blood even as the sun rose upon the distant horizon. She tasted the warrior's blood, and the girl's fate was sealed. Suki belonged to her, now.

Her, and Sokka.

She smiled, and pulled Suki's body into a tight embrace. The girl was insensate, moaning and mewling so piteously, so pathetically in lust and desire, and she did not even notice when wings as white as the moon, or wolf ears and a tail as black the night, now sprouted from the body of this strangely otherworldly young woman.

Nor did she noticed when the surroundings of her bedroom simply vanished, replaced by those of a place distant, and cold, a room in an igloo, it should seem, floor covered with furs.

Suki did not realize it, yet, but she belonged to the Wha-Wha now.

To Wolfie and her master, her savior, Sokka.
Sign up to rate and review this story