Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Pete Wentz Imagine

by FanfictionAnonymous 3 reviews

An imagine about Pete Wentz *self insert*

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-03-08 - 2309 words

1Hot
Hi!

I was lying in bed last night and just as I was about to sleep I was like "Shit! I forgot the Pete Wentz Imagine request" so this must have affected my dreams and thusly this was what I wrote this morning! Based purely on the dream I had so I hope it's okay and that you enjoy it!


The club is packed, sweaty bodies pressed against each other as they try to move to the beat. Sticking close to the walls you make your way over to the stairs, leading to the private booths and dance floor.

You squeeze past the last few people and come to a halt in front of the security guard positioned at the bottom of the staircase, reaching up to hug him as he leans down

"How was the show tonight?" He asks as he pulls away, taking in your messy hair and smeared make up

"Awesome obviously! It was the Fall Out Boy hometown show! Hey, can I go up?" You say as you point toward the higher floor, he smiles nodding.

"Sure, as long as you don't mind sharing the deck, we got some special guests tonight. Your bag is in the security office"

You hug him again and mutter a thanks as you make your way upstairs, grateful that the guard is one of your best friends. You glance over at the deck, noticing some of the club staff milling around and turn to enter the security office. You see your bag on the chair in the corner and grab it before swiftly moving to the security bathroom.

The music grows quieter as the door shuts behind you but you hear the excited screams of the crowd and assume that the 'special guests' have arrived, ignoring it you proceed to get changed. You begin applying make up, cleaning off what you already had on first, and pull out your hair grip. You mess with your hair a little before deciding it looks okay and stripping out of your sweaty shirt and jeans.

You stand in your underwear as you swipe a wet paper towel over your skin and then dry off, applying your deodorant and rifling through your bag for your dress. You don't hear the security office door shut and jump, screaming as someone enters the security toilet. You try to cover yourself with your hands as you spin to find the culprit and your jaw drops as you see who it is

"You...you're...Pete Wentz..." You stutter as he stares at you, taking in your appearence before stammering apologies and shutting the door hastily. For a moment you stand gobsmacked before quickly putting on your dress and leaving your converse on, deciding it looks pretty good and grabbing your bag.

You open the door and bump into Pete standing outside, he grabs you as you stumble and steadies you as he says "We have to stop meeting like this"

You blush and duck your head, apologising as you manoeuvre around him and dump your bag on the desk. You take one last glance to find him grinning at you before you scurry out the door. The deck is busier now, a few girls hovering desperately around the band and roadies laughing and drinking. You close your eyes and take a deep breath, hearing the handle of the office moving and quickly walking back downstairs to see your friend.

"Hey..." he says as you stand beside him "I thought you'd be up there with the band..."

"I would have been if Pete fucking Wentz hadn’t just walked in on me in my underwear" you groan as you rest your head on his shoulder. He laughs and slings an arm over your shoulders, giving them a squeeze and saying "Get back up there and grab a drink, I'm getting moved up to take security on the deck soon anyway"

You nod and turn, walking slowly back up the stairs. As you reach the top and head for the bar, you feel eyes on you, and you look over to find Pete and Patrick watching and talking about you. Cringing about how he'd probably be talking about the incident in the security office, you storm over to the bar red faced. The barman grins as he sees you and leans over to give you a quick one armed hug, nodding in Pete's direction and saying "He was asking about you a few minutes ago, said he wanted to apologise..."

You just shake your head and order a beer as he looks at you questioningly, making him shrug and hand it over before you wander over to the dance floor. A few girls are scattered around, grinding against each other and trying to look sexy while they look desperately at the band to get their attention 'Fucking groupies' you say in your head as you sip your beer and dance on your own, ignoring everyone around you and focusing on the music.

You dance for a long time, just letting the beat guide your hips as you sway, ignoring the stares of the other girls. You came here to have fun, not to get off, and you jump as you feel a hand on your shoulder. Spinning around, you see your security friend, and lean up to hug him again. He pulls away and guides you to the edge of the dance floor and away from the speakers, leaving the groupies looking almost smug with themselves

"Someone asked me to escort you to the VIP booth" he says in your ear, making you turn to look at him confused

"A certain black haired guy wants to buy you a drink and apologise" He takes your arm and laughs as the girls on the floor glare as he takes you toward the band. The booth he takes you to only has one person sitting in it, Pete fucking Wentz.

Slowly you slide in and sit across from him, blushing as you feel him watching you. Your friend leans down and kisses the top of your hair before wandering back over to his post. Pete slides himself along to sit closer to you and nudges your arm, making you look up at him

"I'm sorry about...y'know, I didn't know anyone was in there. Especially not a chick in her underwear"

"It's fine, apart from being completely humiliated and getting no sympathy from my dear friend over there..." you nod in the direction of the security guard "there's no harm done"

Pete laughs and moves a little closer "Why were you embarrassed? From where I was standing, you looked pretty good" You glare and punch his arm playfully, making him laugh again as he signals to the bar for two more beers "I don't get a lot of girls punching me anymore, it's kind of refreshing"

"Famous or not..." You laugh, feeling much more relaxed "If you're an ass, I'm gonna punch you"

As the night falls into the early hours of the morning, you realise that your embarrassment Is completely gone. You talked for a long time and even danced, which is what you're doing right now. Alice Cooper's 'Poison' bpares through the speakers and you begin to sway, letting the music dictate your every movement. Suddenly Pete has his arms wrapped around your waist, his face inches from yours, and he smiles as he ducks his head to kiss you softly.

The pace quickens and soon you feel yourself heating up, he shifts and you feel his erection pressed hard against the denim of his jeans. You look down and smirk, his gaze meeting yours as you look back up again. His hand slips to wrap around your wrist and he drags you over to the driver stood sipping a soda by the wall "Can you take us to the hotel?"

The driver nods and before you know it you're in the back of the car, straddling his thighs and grinding your hips down as he kisses you roughly. The second the car comes to a halt, Pete is out of the car and dragging you up to his room, fumbling quickly with the lock and pulling you inside.

He kicks the door shut and picks you up, wrapping your legs around his waist and making his way to the bedroom. He collapses on top of you on the bed and grinds his hips down, one hand slipping up your thigh. His fingers rub you through the fabric of your underwear and you gasp breathlessly into his mouth

"Can...can I...I want to..."

Without warning he moves down your body and pulls down your panties, tossing them aside and burying his face in your wet heat. You instinctively grip his hair and moan loudly at the sensation of his tongue flicking over your clit and lapping up your juices. "Fuck, Pete..." you gasp out, tugging hard on his hair "My turn...let me taste you..."

He sits up and kisses you, letting you taste yourself as your fingers tug his shirt up, making you break apart so you can throw it to the floor. He reaches down and pulls your dress up over your head, fumbling with the clasp on your bra and your hands frantically pushing down his pants and underwear "Pete...lay down..."

You lay yourself above him, nipping and sucking at the skin of his collarbone, a hand brushing over his nipples. His head falls back as you move lower, kissing and biting his skin until you breathe hotly over his swollen erection. You catch the pleading look in his eyes and flick the tip of your tongue over the head, making him moan loudly as he grips the bedsheets with one hand and covers his eyes with the other.

You laugh darkly at his neediness as you slowly slide your lips over his cock, reaching up to knead his balls whilst bobbing your head back and forth painfully slow. You feel the head touch your throat and you gently bite down, softly dragging the foreskin up over the head before pushing your head back down over him. His hands reach down to grip your hair, tightly but not painfully, and letting the strands slip through his fingers.

You have pin his hips down to stop him bucking up into your mouth as you concentrate on just the head, dipping your tongue inside the slit to gather the precum there. He pants hopelessly as he tugs insistently on your hair, making you pull away and kiss back up his toned body; swirling your tongue over his tattoos.

Pete sits up and flips you over, leaving you breathless underneath him as he raises your legs to rest on his shoulders. Slowly he pushes inside of you, making you grip his hair tight as you his, feeling the stretch of his cock entering you. Your legs slip to his hips while he thrusts deeply and slowly, his pubic hairs tickling your clit every time his cock disappears inside you.

One of Pete's hands slip down to grip your breast, dipping his head to suckle on your nipple as you arch beneath him "Pete...I..." you choke out as he quickens the pace, slamming harder as you melt beneath him.

Suddenly he's sitting up, his dick still fully seated inside of you, and he begins to raise and lower you over himself, thrusting up to meet you coming down. Your foreheads are rested together as you ride him, breathing heavily and staring into each others eyes around slightly to the front of your hip, just enough for him to thumb your clit as you grip him tight and scrape your nails down his spine.

Your climax tears through you, sending you dizzy and blinded as the full force of the pleasure rips through every nerve. You cry out and clench tightly around him, your head thrown back and your hands tight in his hair, sending him hurtling over the edge he was teetering on. Pete cums hard inside of you, jerking his hips weakly and crying out your name, flopping down onto his back as you collapse on top of him.

For a few moments you're breathless, breathing deeply and laughing lightly. You roll off him and shuffle to the end of the bed, pulling on your panties and putting on your bra. You reach down to grab your dress and feel a hand wrap around your wrist, making you turn to see Pete looking up at you

"What are you doing?"

"Getting dressed"

"Aren't you staying?" You sigh and sit beside him, cupping his cheek and smiling softly

"We both know you don't want that and I get it? You're a rock star! A girl in every port, I get it! I just don't want to be that girl..." You move to stand up and he grabs you again, keeping you in place as he stares at you with honest eyes

"What am I here? A fucking sailor? Girl in every port, Jesus Christ! I don't have a girl anywhere else and I don't want one! Stop being such a skeptic and trust me...I want to get to know you"

"Ask me to stay then"

"Excuse me?" He raises an eyebrow at you and you repeat your statement

"If you're being honest, you'd do it. Ask me to stay" he laughs lightly and cups your jaw, staring into your eyes

"Stay...please?" You smile and nod, making him lean to kiss you sweetly "You better give me your digits too, I definitely want to see you again"

You both get into bed and curl up together, his hand stroking through your hair as you both drift off. Your last thought as sleep overcomes you is that you bagged yourself a Fall Out Boy

Pete. Fucking. Wentz
Sign up to rate and review this story