Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches

Dirty Little Secret

by romanceisdead11 7 reviews

ooh The Lost Boys, and a Fluff-a-nutter sandwich

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-08 - Updated: 2006-08-09 - 1148 words

0Unrated
Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches
Romanceisdead11
Chapter Four
Dirty Little Secret
"I'll go around a time or two just to waste my time with you"

"Wow that was fast," Pete said sitting back in the chair at the desk. We had only been writing for ten minutes, and we were done.
I smiled, and leaned back in the beanbag on the floor, "Yeah I know."
"You're probably fast at a lot of things," he said moving his eyebrows up and down. "If you know what I mean."
"Ugh!" I screamed hitting his leg. "You're really bad you know that."
He stood up, "Yes, because I'm such a rebel."
I laughed. "No, you're not."
"Oh and I suppose you're more then a rebel then me?" he asked. I nodded. "Okay name one thing you did against your parents will."
I pulled on my hair, "This dye job my parents grounded me a month for. I was only fifteen at the time."
"Not dangerous enough. Anything else?" he asked.
I stood up, and lifted up my shirt, "Yes, this."
He took a look at my side, "What an awesome tat."
"Thanks. It's my ex-best friends design," I said.
He started to touch the tender skin, "The one you stole the boyfriend from?"
"I try not to think of it that way, but yes," I said still holding my shirt up for him.
His fingers traced the outline of the tattoo, "Doesn't it make you remember of the moments you shared with her, and her boyfriend?"
I looked down to where he was tracing the design. It was an angel walking on water. The angel had black wings with a red flowing gossamer dress on. She was in mid-step, and she had one hand trailing behind her and the other hand down by her side. In the hand trailing behind her she held a black rose about to fall from her grip and on her wrist were scars. "Yeah, I sometimes look at it, and wonder why I had to be so stupid," I said.
He smiled, "It happens to the best of us."
"Don't I know it," I responded.
He came back up to meet my eyes, "Are you hungry? Do you want to fix something to eat?"
"Do you have anything to make fluff-a-nutter sandwiches?" I asked.
His brows furrowed in confusion, "What?"
"I guess not. Can we go to the store?" I asked.
He started put on his hoodie, and grabbed the keys to his rental car, "Sure. Let's go!"
When we got to the store we went down the numerous aisles. When we got to the beauty and feminine aisle I told him I needed some things. "Oh!" he said in surprise.
"Yeah," I replied embarrassed.
He walked down the aisle, and then turned around. Then he began to yell, "Do you need tampons! What about pads!? What brand do you like Maxi, or Always?"
The look on my face was sheer horror, and once Pete recognized this he started laughing.
He was just about to yell something more when I ran down the aisle, and tackled him to the ground. Moments later we were being asked to quickly gather what other products we needed, quickly check out, and quickly leave the store.
"I can't believe you got us thrown out, and of a grocery store rather," I said pushing the cart up to the back of his rental car.
He looked shocked, "Me? I do believe it was you that tackled poor little ol' innocent me."
"Because you were raving around like mad. You loony!" I yelled collapsing us into a silence.
When we were done loading the car up I looked at him, and he looked at me. Our eyes made contact, blue on green, ocean on sea glass. Just then we burst out laughing, and that was when that I knew he would be something special in my life.
When we got back to the apartment we found Andy, Joe, and Patrick sitting on the couch watching The Lost Boys. "Maggots, Michael, you're eating maggots. How do they taste?" Pete said unloading the bags from the kitchen. There was bar, so we could see into the living room part of the apartment.
"What?" I asked carrying in the last of the grocery bags.
He started to unload my marshmallow fluff, and peanut butter, "The guys are watching The Lost Boys, and I was quoting it."
"The Lost Boys? I've never seen it," I said handing him another can of soup.
He dropped the can of soup I had just handed it, and I heard three audible gasps from the living room, "You've never seen it?" I shook my head. "Okay Patrick start it over, and pause. Andy, start making the popcorn. Joe, get some sodas. You said you wanted a fluff-a-nutter sandwich right? Okay kids, we're gonna get this girl up to speed."
"Damn, you guys are fast," I said five minutes after I took a seat on the sofa.
We started the movie over, and throughout the film Pete would just shout out random lines. At the end he turned to me, "So, what-. Oops! You have some fluff on your nose." He took his finger, and wiped it off, and then stuck it in his mouth. "So, as I was saying, how did you like it?"
"It's was awesome. I love gory movies. That's actually the best vampire movie I've seen on top of Queen of the Damned," I answered.
He smiled, "Good. Now I want to ask. Do you want to spend the night? You can sleep on the couch, or with me in my bed."
"Why not, but I don't have any clothes," I said.
"Not to worry. I have some boxers, and a shirt that will fit you, and then you can get dressed in what you wore over here for recordings tomorrow," he said vanishing into his room.
I heard Patrick chuckle from the chair beside me. Andy and Joe had gone to bed. I looked over to him, "What?"
"You're in for a wonderful night, kid," I heard him say out of his smile.
"What do you mean?"
"He likes you."
"He does not."
"He does to, and you like him too. You just haven't realized it yet."
"Okay sure."
"What was the song you guys wrote about?"
"About the love between two people."
"Alright, so you write that, and you say that you DON'T love him. I'm sure you don't."
I heard Pete close his bedroom door, "Whatever Pattie."
"Please don't call me that," he said.
"Why not? I like it," Pete said sitting down next to me on the couch.
I just giggled.


A/N: Hey guys. I hope you guys got some laughs out of this one. Keep reading and telling me what you think. Thanks for giving my story a chance. Love much.

Sign up to rate and review this story