Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Cookies 'N Dracs.

by TiaBabe 2 reviews

Rated for language. Short and sweet Killjoy stand alone.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2014-03-13 - 454 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I wrote this 2 or 3 years ago. Some of you who have been here a while may remember it! I was under a different account back then, HoneyImMagical.

“Mmm.” Party Poison hummed in absolute heaven as he chocked down his 8th double chocolate brownie cookie, leaving his girlfriend Cyanide Misery absolutely none as he gripped the box protectively and threw the biggest bitch fit in the zones if she tried to get one.
“Well, I’m so glad you’re happy, honey.” She pouted her full, red lips as she drove down the desert-surrounded road just outside of Battery city. The sun shown brightly, and the heat waves were visible.
“I know, me too.” He said simply, shoving down another cookie happily. Misery shot her hand out towards the box, almost making contact with one of the sweet treats, but Party shoved the box closed, and protected it with his body. “No, they’re mine!” He yelled as if his life depended on it.
She swerved the car sharply, still trying. “Give me a damn cookie, Party!” She commanded.
“No!”
“Yes!”
”No!”
”YES!” She yelled. Something in her mirror caught her eye. Something white. Shit. “Dracs. Great.” She muttered. “Party, don’t just sit there, shoot them!” She groaned as Party licked the crumbs from his lips.
“I can’t.” He admitted, shifting in his seat. “I’m too full… and bloated.” He whined, kicking his feet against the floorboard like a child. “Rub my tummy.” Party requested as a brightly colored laser hit the back of their Trans Am.
“Party, you’ve got to be kidding me!” Misery said in exasperation, her jet blavk hair blowing wildly in the wind.
“Please?” He begged, giving her puppy dog eyes, making her momentarily falter. Damn those eyes.
“You’re impossible.” She muttered, slamming on the breaks, causing 4 of the 7 Dracs to go flying into the hard Californian dirt. She grabbed her bright yellow gun, and got out, shooting the remaining three who were in the process of turning their dull white motorcycles around. She blew out the smoke to her gun, and walked over to Party’s side of the car. She opened the door, and bent down to his level. He looked a little nauseous. She grabbed his face with both of her hands and kissed him. “Next time, no cookies.” She said simply, causing Party to once again, throw a tantrum.

A/N: Hope you liked it! If not, leave me some suggestions on how to make it better. This was never meant to be long, or anything. Short and sweet. Thinking about maybe doing a "The Adventures of Cyanide Misery and Party Poison"... or would that be lame? Any/All feedback appreciated!
Sign up to rate and review this story