Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Heart's Memories

Friendship

by KiriRoxas 0 reviews

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2014-03-24 - 1017 words - Complete

0Unrated
Friendship

'Please Roxas, fight with everything you've got.' After seeing the familiar Wonderland room in his view, Roxas stared shocked at the transformed Xion. 'We cannot co-exist, or one of us will always be used to fight each other.'

The airborne replica dived at her target with high speeds. Roxas summoned the Kingdom Key in a flash of light, and rolled out range. “Xion, stop this! I don't wanna hurt you!” He yelled in desperation.

Xion turned around after landing and ran forward with her large blade. 'I won't stop...not when there's so much at stake for us!' Roxas jumped over the oncoming attack, countering with a hit across the helmet.

'You and Axel have taught me so much in this time. Our days of being on the clock tower, and eating ice cream are precious to me.' The battle continued and Xion skid back from the recent intense strike from Roxas, her wings vanishing and she covered the area with darkness again.

When next opening his eyes, Roxas looked around the large area, and the sight of the moon peeking over the surrounding cliff walls. 'I felt like I belonged, even without memories I was fine the way I was. But when the dreams started happening I began to feel confused. I'm sure I didn't act like a friend for a while...' Xion floated slightly off the ground, and a ball of light and magic appeared at the tip of her sword, which burst and sent multiple beams after Roxas.

Roxas waited till they focused close, jumping at the last second to dodge the beams before running over to Xion to attack.

'Losing the Keyblade made me panic about being tossed aside, funny how later they decide that anyway. I appreciated you and Axel's help at the time either way. Then Riku...' The two exchanged blades once again. Roxas jumped back and landed one of the sizable rocks around, Xion charged another 'Ragnarok' and fired more beams towards him.

'Riku is the one who began to make me think about my existence, and what it means exactly. Because of my frustrations and worries, I lashed out at you and pushed you away when you were only trying to be an honest friend.' Roxas managed to get above Xion, but was struck by two beams as they exploded on contact. After a few seconds the Nobody fell from the smoke cloud with his keyblade covered in light, and with a yell unleashed his power on Xion.

They struggled, but Roxas won out and Xion nearly fell in exhaustion at the force of the attack as her blade vanished in lights. With her power reaching the next limit, she punched the ground and darkness blinded Roxas once more.

Roxas wasn't surprised to see to be in the area where he had planted a device in the Cave of Wonders. Xion now sported four arms and swords ready for the next round of the heated battle. 'After I found out the truth about myself. I began to doubt everything: Friends, my being, and the people around me. The day I turned by Keyblade on you and Axel one of the worst days of my life.'

'I think it was during this time, I began to feel like a puppet of the Organization.' Roxas crashed into one the podiums sticking from the walls, and after a few seconds got back up out of breath. Xion stared, silently through her armor.

'That belonging feeling began to shift to somewhere else...to Sora. I have to back to him no matter how much I'll miss you guys.' Activating 'Event Horizon', Roxas darted around slashing at Xion with increased power.

After the final strike, Xion stepped back and fell to her knees in a tired manner. Roxas stepped closer, but quickly went back on guard when darkness coated his friend and spread out once again.

In the darkness, Roxas looked around and saw the dark-haired girl standing alone, when he ran forward and reach her the darkness vanished. Twilight Town came into view and he looked confused as he was standing in midair, that's when he turned around and his arms dropped from the shock at Xion's final form.

“Xion...Why do we have to fight?!” He questioned out in frustration. The Xion before him was as tall as the clock tower behind her.

“Stop holding back!” She cried out, beginning her attack by swinging one of the large swords.

'Please Roxas, set me free from this pain. I want you to live on and fight for the right cause!' The Keyblade-wielder was having a hard time with the fast, and heavy attacks along with magic. Both sides felt the battle drawing closer to the end with every attack that landed. Roxas's attire was showing rips as he panted with the fatigue of long fight.

“Get ready, Roxas!” From Xion's view the rising column of light enveloped the dirty-blonde. When the attack was finished she saw no sign of the boy, and turned her head left and right in search of him.

“I'm finishing this now!” Xion looked up where the voice sounded from, and if her face could be seen it would look surprised at what she saw. Roxas was diving down, smoke coming from him, and his keyblade was coated in a larger amount of light than he's used before.

'I feel for you Roxas.' She thought as the shining blade came closer. 'I love you both, and I want to help end this suffering for us both.' Roxas reared the blade back to strike. 'And I believe in you to make the correct choice.' The white light covered her vision.

'I thank you both for giving me the gift of friendship, and even if you forget me, I will always be there with you. Goodbye...' Roxas looked in sadness as one of his best friends became shards of light as new power flowed into him, and he uttered her name with grief.

Friendship end.
Sign up to rate and review this story