Categories > TV > Doctor Who

Rory's Sister

by PurpleSky345 0 reviews

Paige Williams works for Torchwood and is about to get a suprise vist from her brother and his fiance along with a certain Doctor. Later she finds out she's is a Time Lady from the planet Gallifrey...

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2014-04-15 - 1893 words

0Unrated
Rory's Sister

Chapter 1

The First Meeting

Hi my name is Paige Williams I'm 25 and I have a younger brother named Rory who works as a nurse in a little town called Leadworth where he lives along with Amy his fiancé. The wedding was tomorrow and I had to be there for the big day but would not be able to stay for the reception. This is because of my job and he will never learn the truth about it. I work for a secret government agency specialising in alien life and strange goings on they are called Torchwood.

"Are you still sure it is all right for me to go away Jack?" I asked him while walking back to headquarters in Cardiff from doing my turn for the coffee run before heading to work.

"Yeah sure, its fine, you got my coffee like I asked you to? love you" he said to me.

"Yes, Jack black two sugars as always, and it will be only for the weekend, see you in a bit love you too" I said cheerily reaching headquarters and punching in the code on the door and entering.

"I'm back guys, come and get your coffee!" I said placing the coffee holders on the coffee table by the seating area, then taking them out of the holders and placing them on the coffee table, then sat down on the sofa.

"Hi Paige, heard you're going to visit your brother Rory for his wedding, how long has it been since you see him?" asked Martha grabbing her coffee and coming to join me on the sofa.

"Yeah I am it has been a few months since I last saw him and that was when he got engaged last so might as well go and see him, and his future wife-to-be out " I replied back with a hint of sarcasm when I said future wife-to-be, then took a sip of my coffee. "I take it you don't like his fiance then" said Martha taking a sip of her coffee.

"Well I don't Rory could have done so much better than her, before they got engaged she used to work as a kissogram!" I huffed angrily and took another sip of coffee.

"Hey Paige quit yacking and get your cute butt over here with my coffee!" Jack shouted across the Hub poking his head out of his office.

"Coming Jack!" I shouted pulling a face at Martha which she laughed picking up his coffee and walked over to his office.

I closed the door behind me and handed him his coffee, then turned away about to leave, but Jack got me by my wrist and turned me around so we were closely facing each other and then pushed me against his desk and gave me short passionate kiss, then started to kiss along my jaw line and nibble my ear while I had my arms around his neck and then pushed him away with a cheeky smile on my face and feeling a little hot and flustered.

"Well I better get some of that archiving done it is not going to do itself" I said about to grab the door handle and leave.

"Come on Paige stay here for awhile I could think of something you could do for me" he said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck.

"Jack honey, as I would love to stay here and do nasty things with you in the work place, I really can't and besides some people are starting to get a little suspicious about me and you and we haven't even told the rest of the team that we have been seeing each other for nearly six months now and it is putting me a little on edge and..." before I could finish what I was saying to him about us we were interrupted.

"Jack I think we have got a visitor, an old friend of ours!" shouted Mickey from his desk and we all came rushing over to see what Mickey was on about.

Right in the middle of the millennium centre parked right on top of the Hub was what looked like an old fashioned blue police box and by looking at Jack, Mickey and Martha's faces they were happy to see it.

"Why don't we go up and greet him see what the old man has been up to, you coming I want you to meet him?" asked Jack grabbing his great coat from his office and then looking at me waiting for my answer.

"Sure" I replied going over to grab my black leather jacket and then going over to concrete slab to join him.

He then typed something in on his wrist band and the slab elevated up to above where the strange blue box was standing a few feet away, and then we stepped off and started to walk towards it and as we started heading towards it the door of the police box started to open and out stepped the most bizarrely dressed man I ever seen, he looked to be in his late or early 20's, had floppy brown hair, wearing a tweed jacket with braces and a blue bow tie and by the look on Jack's face he looked a little shocked about the man's appearance.

"Dose your friend always look like this?" I asked nodding my head in the direction of the strange man leaning against the police box who was twiddling about with something between his fingers.

"No, the first time I met him he worn a leather jacket and had funny ears, then the last time I saw him again he wore a brown or blue suite with trainers and had really great hair and the box was not this blue before and never had sticker on the door" he replied.

"So you're telling me that this man can change his appearance and you would still know that it is him?" I asked a little confused.

We had arrived at the police box and the young man looked up from playing about with whatever it was putting it away in his jacket and stepped forward "Hello, Jack how are you?" asked the young man.

"Don't give me that 'how are you?' crap Doc, where the hell have you been for the past two years when the world needed you, I lost a lot of my team while you where gallivanting around time and space and you did not even think once to come here!" Jack started shouting at the man who he grabbed by the lapels of his tweed jacket who looked a little shocked and scared.

"Jack please calm down I'll try and explain it to you later it is quite a long story" said the young man reassuringly placing his hand on Jack's shoulder and gesturing at himself.

"I think you better do what he says if I were you, I have been standing here for five minutes and you haven't introduced me" I said getting impatient.

"Ok, sorry about my outburst, right Paige Williams I would like you to meet the Doctor" Jack said introducing us to each other. "Your joking right that is your name 'the Doctor' bit strange to be honest with you" I said shaking his hand having a strange feeling I heard it before but not sure where or why but it sounded oddly familiar.

"Nice to meet you too, Paige Williams I have been called all sorts, mad, loony, crazy you name it and there right most of the time any way I am mad man with a box" the Doctor explained to me quickly.

"So travelling with anyone?" Jack asked. "Yes I am, travelling with a couple they are getting married soon when there ready, do you want to come and meet them?" the Doctor replied back to Jack.

"Sure, might as well, Paige you coming in?" Jack said looking at me as the Doctor went in to the blue box. "Jack are you mad we all can't fit in there, it's just a police box" I went all high pitched whisper looking at him concerned.

"Are you two coming in or not?" the Doctor asked poking his head out from behind the door then going back in. "Come on Paige there is nothing to be scared about, you will be amazed once you step through that door" Jack said grabbing hold of my hand and pushed the door open of the box and stepped inside.

I could not believe what I was seeing, a big massive room with platform made of glass, staircases going off in different directions, a big screen on the wall, an upper level and right in the middle of it all was a console with loads of different odd objects on each panel and the object in the middle of the console that looked like it was made out of glass.

"Pretty amazing huh, I like what his has done with the place" Jack said looking at me and sat on a chair near the console. "Jack what is this place, and how is it that it is bigger on the inside?" I asked a little confused, stunned at what I was seeing before Jack could answer the Doctor came back in the room and obviously heard me.

"Oh have been waiting ages for someone to say that 'it is bigger on the inside', and the answer to your questions Paige Williams, this is the TARDIS which means Time and Relative Dimension in Space this ship can travel anywhere, anytime, past or future and the reason it is so much bigger on the inside well because it is" the Doctor explained wondering around console fiddling with the thing he was holding earlier and putting it back in his jacket pocket again like he did earlier.

"And what was that thing you where holding in your hand?" I asked getting a bit comfortable with this man or alien now whatever he was but I was not sure why and had only been there a few minutes but I felt like I already knew him somehow and I still could not figure out why.

"It is called a sonic screwdriver, it helps me out in any tricky situation and I can't live without it shame it can't do wood though" the Doctor explained patting the pocket he put the screwdriver in then crossing his arms. "Where are those two I asked them to be here five minutes ago" he said grumpily a bit like an old man and went up the stairs near where Jack was sitting.

"Will you two hurry up, how hard is it not to be in the console room in five minutes!" the Doctor shouted at the top of the staircase.

"My God Doctor take a chill pill it's not like we are meeting the Queen or anything!" a Scottish voice of a young woman yelled as I heard her footsteps and someone else's coming closer to the console room.

Then they appeared at the top of the staircase a redhead who I knew was Rory's fiance and him standing there I knew who they where immediately "Jack Harkness, Paige Williams let me introduce to you..." the Doctor starting.

"Rory, Amy?" I said starring at them in shock.
Sign up to rate and review this story