Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Secret Technique

Graduation Gift

by SleepyMatt

Best. Present. Ever.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2014-04-17 - 5024 words - Complete

?Blocked
“Hello” people speaking



‘Hello’ people thinking



“Hello” biiju talking



‘Hello’ biiju thinking



Chapter 6: Graduation Gift



START



Mebuki had been unsure if she wanted to go through with her plan the following night.



You see, today had been graduation day and Sakura had passed –as if there was any doubt – and after some deliberation due to the sheer number of clones he’d summoned, Naruto had as well. Given her toys hard work over the past couple of months and how determined he had been to solve his issues before bothering her with them, she felt that he deserved a reward.



The only thing Mebuki could think of however was to welcome him into non-virgin life. However while she had accepted that she enjoyed duping Kizashi, she was unsure if she could fully seal the deal so to speak, and have sex with another man. ‘It will probably ruin my nights with Kizashi,’ she thought idly to herself. ‘After all my toy is so open to instruction, he’ll learn everything there is to pleasing me. That and his cock is a little bigger than Kizashi’s now.’ She wondered what the look on his face would be if she ever told him that a 14 year old had a bigger tool than him, and it was looking like he’d be able to use it better as well.



Snorting delicately, Mebuki waved off the curious look her daughter shot her before resuming eating. It was just her and Sakura for the evening, because while Kizashi had been able to meet and congratulate her he had to return to the cryptanalysis department straight after. Apparently they had made a breakthrough on an old set of Orochimaru’s lab notes and were now clamouring to decipher them to find out what they said.



But either way her little girl had passed! And as the top kunoichi as well! It made her proud when she remembered how timid her baby had been, and now looking at her you could feel her self-confidence. It was something great to see, both as an older kunoichi looking at her younger, and more importantly as a mother looking at her daughter.



As such for a reward Mebuki had cooked her favourite foods and assured her so long as she trained hard she would easily maintain her figure. With that reassurance Sakura had torn into the meal, rarely pausing to ask Mebuki to pass her this or that.



Seeing the look of bliss on Sakura’s face made Mebuki smile happily…but the near sexual moan afterwards made a sweatdrop slide down the back of her head. It wasn’t that good was it? Maybe it was because it had been a little why since she’d cooked Sakura’s favourites.



But getting back to her hesitance to actually sleep with Naruto, Mebuki decided that worrying over it was pointless and that she’d know by the time she went over.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Kizashi drunkenly pushed away a giggling female colleague good naturedly, after she planted a kiss a bit too close to his mouth for the married man to ignore. Clamber out of the bar Kizashi looked up at the moon and grimaced when he realised how long they’d been celebrating. The notes they’d deciphered earlier had proven to be a sort of cypher scroll, containing a couple of methods Orochimaru used to code his work. The sudden and unexpected find had caused such joyful feelings, that the next thing Kizashi knew was that he was drinking good Sake at the Proud Oak bar.



The Proud Oak was a truly shinobi only bar, not even having a door on the ground level that civilians could get to. Instead the only entrances were the upper story windows and a trap door on the roof. While for the most part the shinobi of Konoha mingled with the civilian population easily, every now and then an escape from their more naïve untrained counterparts was required. The moment you became a shinobi you were allowed entry into the bar, and there was no one who would be refused drinks. If a fresh Genin came in looking a little dead-eyed from their first kill, the first bottle was on the house.



‘Dammit,’ thought Kizashi to himself. ‘I didn’t mean to stay this late.’ A cloud of gloom appeared over Kizashi’s head when he realised his daughter had probably already gone to bed. He’d wanted to congratulate her some more! He had expected to work on the code a little more and then at least be able to get back before she went to sleep, so he could tell her again how proud of her he was!



Sighing Kizashi reasoned to himself that the only thing he could do was congratulate her again tomorrow, and do something to make up for his absence. Shaking out his limbs, Kizashi began to roof hop back to his home albeit slowly so he didn’t misstep in the dark and make an ass out of himself by falling through the air.



Before long the familiar sight of his home was before him, with no light shining through any of the windows. Opening the front door quietly, Kizashi quickly checked the clock in the sitting room and cringed when he saw it was 12:26.



Creeping up the stairs silently after he had taken his sandals off, he quickly poked his head into Sakura’s room and smiled warmly when he saw his little girl curled up and asleep. He wanted to savour the time he still had with Sakura, knowing that before long she’d want to be moving out. While Kizashi was all for his little girl gaining her independence, he could still remember how small she had been when they’d first brought her back from the hospital.



Sighing he closed the door and walked over to the bedroom he shared with his wife. Seeing her lying in the bed, Kizashi simply stripped his upper body and crawled into bed beside her still wearing his pants. As his eyes began to lazily fall closed, he never noticed her eyes open slightly.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Mebuki frowned when Kizashi climbed into bed beside her far later than she had expected. She wrinkled her nose when the pungent smell of Sake wafted off of her husband, causing her to growl annoyed. Their little girl had just graduated and instead of celebrating it with her, he had gone out and gotten drunk at a bar?!



Sitting up she turned to shake Kizashi awake so she could give him a piece of her mind, before being stopped cold.



Kizashi had the smudge remains of a lipstick mark on his face.



A surprising amount of fury spread through her body. She knew she wasn’t entirely loyal to her husband, but at least she had kept her ‘extracurricular’ fun to something not really human! So not only had Kizashi gone out drinking on the night of his daughter’s graduation, he had gone out and picked up some cheap bar floozy?!



The thing that was irritating for Mebuki however was that she didn’t know why. If Kizashi had some idea over what was going on with her and Naruto she would at least have a reason. But he didn’t so that was out. She still slept with him, cooked for him, told him she loved him and he always told her he loved her too. So what was it that had managed to drive him into the arms of another woman?! It certainly wasn’t her abilities in bed.



She scowled down at her sleeping husband. He had made her choice for tomorrow easy to make. Lying back down, Mebuki turned so her back was to him angrily.



Kizashi slept unaware of his wife’s thoughts, savouring the warmth of her body.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Naruto meanwhile was laid back on his bed with his arms behind his head as he stared at his ceiling.



He felt like such a baka but at the same time he was glad he’d gone through the events of that night, otherwise he wouldn’t know about his…tenant. The kickass technique he had learned certainly helped as well. Though he did have to admit he felt angry at jiji for keeping such a technique from him. He had spent all that time trying to do the Clone technique when there was an even better one in that scroll which he managed to get down over a couple hours! What the hell jiji?!



He had been so pleased that he had managed to pass, and Mebuki-sensei promising that she would come celebrate with him tomorrow, he had thought nothing of it when Mizuki-teme offered him an extra test. Of course looking back on it now it was far too good a deal to be true.



Just steal this scroll from the tower and you’ll get your pick of team mates. It had sounded great but not so great that it wasn’t a possibility. Eager to make sure that he wasn’t team mates with Sasuke or Kiba he had agreed. It wasn’t that he had anything particular against Kiba, but he now knew that Tsume-sama was his mother. He had managed to avoid that psycho for a good few years, and being team mates with Kiba would likely make sure they met again a lot sooner.



And so using his surprisingly good stealth abilities Naruto had snuck into the Hokage tower, avoiding several patrols and even an ANBU at one point. Upon discovering the scroll he had been so cocky after his success he had practically ran into Hokage-jiji. Thinking quickly he had used his one original technique, the Sexy Technique and had been vaguely disappointed when it actually managed to knock jiji out. He had been sure that jiji wasn’t a pervert but apparently he had given him far too much credit, judging from the nosebleed.



Making his way out into the outlying forest, Naruto had stopped running once he’d reached the shack Mizuki had told him about. Seeing that silver-haired Chuunin hadn’t yet arrived Naruto was quick to get to work on the Techniques in the scroll. Upon spotting the Shadow Clone Technique he had quickly started to learn it, realising that he was far from good enough to use some of the other things in the scroll. Before long he had been panting on the ground with a grin on his face, looking up at a similarly grinning clone of himself.



But that was when things had gone to hell.



What followed had been a blur of flashing shuriken, heartfelt speeches and crushing revelations. Hokage-jiji saying that had it gone any worse, chances were that he would’ve been stripped of his Hitaite just made him feel worse.



Discovering that the monster that had nearly destroyed the village 14 years ago was sealed inside him had made him feel confused and oddly elated, as strange as that sounds.



He now knew the reason for a lot of the glares sent his way, and he now knew that despite the demon in his gut, there were still people who treated him kindly.



Hokage-jiji, the Ichiraku’s, Iruka-sensei…and Mebuki-sensei above all. She had been in a prime position many times to hurt him in ways other than physically. But she had been nothing but kind to him and had also begun to train him in Techniques she shouldn’t have, risking her career. She had shown faith in him and his abilities as a shinobi.



That night Naruto honestly believes that he had fallen in love with his Sensei. But he knew he could never say so.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Kizashi felt like he had walked into a field where a fuuinjutsu master had decided to work with pressure activated mine tags. He could only assume that his dear, sweet wife who was currently glaring at him had woken up and smelled the booze on him. And possibly seen the mark on his lips. He didn’t know that she could glare coldly enough that it felt like his balls were sounding a retreat back into his body. Good to know.



He had explained away the mark on his cheek the moment he had seen it. He had seen the spark of acceptance in her eyes, but she was still mad at him. Beyond mad at him. She had told him quite simply that he had disappointed both her and their daughter with his actions the night before. That had stung. That and he was now sleeping on the couch for a couple of nights. He was never drinking again.



Either way when she still seemed to be angry with him at around midday, Kizashi decided that discretion was the better part of valour, and fled the house.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Mebuki had since calmed down from the night before, and the ugly jealousy that had reared its head had since dissipated. She was slightly disturbed by the fact that the idea of Kizashi’s infidelity did not fill her with anger at the potential betrayal, but rather the anger came from the idea that he found someone better than her.



She was currently sat in the sitting room watching but not really seeing what was on the TV.



At the same time however she had decided to go through with her decision of the previous night, to fulfil her desire to punish Kizashi if nothing else. Feeling her pussy moisten at what was to come; Mebuki bit her lip in frustration. She had been meaning to wait until later in the day before going over to Naruto’s but it would seem that her libido wanted to override her.



Turning off the mindless drivel on the TV, Mebuki got up and put on her shoes before heading out the door. Sakura had gone out with Ino earlier in the day, their friendship having recovered into some strange frenemy relationship. Though she did have to admit that the way those two acted around each other sometimes was great entertainment.



Walking through the village Mebuki smiled politely at the people who passed her by, before freezing when a certain conversation reached her ears.



“Did you hear what the demon did last night?” whispered on Chuunin to another.



“You mean how the brat stole Scroll of Seals?” grumbled the other one. “Yeah I was one of the unlucky bastards who he managed to get past. Little shit wasn’t even punished for it.”



Mebuki felt a twitch start to appear above her right eye.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Naruto was currently sat in his small kitchenette clad in nothing but his boxers and a white tank-top. Having nowhere that he really needed to go that day, he had decided to have something of a lazy one and just chill out for once. Mebuki-sensei wouldn’t be coming over until much later and as such he hadn’t bothered to get dressed. Watching the steam curl above the open cup of Ramen, Naruto waited impatiently for it to finish cooking. Instant-ramen his ass.



The moment it was done Naruto eagerly picked it up along with his chopsticks, only to nearly drop it when he heard knocking at his door. Naruto looked between the door and his Ramen unsure.



“Let me in Naruto-kun, I know you’re in there.” Came the voice of his Sensei. She did not sound happy.



Sighing Naruto simply gulped down the Ramen in a single go, something that would’ve been impressive to his buddy Chouji, before heading to the door. Opening it he yelped when a fist headed for his door impacted his head again. Shit why did that keep happening!



Rubbing his head, Naruto felt Mebuki slip past him into his apartment. Turning to her after shutting the door Naruto asked “Sensei? I thought you weren’t coming over until later?”



Mebuki crossed her arms and scowled at him, completely ignoring his question. “I’ve been hearing that you broke into the Hokage’s tower and stole of Scroll of Sealing,” said Mebuki her tone frighteningly sweet. “But I thought to myself, ‘No Naruto wouldn’t do that, I’ve taught him better than that.”



Naruto gulped hesitantly, confirming what Mebuki had heard in the village.



She exploded. “You could’ve been killed you baka! If Hokage-sama wasn’t so fond of you, chances are you would have been banished anyway!” She took a deep breath. “Now tell me what happened. All of it.”



And so Naruto did. He explained Mizuki’s offer (“Why didn’t you ask Iruka-sensei, you’re examiner about extra exams?” “Ehehehe…”) and then how he had managed to sneak past several patrols and even an ANBU, which got her reluctantly impressed. He then went on to say how he had knocked out the Sandaime with his own original technique.



“You made a new Technique Naruto?” asked Mebuki surprised. “Why don’t you show it to me?”



Pleased that his Sensei hadn’t waved away the possibility that he had made a technique like Iruka had, Naruto immediately placed his hands into a Ram seal and channelled his chakra.



“Sexy Technique!” he called before a shroud of smoke appeared around him, before revealing a blonde bombshell. “Ne, it’s quite good right Sensei!”



Eyebrow twitching Mebuki reached out her hand to flick his forehead and dispel the illusion, only to discover something amazing.



Naruto looked confusedly at the finger that was now prodding him, now her, in the forehead.



“Naruto can you change into other forms using your ‘Sexy Technique?” Mebuki asked calmly.



Scrunching up her face, the female Naruto placed her hands into the Ram seal again causing a burst of smoke…Only for a younger Naruto to appear in the smoke…also naked.



Seeing her inquiring eyebrow Naruto sheepishly rubbed his head. “I haven’t quite figured out the clothes yet.” He said embarrassedly in his now high voice.



Sighing Mebuki placed her hand on her cheek and shook her head smiling. “What are we going to do with you Naruto.” She mumbled to herself. “I was going to give you your graduation gift, but I think I’ll make you wait until tonight now.”



“Eh?” squawked Naruto, now back in his normal form. “But why?!”



Smiling to herself, Mebuki continued her impromptu plan. “As a matter of fact, you’ll only get your gift if you manage to sneak into my room tonight, without getting caught.” After all if Naruto could sneak past ANBU, her despondent husband sulking on the couch shouldn’t be too much of a problem.



Presented with a challenge, and curious as to just what the gift was Naruto grinned excitedly. “Heh, I’ll get in without anyone spotting me, dattebayo!”



Still smiling, Mebuki placed a small kiss on his cheek as she walked past him to the door. “I hope you do Naruto-kun,” she said sultrily. “I really hope you do.” Before walking out of the apartment.



Naruto felt his pants become uncomfortable, first from the kiss on his now warm cheek and from the tone of her voice. Now he was really curious…



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Kizashi sighed despondently as he struggled to get comfortable on the couch. All he had was a blanket and a pillow, and none of the extra things that helped lull him to sleep at night. No warmth from a body next to him, not his wife’s soothing scent, not even the gentle sound of her breathing. Unfortunately like all men, he knew that his wife was the indisputable master of the bed and as such he would follow her decree to banish him to the couch.



He knew that waiting for her to fall asleep and sneaking into the bed would only bring more uncomfortable nights. She had outright told him that if she woke up and found him next to her the next morning, he would spend even longer on the couch.



Rolling onto his back Kizashi stared up at the ceiling knowing that his comfy bed was just on the other side of it.



He tensed and looked out into the hallway curiously. He had felt a cold breeze waft in through the doorway. Still staring Kizashi sighed and decided that he was being paranoid, or looking for an excuse to give his wife so he could climb into bed with her. Laying back down Kizashi pouted when he realised he couldn’t stretch out fully on the couch.



Screw it; he was buying Mebuki diamonds if it got him off this damned couch by tomorrow night.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Meanwhile in the bedroom, Mebuki had already stripped herself of her clothes and had one hand between her legs, lazily rubbing her pussy while the other groped her tits.



The moment night had fallen, excitement had started to get the better of her, soaking through her panties and making her nipples feel hard enough to cut diamonds. She had already rubbed herself languidly to one orgasm and was halfway to another, when she saw the door knob turn slowly.



Her eyes darkened with renewed desire when she saw a blonde head hesitantly sneak in, blue eyes dilating with arousal at the sight of her. Removing her hand from her pussy, Mebuki teasingly beckoned him into the room with the moist digits before bringing them to her mouth to clean them.



Naruto gulped and quickly slipped into the room before closing the door behind him quietly. Turning back, his eyes were riveted to Mebuki’s form as she rolled off the bed and slinked towards him, her hips swaying teasingly.



Opening his mouth to greet his Sensei only to be shocked when she kissed him softly on the lips. She had never kissed him before. Not truly. As such when he felt her lips move against his insistently, he didn’t question it. Nor did he hesitate to grant her tongue access to his mouth, tentatively mirroring her tongues actions with his own.



So engrossed with the kiss, Naruto didn’t notice her hands slowly unzipping his jacket and pushing it off his shoulders. When she lifted his shirt, the moment it was past his head he reattached his lips to hers. He had a glazed look in his eyes, when Mebuki finally broke off the kiss to pull down his pants and boxers, revealing his twitching erection.



“I need you to lie down on the bed Naruto,” whispered Mebuki into his ear. Moving stiffly and robotically Naruto complied to her request without thought, automatically laying on Kizashi’s side of the bed where she usually lay when they were in this room together.



Smiling, Mebuki walked around the edge of the bed before reaching into the nightstand to pull out a small foil square. Climbing onto the foot of the bed, Mebuki wrapped the hand not holding the square around Naruto’s cock and pumped it a few times, before bringing her head down and wrapping her lips around the purple head. Naruto bucked slightly but memories of her scolding him for such actions before he quickly stopped.



She sucked him lightly, slowly, languidly bobbing her head, taking more and more of his shaft into her mouth until his tip brushed against her throat. She teasingly dragged her lips against him, as she slowly lifted her head from his lap, causing him to groan piteously.



Smiling at the power she held over him, Mebuki asked teasingly, “Are you ready for your reward Naruto?”



The moment Naruto regained enough of his mental abilities to nod his head and hoarsely whisper, “Yes please Mebuki-sensei,” she tore the packet open, and slowly rolled the condom down over his cock. It was extra thin but was about as likely to tear as thick leather, having to be made with the extra strength shinobi possess in mind.



Mebuki would have liked to have him bareback but unfortunately today was a dangerous day for her. Despite this, Mebuki felt her pussy quiver and drip in excitement when she thought of her hapless husband trying to sleep downstairs, while she fucked another man in their bed.



Mebuki crawled over Naruto slowly until her pussy was resting against the head of his latex covered cock. Looking down at Naruto who was staring up at her with wide eyes and worship, she smiled. “You’ve got to remember to not cum Naruto. I want this to last as long as possible ok?”



Naruto nodded his head tremulously, fighting every urge and instinct that howled at him to bury himself in the wet heat he could feel through the thin barrier of the condom.



Steeling her nerves, Mebuki reached down and held Naruto’s cock in place as she slowly lowered her pussy, taking him inside of her inch by agonising inch.



She shut her eyes tightly as she felt her pussy being stretched in new ways that Kizashi had never managed. Both he and Naruto were just the same size, with Naruto having a little extra. On the other hand Naruto definitely had Kizashi beat in girth.



Finally feeling her ass cheeks settle against Naruto’s thighs, Mebuki let out a long moan of delight. He felt so big!



Naruto was in both heaven and hell. He wanted so desperately to thrust into the wet, tight, heat that surrounded his cock, but he knew if he began he wouldn’t be able to stop. She felt so good wrapped around him, every ripple of her internal muscles sending electricity racing up his spine. His fingers sank deep into the bed, when he felt her slowly start to roll her hips, slowly pulling him out of her, only for him to sink back in just as quick. He swore a strangled oath beneath his breath, when he felt her honey trickle from their joining to slowly crawl down his balls.



Mebuki didn’t know why she hadn’t started doing this sooner. The feel of his every vein and ridge massaging her insides was slowly driving her insane. Having deduced that he would last a little longer despite any rougher handling, Mebuki raised herself off of his cock properly, until only the head was still inside her before slamming herself back down. She moaned deeply at the feeling, raising her hips and doing it again and again, each time making her ass slap against his thighs. She had gotten so wet that their joining was now producing wet squelching noises with each movement of her hips. The lewdness of the act was going straight to her core, where a spring was quickly coiling, her release nearly upon her.



Then out of nowhere it struck. Mebuki howled her finger nails digging into Naruto’s chest leaving bloody trails as her walls contracted around his cock spasmodically.



Naruto wasn’t far behind, a strangled moan of pleasure escaping him as her squeezing insides tried to milk him for all he had. His seed shot out of his cock, filling the condom more with each spurt, as he forced his cock into her deeper with each thrust, his body trying to ensure her impregnation.



Mebuki collapsed forward onto his chest, gasping deeply, each breath causing her nipples to rub against him and send shocks through her system. Mebuki groaned lowly in her chest as the aftershocks sent a tingling warmth through her form. She then gasped in shock when she felt Naruto’s originally flagging cock harden inside of her.



“Someone’s eager.” She laughed lowly into his chest, before sitting up. “Don’t worry sweetie, you’re not the only one.”



Rolling off of him, she felt a perverse thrill when he slipped out of her with a lewd pop. Reaching over him she pulled out another condom, before pulling the one he currently had on and tying it into a knot and tossing it aside to be disposed of later. Rolling the fresh rubber down Naruto’s cock, she rolled onto her front and raised herself onto her hands and knees. “Get behind me Naruto.” She said imploringly.



Eager to be back inside her, Naruto quickly raised to his knees and crawled behind her, his cock coming to rest between the cheeks of her ass.



Looking back Mebuki shot him a look that could only be described as sinful. “Now I want you inside me Naruto-kun, and don’t you dare hold back.”



With his Sensei’s express permission, Naruto took a hold of his cock and pressed it against her snatch, growling as he slowly sank into her wet heat.



Mebuki’s arms nearly gave out underneath her as she felt him reach deeper into her than Kizashi ever had in this position. Then her arms did give out under her when she felt him rapidly pull out only to savagely thrust back in with a loud smack, as her ass cheeks impacted him. She moaned desperately into a pillow as she felt Naruto start to piston in and out of her rapidly, feeling her honey start to trickle down her thighs. She gasped when she felt one of his hands snake to her tits and pinch harshly on a nipple, the rough treatment turning her on. She reached one of her own hands underneath her and began to rub furiously at her clit, shuddering when she felt his wet length brush her hand with each thrust. It wasn’t long before she came with a shriek, once again contracting around the cock inside her, her hips jerking and twitching, giving Naruto a very pleasant view. Feeling her orgasm taper off, she was dazedly confused when she felt Naruto pull out, moaning wantonly when she felt the warm splash of Naruto’s seed on her lower back.



Pushing herself up Mebuki smiled lazily at Naruto, before pulling him into a lustful kiss. “You did very well Naruto-kun,” she sighed satisfied, “Very well indeed.”



Naruto simply nodded tiredly as he rested his head in the crook of her neck.



A/N: Huzzah they screwed like bunnies!
Sign up to rate and review this story