Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Secret Technique

Tsume: Mother/Daughter Bonding

by SleepyMatt

Strange thing to bond over.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2014-04-17 - 3093 words - Complete

?Blocked
“Hello” people speaking



‘Hello’ people thinking



“Hello” biiju talking



‘Hello’ biiju thinking



Interlude Tsume: Mother/Daughter Bonding



Warning: Tharr be Water Sports ahead! Arr!



START



“I’m not sure about this Mom.”



“Hana this will be the closest thing to payback you’ll get for Keiji’s death.”



“Well when you put it like that, I feel like a bitch for being unsure!”



“…I won’t force you to do this, y’know that right?”



“I know Mom but I think I have to.”



Such was the conversation of two women currently making their way through a one of the quiet fenced back-roads of Konoha.



One of them was Inuzuka Tsume, still considered a feral beauty despite having two children both in their teens.



The other was Inuzuka Hana an eighteen year old Chuunin who was curiously without her partners, the Three Haimaru Brothers, ninken triplets. She was wearing a beige coat which largely hid her bust, and a pair of mesh shorts that could be seen extending out from under the coat. However her legs were revealed and drew the wandering eye of several men, long and toned as they were. Her face was a little softer than her mother’s, giving her less of a feral air but those who spent time around her would tell you it was still there.



“Besides it will get you to stop flinching at the sight of him, giving Kiba less ammo to tease you with.” Teased Tsume herself, remembering her son ribbing her daughter for her instinctive response.



Hana growled at the reminder. “I don’t get it! If he really is the,” Hana eyes darted around furtively. “you-know­ then why the hell doesn’t Kiba get freaked out too?!”



“Kiba wasn’t born until mid-November, so in the end he’s never really felt the Kyuubi’s chakra the way we have,” mused Tsume thoughtfully, “And in the end he’s grown up around it for several years, so he’s probably just used to it and doesn’t realise it’s actually dangerous.” That was the only thing that made sense to Tsume. Despite his low grades she knew that her son was no fool and if something confused him he was surprisingly not that shy asking for help identifying the problem. Most Inuzuka males were typical alpha dogs and quite arrogant in their supposed superiority. She supposed that Kiba living with a woman strong enough to be Matriarch of the clan beat the whole male superiority thing out of him.



Hana was nodding thoughtfully beside her. “I suppose that makes sense. Kind of like how a Suna-nin doesn’t realise how hot the desert is, while a Konoha-nin does?”



Tsume smiled at her daughter and nodded with confirmation.



They walked in comfortable silence for a while before Hana asked a question that had been bugging her. “Why didn’t you let me go to the bathroom before we left?” she grumbled as she felt the mounting pressure in her bladder.



Tsume just smiled darkly.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Naruto was tired. The night before had drained him. He had had sex with his Sensei twice before they both dozed off for a short while and then when there had been knocking at the locked door with Kizashi mournfully asking if he could please come in they had both woken. Naruto had expected to be asked to sneak out as best he could, only for Sensei to pull out another condom and ride him one last time before he had to leave.



While she had been bouncing away, he had cringed and felt a renewed flash of excitement when he heard Sakura-chan knocking at the door as well.



The seeming danger of the situation and the hot wet vice around him had worked both he and his Sensei to a quick but very satisfying orgasm.



Sneaking out of the house had been a harrowing experience he never wanted to go through again. Then again managing to make it back to his apartment without once being spotted despite his lust-dazed mind had left him feeling quite accomplished. He had also been quite dishevelled as neither he nor Sensei had been willing to risk him showering at her place. He had been halfway to shucking off his jacket when a knock had sounded at his door.



He had been surprised when he saw Iruka stood there looking slightly banged up. Greeting the man cheerfully, Naruto asked if he wanted to come inside.



Shaking his head while smiling, Iruka answered. “Sorry Naruto can’t stop for long. Because of what happened the night before last, team selections have been put off for a week. It’s been decided that it’s necessary to observe the students Mizuki was closest to, to make sure there are no hidden converts.”



Naruto looked at Iruka slightly confused. “Um Sensei, should you really be telling me that?”



Iruka chuckled. “Nah we’re safe Naruto, Hokage-sama gave me permission to tell you given that you fought Mizuki yourself. Well I’ve got to get going Naruto. Ja Ne!”



Replying in kind Naruto closed the door and resumed his undressing. He wouldn’t deny that an extra week to think on the situation with the Kyuubi wouldn’t be unwelcome. Picking up his clothes, Naruto walked into his small bathroom and deposited them in the hamper before turning on the shower. He quickly brushed his teeth while he gave it a few moments to warm up, then climbing in and sighing in relief as muscles never used before stopped aching.



Normally Naruto was quite quick when it came to his hygiene rituals but he couldn’t bring himself to hurry. He was stood beneath the hot water for a good ten minutes before he actually began to wash himself, and even then he couldn’t be bothered to hurry. Just as he was beginning to wash his hair, a sudden knock at his door caused him to curse. “I’ll be there in a minute!” he hollered before cursing again as his rushing got suds in his eyes.



Hearing the click of the door swing upon, Naruto grumbled to himself. “Yeah sure just let yourselves in assholes.” He winced as his eyes continued to sting. “Alright I’ll be with you in a moment.”



He looked curiously through the shower curtain when he felt a cool breeze enter the steamy room. He froze when one of the two silhouettes he could see through the curtain spoke with a frighteningly familiar voice.



“Oh don’t worry kid. We’ll just come to you.”



He heard the rustle of fabric hitting the floor, somehow echoing through his mind, before the shower curtain was ripped aside to reveal…Tsume-sama and another both glaring at him.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Tsume smiled with dark amusement as she stared at the young man who was looking at her with fearful eyes. She saw said blues dart toward the doorway searching for an escape route, only for the hope in his eyes to dim when he spotted Hana glaring at him.



“You’ve done some growing since the last time I saw you brat.” Tsume said as she eyed his form appreciatively. With the lean muscles and slightly effeminate face and long blonde hair, many would consider him attractive. She paid particular attention to the member between his legs which had started to involuntarily stiffen at the sight of two nude women. He had definitely grown up. Strangely a part of her was disappointed that he wasn’t a weak little brat anymore. Now he was just a weak brat. But she supposed the woman pleaser between his legs made up for it.



‘Oh,’ she thought amused as Naruto tried to spring past her, ‘he still wants to try to run away?’ Just before he could make it past her, her knee shot up and nailed him in the stomach throwing him into the corner of the still running shower. ‘Not happening brat!’



Heavily winded, Naruto clutched his stomach as he stared up at the woman who felt like a giant to him. The look of cruel amusement in his eyes reminded him of a cat playing with a mouse…or a wolf with a wounded deer. The fact that this woman’s feral slit eyes, surrounded by a slight yellow iris sent tremors of fear through him, and shamed him greatly. He had thought that perhaps she was reluctant to try…using him again because he was older and stronger. Now he knew that he’d overestimated himself. By a lot from the throbbing pain in his abdomen.



Staring down at the defeated boy before her, Tsume called over her shoulder. “Hana, you still need the toilet?”



Hana paused her glaring at the pitiful mass in the shower stall, to look at her mother curiously. Seeing the older woman glance at the monster pretending to be human, she understood. At first she was unsure but remembering that she hadn’t even been allowed to see her father’s face one last time before he was cremated because of the damage done to him, her resolve hardened. Stepping around her mother who was smiling at her with approval, Hana approached Naruto.



Naruto stared up at the young woman who was prowling toward him. Naruto felt a slight stir of disgust with himself when he realised that he was cataloguing every feature of this woman and finding her attractive. A surprisingly delicate face, moderate breasts, tipped with pink nipples, the toned musculature that all kunoichi seemed to boast and long legs leading to generous hips. He was sure she had a fantastic ass as well. But what held is attention the most was her pussy.



Unlike every one he’d seen so far she was completely smooth, the sight somehow oddly erotic.



Hana felt her pussy moisten and her nipples harden despite herself. She knew this monster had killed her father, but it’s human form was irritatingly attractive. Stepping under the spray of the shower, Hana glared at the boy threateningly and said one word. “Open.”



Naruto opened his mouth to try and change her mind, only for her bald pussy to be pressed against his mouth. Naruto turned pleading eyes up at the now smirking woman, only to screw his eyes up with disgust as a warm bitter fluid began to steadily stream into his mouth. Feeling her pinch his nose shut, he began to reluctantly swallow, knowing he couldn’t just wait her out if he couldn’t breathe. Extending his breath with chakra effectively required him to hyper-oxygenate his blood so it wasn’t an effective method right now.



Hana understood why her mother had her do this. The instinctive response in her body to cringe away from the boy was fading with every mouthful of her offering he swallowed. Sighing relieved as the last of her piss trickled into his mouth, she shuddered as she felt his tongue automatically start to clean her. Feeling her mother’s gentle hands pulling her from him, she stepped back as her mother squatted down to meet Naruto’s eyes.



“We can either continue this in here, or we can use your bed. Your choice brat.” Tsume said informatively. Seeing her daughter use the little bastard as a toilet had sent a jolt of heat straight to her sex and she wanted to be a little more comfortable for the next part.



Naruto stood defeated and obediently followed the older women out of the room and into his bedroom. He briefly considered running out the front door, his nudity be damned, before a twinge in his abdomen convinced him otherwise. He turned to face the women, only for Tsume to push him onto his back onto the bed.



Tsume and Hana climbed onto the bed, Tsume crawling over his head while Hana eyed his hard cock with lust in her eyes. Settling her pussy over Naruto’s mouth she sighed when he didn’t immediately get to work. Reaching forward she harshly pinched and twisted one of his nipples causing him to jerk, before a tongue began to tentatively lap at his folds.



Meanwhile Hana had brought her pussy over the tips of his cock, shuddering when she felt it brush her lightly, coming away slightly moist with her honey.



Tsume watched enraptured as her daughter’s pussy slowly swallowed Naruto’s cock as she sank down his length before pausing and giving herself time to adjust. Nudity and sexual activity were hardly as taboo with the Inuzuka as they were among the general populace. In a clan filled with people with enhanced senses, it was inevitable someone would smell something strange.



Hana shuddered slightly as she felt Naruto’s cock reach deeper inside her than anyone else had before. She felt stretched and full but it felt very, very good. Squeezing experimentally she moaned delighted when she felt him twitch in response. Excitement getting the better of her, she began to rapidly bounce on his cock, every drop causing a smacking noise as her ass impacted his thighs.



Tsume wasn’t doing much better, as she felt the brats hesitant tongue falter initially with his cocks entry into Hana, only to start to lick her more roughly, and then force his tongue inside of her. The feel of the wet muscle inside her, made her start to moan alongside her daughter, as her own hands came up to grope at her breasts. Before her orgasm could get too close, she gasped out “My ass brat!” before shifting forward slightly, causing Naruto’s tongue to reluctantly leave her snug heat, and start to prod hesitantly at her wrinkled rosebud. She shivered slightly at the feeling, before abandoning one of her breasts and reaching down to rub at her clit.



Meanwhile Hana had leant back and placed her hands on his shins, moaning at the new sensations the angle provided her. She had come here expecting to rough the little bastard up a little, but she had to admit that she was finding her mother’s method of revenge much more pleasing. Feeling spring inside of her start to coil even tighter, Hana began to rapidly grind her hips, forcing him deeper inside of her.



Tsume stared at the obscene sight of the monsters cock disappearing rapidly into her daughter’s pussy and felt her hips begin to jerk as her impending release began to creep closer and closer. Feeling cruel, Tsume simply settled all of her weight on the brats head, and began to smother him with her ass, also forcing his tongue deeper into her asshole. As he began to struggle, Tsume felt her orgasm hit her like a lightning bolt. Howling madly, Tsume’s pussy squirted her honey onto Naruto’s chest, soaking his skin.



Hana opened her eyes and watched her mother finish with a look of fascination in her eyes, when all of a sudden, Naruto’s hips jerked upwards, sending his cock even deeper into her pussy. Hana moaned long and low, as she felt the release that had been building up send electricity through her body as she came undone. However despite her jerking hips and gasping breaths, she maintained enough of her thoughts to pull Naruto out of her, when she felt him twitch rapidly. She watched with amusement dancing in her eyes, as the cock glistening with her honey shot its seed up into the air to land on Naruto’s abdomen, with the first spurt reaching high enough to land on her left breast.



Tsume lifted herself onto her knees when she began to feel Naruto’s struggles start to weaken. She felt the satisfaction of her orgasm combine with the vindictive pleasure of using Naruto to give her heady feeling of power and control. Sighing happily, Tsume looked at her daughter and said, “Could you fetch our clothes Hana? There’s one more thing I want to do.”



Nodding lazily, Hana stood on shaking legs and meandered into the bathroom.



Tsume then crawled down and turned so she was facing Naruto, while squatting over his chest. Seeing his weak wheezing breaths she smiled cruelly. “I was feeling bad that we interrupted your shower so I thought I’d do you a favour.” With those words hanging in the air ominously, Tsume relaxed slightly as a golden stream began to pour from her, splashing over Naruto’s face, neck and chest. Still weak from the oxygen deprivation, Naruto moaned and turned his head away from the putrid stream.



When her stream tapered away to a halt, Tsume stood from her perch and hopped down onto the floor beside Naruto’s bed. Mimicking her actions from years ago, Tsume used the corner of his duvet to dab herself dry, before throwing it over Naruto. Backing away from the bed Tsume turned and met a pair of eyes that were glimmering with a cruel amusement that she knew her own mirrored. Taking her clothes from her daughter thankfully, Tsume quickly got dressed before looking back at the boy on the bed. “I’m sure I don’t have to remind you to keep this a secret?” she said before walking out the door with her daughter.



Naruto lay there for a while, his head hurting from the near suffocation. He lay in the sweat soaked sheets and wrinkled his nose at the scent of piss now clinging to him. Some days he was sure that Kami didn’t want him to be happy. Feeling despondent, Naruto slowly clambered off of his bed and made his way to the bathroom for a shower even longer than the one he’d started before. Sex with Mebuki-sensei made him feel good and accepted. What had just happened despite his reluctant pleasure just made him feel used and degraded.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Hinata stared from her position in the café across the street from Naruto’s building, her Byakugan active and her face hot enough to fry eggs. She absently noticed Tsume-sama and Hana-san exiting from the building, as she continued to stare up at Naruto’s room. What she had seen should have disgusted her, seeing Naruto-kun essentially being raped. But the moistness in her panties had stopped her, as she felt silent mortification.



She had enjoyed watching. She wanted to see more.



A/N: There ya go, one Tsume and Hana chapter. First time I’ve ever written a ‘threesome’ before so I hope I didn’t do too badly.
Sign up to rate and review this story