Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Secret Technique

Auspicious Audience

by SleepyMatt

The Hyuuga Princess enjoys watching.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2014-04-17 - 4238 words - Complete

?Blocked
“Hello” people speaking



‘Hello’ people thinking



“Hello” biiju talking



‘Hello’ biiju thinking



Chapter 7: Auspicious Audience



START



Naruto was excited.



It was day of his first step into true shinobi life that being the day he found out who his team was to be. Far too eager to stay at home and wait for long, Naruto had actually arrived at the Academy early for once and was now practically vibrating in his seat. Not even the brooding wonder Sasuke-teme sitting next to him was going to kill his buzz today!



Ignoring the dark boy beside him, Naruto turned his head to the entrance expectantly when he heard cursing and rapid footsteps. Nobody really reacted when Sakura and Ino burst into the room, both declaring themselves the winners of their impromptu race. Looking up the aisle, Sakura’s eyes lit up when she saw him while Ino cursed when she realised who was sat next to her “Precious Sasuke-kun!”



Naruto felt amusement dance through him when he saw Sasuke stiffen out of the corner of his eyes. He actually began to savour the dark hate that spilled out of the other boy’s eyes when he obligingly moved so Sakura could sit between him and Sasuke. While he still had something of a crush on the girl, it was her decision who she wanted and he knew that.



Naruto clammed up immediately when he saw Iruka enter the class room looking far better than he had the other day. Unfortunately the rest of the room continued with their excited yammering, causing a vein to bulge on Iruka’s forehead.



“SHUT UP, YOU BRATS!” He yelled as his head inflated to comic proportions. Satisfied that he had all of their attention, Iruka proceeded to deliver a speech that was designed to both wish them luck, and to also keep any overgrown egos in check by basically telling them they were at the bottom of the pecking order.



“Team 1…” he began cheerfully, calling out names. Naruto waited excitedly for his name to be called.



“Team 6 you’re Sensei will be Tekuno Kanden.” Continued Iruka, as a group of three students left to go and follow after a jovial, robust looking man.

“Team 7 consists of Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura and Uchiha Sasuke. Your sensei will be Hatake Kakashi.” Iruka listed out before looking at the door curiously when no one entered. Sweat dropping Iruka proceeded to group Hinata, Shino and Kiba as Team 8 before a pretty kunoichi named Kurenai led them off, and then sent Shikamaru, Chouji and Ino off as Team 10 with a scruffy looking shinobi called Asuma.



Looking back at the three remaining in the classroom, Iruka smiled apologetically. “Sorry guys but it looks like you’ll be waiting here for a while.” He then abandoned them to wait for the chronically tardy Jounin.



“He can’t have meant too long right?” question Sakura nervously. It was embarrassing being the only ones forced to wait. While a part of her was glad for the extra time with Sasuke, she did want to commence her first day as a Genin.



Sasuke grunted “Hn.” at her before he resumed staring at the blackboard over his linked hands.



Naruto scowled at the dark haired boy for his lack of answer before saying to Sakura. “I’m sure he’ll be here soon. He’s one of the elite right? I doubt they let shinobi at high levels get away with being late.” Naruto concluded reasonably. By the time three hours had passed, Naruto realised that their Sensei was an asshole.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



“Naruto wake up!”



Naruto jerked his head off the desk blinking confusedly as sleep still muddled his mind.



“Hm…my first impression of you is…you’re boring,” said the man in the doorway with a lazy laconic drawl. He looked decidedly odd with his silver hair, and his Hitaite covering his eye and a mask on his face ensuring only one eye could be seen of his face. That combined with slouched posture and the hand in his pocket, while the other held a book before his face painted a very…underwhelming picture. Naruto did not feel whelmed. At all.



Seeming to read this feeling in all three of their faces, the man Naruto presumed to be Kakashi, eye-smiled at them and said, “Meet me on the roof in…hm, let’s say five minutes.” He then poofed away in a shunshin leaving the three teens staring at the spot he’d occupied in confusion before scrambling to get to the roof on time. Despite all three of them knowing it, none of them thought to use the tree-climbing technique to simply climb out the window and up the wall.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Now having been told that they weren’t yet Genin, Naruto and Sakura were walking back to her house so they could try to figure out a plan for their exam the next morning. Sakura had asked Sasuke if he wanted to come with them with a hopeful look on her face, only for him to walk away without acknowledging her. Naruto had been ready to go and force him to listen but Sakura’s hand on his arm and her shaking head stopped him.



Following Sakura through the front door of her home, Naruto desperately fought down a blush when he saw Mebuki sat at the kitchen table opposite Kizashi. Sakura thinking that the opinion of two older shinobi would help, quickly sat beside her father leaving the seat next Mebuki as the only one available.



Kizashi stared at his daughter who he hadn’t expected to see home so soon. He sighed internally; his hopes of convincing Mebuki to have some midday ‘fun’ went up in smoke, when he saw the hopeful look in separate green and blue eyes.



“Papa, Mama,” said Sakura with a leading inflection in her voice, “we could really, really use some help.”



Staring across the table at her daughter, Mebuki absently noticed Naruto sit next to her. “What’s wrong Sakura? And how are you home so early?”



“We just found out about the real Genin test,” she scowled at her parents as they shot amused looks towards each other. “And Kakashi-sensei told us to meet him for it tomorrow morning.” She finished meaningfully.



“And…” said Kizashi leadingly.



“And I was hoping that you could tell me what it could possibly be.” Said Sakura, sending Naruto a confused look when she saw redness creep up his face.



The reason for this was quite simple. As Sakura had been talking, Mebuki had inched a little closer to Naruto and reached a hand under the table and rested it on Naruto’s thigh. This would have been no reason to blush. What had Naruto’s face feeling like it was on fire, was that Mebuki had quickly moved her hand to his crotch and started to stroke his cock to wakefulness through the cloth barrier of his pants.



Dismissing it as her teammate being a bit weird, Sakura turned back to her father when he began to reply.



“You want us to help you cheat Sakura?” asked Kizashi a stern look on his face.



Sakura gave him a deadpan look. “Shinobi, Papa.”



Cracking a smile at his daughters immediate rebuttal, Kizashi chortled. “Well you know I believe you’re right. But,” Kizashi looked at his daughter a little more seriously, “despite that there’s not a lot we can tell you. Neither of us particularly knows Kakashi-san, beyond his reputation as being one of the best Jounin of Konoha.”



As he was saying this Naruto clenched his jaw as tight as he could, barely managing to stop himself from gasping out, when he felt Mebuki reach into his pants and boxers to pull out his cock. Seeing that neither Kizashi nor Sakura were paying much attention to either of them, Naruto shot Mebuki a panicked look which only got a teasing smile in return. He bit the inside of his cheek roughly, when he felt the open air on his cock, and nearly bit through his cheek when he felt fingers dance along it delicately, and then wrap around it with a palm as well.



“Please tell me you’re joking Papa,” said Sakura pleadingly. “He was three hours late! And he’s considered one of the best?”



Kizashi rubbed the back of his head, unsure how to explain this next part to her. “Well Sakura, Konoha Jounin have something of,” Kizashi hesitated briefly. “Reputation as being, well…kind of nuts.”



Sakura let her head hit the table with a slight thump and let out a defeated moan before looking up at Naruto curiously. The blonde had started to sweat and had turned a rather vivid red. “Are you feeling ok Naruto? Don’t tell me you’ve got a fever!” She said worriedly, both concerned for Naruto’s health, and their prospects of passing the Genin exam dropping if Naruto was sick as well.



Kizashi looked over at the sweating, panting boy with concern as well. “You might want to go home and lie down kid. You look like you’ve run a marathon.”



Unknown to Kizashi and Sakura, Mebuki had started to rub her hand up and down his cock with occasional twist at a steady rhythm as they talked of the Kakashi. While her hand didn’t glide quite as easily as it would when wetted, it still got the job done and caused a hot coil in his lower abdomen to tighten slowly, but surely. Hearing Sakura and Kizashi asking after his health while their mother and wife respectively worked him like a butter churn beneath the table, nearly caused him to whimper. And then just when he thought that he was going to stain the underside of the table, Mebuki’s hand pulled away, moving up to place the palm on his forehead with a look of worry on her face. Only Naruto could see the mischief glittering behind poisonous green eyes.



“He does feel a little hot,” Mebuki said with faux concern in her voice. “I think I better take him home.”



Sakura began to stand to offer to walk with Naruto only for her mother to beckon her to resume sitting.



“You stay here sweetie and keep interrogating your father.” She smiled at her daughter. “I’ll take him back to his apartment and make sure he has everything he needs.”



Though he was in a daze, Naruto had enough sense to tuck his hardness back into his pants and tug his jacket down slightly so it covered the bulge. As such neither Kizashi nor Sakura saw anything amiss when Mebuki gently pulled him to stand and walked him out the door.



“I hope he’ll be alright for tomorrow.” Said Sakura her eyes still on the kitchen door.



Kizashi smiled reassuringly at his daughter and placed a hand on her shoulder. “I’m sure he’ll be fine. That kid is nothing if not resilient. Now where were we…”



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Mebuki could feel her pussy practically quivering in excitement. She knew what her husband had been aiming for when he had started off with cheesy compliments that at one time would’ve had her on her back, with legs spread for him. Where they would have had her a giggling blushing mess years ago, now they only elicited a small nostalgic smile from her.



Still the look of disappointment on his face when Sakura and Naruto had walked in had been priceless. He looked like a man who had just reached the oasis in the desert only to be told there was a line to get to the water. But she had felt a cold chill race up her spine when she heard the name of her daughters Jounin-sensei.



Hatake Kakashi.



Kizashi hadn’t been overblowing Kakashi’s reputation. He really was one of the best among his peers and he was likely a terrible sight to behold in an actual battle. However with that knowledge came something else. Konoha wouldn’t just bench one its premier Jounin to look after a group of kids. The Hokage had seen something that needed the nurturing of a heavy combat specialist. But then she had managed to calm herself. Even if Konoha didn’t want to bench Kakashi for long, they wouldn’t send him out on missions too difficult so long as Kakashi didn’t believe his students were ready. One of the better things everyone knew about Kakashi was strict ethos when it came to his comrades.



After calming down, Mebuki had begun to feel the stirrings of desire when Naruto sat beside her. The warmth of his thigh against hers, his young body seeming to exude vigour. She had made sure to lock eyes with her husband as she slipped her hand inside of Naruto’s pants feeling his throbbing hardness practically burn her hand. Her eyes had stared carefully at Kizashi’s face ready to cut and run should she spot the slightest inkling of suspicion on his face. But once again he had proved to be too trusting of her, as she steadily worked her young toy to climax in front of him. When she had felt Naruto begin to twitch under her ministrations, she was incredibly thankful for Sakura’s well-meaning concern. It had given her the excuse she needed to escape Kizashi’s attempts to seduce her.



“That was really risky Mebuki-sensei.” The nervous sound of her toy’s voice drew her out of her musings.



Winking at him with a smile on her lips she replied. “Yes it was. But it was exciting wasn’t it?”



Naruto’s cheeks which had cooled since they’d left her home, flared red again as he turned his face away from her. “Kinda I guess. Though the idea of being caught is scary.”



“But that’s what makes it so exciting Naruto-kun.” She said, her smile becoming decidedly more impish. “The thrill of doing it right under their noses, teasing them without them knowing? I know I find it exciting.” She admitted candidly.



Naruto drawing on her candidness admitted to finding it exciting. Part of him wanted to stand up and shout at Kizashi ‘I’m having sex with your wife! And she likes it better with me than you!’ The sense of smug satisfaction he felt every time he met Kizashi’s honestly kind eyes made him feel a bit guilty, but the knowledge that he was considered better than an adult who had over a decade of experience on him…it made him feel more than a little superior.



Their conversation dwindled away into a comfortable silence as they continued their walk to his apartment. Both knew what was going to happen when they reached it. Neither was in a hurry. There was no point in rushing the inevitable after all.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



The moment they crossed the threshold of the apartment door, Mebuki forced her lips against Naruto’s demandingly. Just as eager Naruto responded with vigour, kicking the door shut behind him, one hand reaching for the back of her head while the other cupped her rear. He felt his back impact with the now shut door and Mebuki’s tongue force its way into his mouth. Having a little more experience since the first time Naruto met her enthusiasm, and began to wrestle her tongue with his own.



Mebuki moaned into Naruto’s mouth, feeling the embers of her arousal spark into a small fire on a slow burn. Feeling the hand on her real squeeze in response, Mebuki smirked into the kiss before her fingers reached for Naruto’s pants. Fumbling slightly she eventually managed to grab the hem of his pants and boxers before pushing them down, freeing Naruto’s stiff cock from its cloth confinement, slapping against her still clothed thigh lightly. She grasped it in her warm hand and began to stroke him lazily feeling his hands move from their places on the back of her head and her ass.



The moment his member was free Naruto’s own hands began to fumble with the pink pants that hid Mebuki’s sex from him. Working quickly, Naruto forced her pants and panties down until they pooled around her ankles, immediately inserting a finger into Mebuki’s moist pussy. She gasped into his mouth squeezing his cock lightly before resuming her stroking at a faster pace, barely being thrown off when Naruto spun them so she was against the door instead.



Taking it as a challenge, Naruto inserted a second singer and started to pump his fingers into her faster, being sure to curl them occasionally, searching for that certain spot. Getting annoyed at his pants tangling up around his ankles, Naruto toed his shoes off and kicked his clothes off to the side, absently noting Mebuki doing so as well. Naruto broke off their kiss to bury his face in the crook of her neck beginning to breath harshly as he began to feel his climax approach. Mebuki was doing no better it seemed, as she grinded her clit against the heel of his palm, or hips gyrating, trying to force his digits deeper inside her.



Mebuki came first when Naruto’s fingers brushed a particular spot inside her, burying her teeth in Naruto’s neck to muffle the moan begging to escape her. Her crotch humped against Naruto’s hand, riding out the orgasm that had been building up, her honey dripping down her thighs after drenching Naruto’s hand.



Because of her orgasm, Mebuki’s hand around Naruto’s cock squeezed tightly, almost unbearably so and sped up in its motions. Naruto moaned into her neck lowly, when his climax came, his seed painting pearlescent ropes on her stomach, his hips jerking spasmodically.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Hinata stared from down the hall, peering through the walls with her Byakugan, her thighs rubbing together as she slowly soaked through her panties. She watched with a raptured expression as Naruto-kun painted Sakura’s mother with his seed, watched his cock expel shot after sticky shot of his cum onto the woman’s skin.



Feeling her self-restraint abandon her, Hinata quickly walked to the empty apartment two doors down from Naruto’s and after a quick glance with her eyes knew exactly how to pick the lock with a minimum of fuss.



She had walked past Naruto’s apartment building trying to work up the courage to ask how his meeting with his Jounin-sensei had gone. After circling the block several times trying to psyche herself up, Hinata had reverted to her instinctual response when she spotted Naruto walking up the street.



That is to say she had hidden quickly.



She followed the pair with her eyes, instinctually activating her Byakugan to watch their progress to Naruto’s apartment. Hinata had been surprised when she saw them enter his apartment and commence their heated embrace, culminating in their mutual release that she had witnessed. Her feet had unconsciously carried her closer to the pair until she was nearly outside his apartment.



Entering the empty apartment Hinata sat on the bed and lifted trembling hands in order to remove her baggy clothes. They quickly feel to the floor, leaving Hinata sat in nothing but her lavender bra and panties, her eyes never leaving older woman and younger man several apartments over. She whimpered as a delicate hand reached past the cloth barrier of her panties and began to gently rub her pussy lips, while the other began to grope her breast through her bra.



Her breathing quickened as did her hands when she saw the woman turn and press her hands against the door, and Naruto move into position behind her, his member hard again.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



“Mebuki-sensei?” panted Naruto his cock poised to enter her. “Without a condom?”



Mebuki looked back at him and wiggled her ass invitingly. “It’s a safe day Naruto, now will you please stop asking questions, and stick your cock in me?!” she said imploringly, her voice filled with want.



Needing no further encouragement Naruto grabbed the base of his cock and held it in place as he slid into her snug heat slowly, both of them moaning slightly as he bottomed out inside her. Pulling himself out slowly savouring the friction, Naruto grit his teeth as he felt his Sensei’s inner muscles clench around his member trying to keep him inside. The moment only his tip was inside her, Naruto slammed forward, feeling his balls slapping against her thighs.



Mebuki gasped her back arching as she felt Naruto push himself to the hilt inside of her, before starting a rapid rhythm that had her tits jiggling with each strong thrust. The lewd feeling of his balls slapping against her with each thrust, soon had her feeling her honey start to crawl down her inner thighs. This was what Kizashi had wanted with her, but she had snubbed him for someone else. Every thrust of Naruto’s cock made an internal coil start to tighten and tighten, the anticipation making it all the better. She moaned as Naruto began to pick up even more speed, both of their gasps and moans filling the air of his apartment with sensual noise. Feeling Naruto start to twitch and throb inside of her, Mebuki looked back with lust dazed eyes. “Does my pussy feel good Naruto-kun? Does it feel nice and tight?” She began to rock her hips to meet his thrusts halfway forcing him even deeper. “My pussy is so wet for you sweetie! Just don’t pull out! Fill me with your hot cum sweetie!”



Naruto’s thrusting became so violent that he was sure he was a hairs breadth from hitting her cervix. When she began to talk dirty to him, he could feel his climax arrive in a burst of stars across his vision. His hands on her hips, Naruto dragged Mebuki closer as forced his cock as deep as it could go, moaning as he shot burst after burst of his seed inside of her.



The feeling of Naruto’s warm cum shotting into her, set off Mebuki’s own orgasm causing her to cry out, her inner muscles clenching and milking him for as much of his seed as possible. She moaned weakly when she felt Naruto’s softening cock slip out of her with a lewd noise, letting their mixed juices trickle out to stain her inner thighs. Feeling Naruto rest his head against her sweaty back, Mebuki smiled a small but satisfied smile. “Promise me you’ll watch after Sakura in your missions.”



The request was simple and one he would’ve performed anyway. Naruto nodded his head against her back. They both began to stand up straight on shaky legs and began to get dressed slowly, not knowing of their captive audience.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Hinata bit into her finger to muffle the moan that threatened to escape her, as her hips jerked repeatedly as she came for a second time, her honey soaking into the mattress beneath her. Her panties had long since been pulled down to allow for better access, now dangling around her ankle, and both cups of her bra had been pulled down.



Coming down from her high Hinata lay on her side and watched with a small measure of envy as Naruto-kun’s seed trickled out of the older woman’s pussy. She couldn’t help but wonder how it would feel to have Naruto pound into her like that, make her scream out her release. Feeling the languid satisfaction in her body however told Hinata that for now she was satisfied to watch.



Watching through the walls, she saw the boy and his lover get dressed slowly on shaking legs, making sure to pay special attention to Naruto’s member. One thing that having the Byakugan made awkward, was knowing how large or small your classmates private areas were, though she did have to say, if any of Sasuke-san’s fan-girls saw how lacking he was compared to Naruto-kun, quite a few would jump ship eagerly.



She watched as Sakura’s mother softly kissed Naruto-kun before walking out the door, wishing it was her who he was kissing. She had yet to truly gain back the strength in her limbs, her last orgasm being the most intense she had ever experienced. If merely watching was enough to turn her into a puddle of goo, she wondered what it would be like to join in, before blushing furiously.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Stepping into back into her home, Mebuki toed off her shoes before walking back into the kitchen. Kizashi looked up from a book he was reading and smiled at her before getting up to meet her halfway.



“Naruto alright?” Kizashi asked simply, wrapping an arm around his wife.



“He’s fine.” Mebuki said equally as simply before leaning up to kiss her husband, before resting her face in his shoulder. She successfully managed to stop herself from shuddering, as she smiled darkly into Kizashi’s shoulder. She could still feel Naruto’s seed inside of her, steadily trickling out and making a mark on her panties. When he had cum inside of her it had felt like so much, making her feel so full. What Kizashi had wanted earlier, Naruto got. She carried the evidence with her.

Sign up to rate and review this story