Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Secret Technique

Ring Leader

by SleepyMatt

Reusing her wedding ring for fun.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2014-04-17 - 5277 words - Complete

?Blocked
“Hello” people speaking



‘Hello’ people thinking



“Hello” biiju talking



‘Hello’ biiju thinking



Chapter 8: Ring leader



START



Kizashi stared at his wife as she lay sleeping beside him. Things had felt…calm recently for lack of a better word. She didn’t seem to lose her temper with him as often and even laughed at some of his puns, something he never thought she’d do. This new more content version of his wife made him feel happier than he ever had before. Their parents had both told them that they were foolish for marrying so young, saying their love was fleeting. If either of their parents had been alive he would’ve wanted to shout “You were WRONG!” to their faces. They had lasted far longer than the five years his father had predicted and they had a beautiful daughter to boot. Kizashi smiled and leaned down to kiss Mebuki’s cheek before laying down beside her to rest for the night.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Mebuki was incredibly thankful for the healing properties in her toys seed. Not only did it make her look and feel younger, it also dealt with the aches and pains that came from sex that got a little rough. Ever since Naruto had cum inside of her for the first time, Mebuki grew to greatly dislike having to use condoms. She still got pleasure but she didn’t get the cruel satisfaction of going home to her husband with her lovers cum inside her.



She didn’t hate Kizashi, far from it. After all the man had given her years of love and attention, as well as their daughter who she couldn’t imagine life without. In the end however the chemistry in their romance had faded with time, leaving her feeling bored and without entertainment. Fooling the village monster into becoming her loving little toy was a decision she couldn’t regret. He had an absolutely astounding stamina and vitality, combined with several years of training in how to please a woman. Good sex didn’t even begin to describe the pleasure he gave her.



She was sat in the sitting room, trying to read a book only for her mind to keep straying to her toy. There was nothing romantic in her longing, only the urge to satiate carnal desires and reaffirm her position as a controlling figure in his life. It had been two weeks since she had started to have sex with her toy, and in those two weeks she had many satisfying nights (and mornings, afternoons, early evenings etc.) and she had not slept with Kizashi once during them. It was partly to amuse herself with his disappointment, and also because she doubted her pussy could take more than it already was. While Naruto’s cum had healing properties it still left her with the ache of strenuously used muscles after sex. However Kizashi had been getting oddly frisky lately and if she was honest she couldn’t be bothered to indulge him. Not really.



She had given in slightly the night before, giving him a half-hearted handjob and blowjob but when he had offered to return the favour…she hadn’t taken him up on it. She could’ve probably thought of her tryst with Naruto to become properly aroused but the fact that her husband evoked no lust in her at all anymore…was just disappointing. Kizashi’s cum had no purpose beyond being irritatingly sticky and salty. It didn’t have the slight buzz of power that Naruto’s gave off, nor the healing properties. She had basically worked him to completion, cleaned her hand and his member off with a tissue and rolled over to go to sleep.



Raising her left hand Mebuki looked at the simple silver band wrapped around her ring finger. It had been odd to have such a stark reminder of her supposed sacred bond with Kizashi suddenly draw her notice as she planted her hands on Naruto’s chest while she rode him. It had never really stood out in such a way to her before, having been on her finger for so long she had practically forgotten it was there. It wasn’t ostentatious in any way, reflecting her tastes in jewellery. The only reason she wore it constantly was that Kizashi had thoughtfully had it coated with chakra conducting metal. Combined with the etched fuuinjutsu array on the inside of the ring, it made expelling the chakra for her genjutsu a little easier on her focus. It had been on her finger for so long that it practically seemed like a part of her.



Putting her book down, Mebuki simply slid the ring off of her finger, the skin of her ring finger feeling oddly bare without it. Holding it to her eye Mebuki remembered walking toward Kizashi in her wedding dress, feeling so beautiful and thinking Kizashi looked so handsome. She remembered him slipping it onto her finger and feeling happy tears well up in her eyes. What she couldn’t remember was when it had become a simple piece of jewellery to her that didn’t particularly hold any meaning.



She should’ve felt the stirrings of sadness or remorse at the thought, but all she truly felt while staring at it was apathy. Huffing slightly she brought it back down to her left ring finger, and began to curse silently as it refused to fit properly again. When it was actually on her finger it was fine and the ring would slide off easily, but the moment she takes it off apparently her finger spontaneously grows.



Growling Mebuki headed to the kitchen and turned on the tap, waving her hand under the water to wet it. Trying again Mebuki slid the ring back into place over the wet flesh easy as you please. While it held no real sympathetic value to her anymore it was still a valuable tool in her repertoire.



A small wicked smile danced upon her lips. Walking back into the sitting room she grabbed a small sheet of paper from a drawer in the coffee table and began to write a note.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Naruto rubbed the back of his arm along his forehead, clearing it of sweat.



After barely passing Kakashi-sensei’s Genin test, he and his team mates had quickly been put to work on the bane of every Genin’s sanity. D-Rank Missions. While they had taken them with ill grace at first before long all three of them had demanded to at least do something a little more difficult than painting a fence. They had been trained as soldiers from a young age for Kami’s sake! Admittedly Naruto mainly wanted to get away from that level of jobs because of having to walk the Inuzuka dogs. It had been terrifying to feel Hana watching him from the kennels entrance.



Of course Kakashi had been silently weeping tears of manly pride. His Sensei’s son was already a little heart-breaker!



None of them had any delusions about leaving the Academy and instantly fighting enemy Nin, all while valiantly saving a damsel in distress. Naruto had had those delusions forced out of his head by Mebuki-sensei when he was eleven. But rather than an up in real difficulty, they had been given jobs far more intensely laborious. In this case cutting down several trees that were starting to encroach on the village walls. While the majority of the forest surrounding Konoha had been there since its growth by the Shodaime, trees that started to grow too close to the walls had to be cut down. If they got too close then there was a chance of the deep reaching roots of the chakra laden trees, reaching into any faults in the walls foundations and growing into them, thus making the wall weaker. Unfortunately the Shodaime’s still lingering chakra in the trees made sure that any seeds that came from his trees rapidly grew into a near full-sized tree over the course of a couple of weeks.



The guards that manned the walls noted any new growth and as such it was normally dealt with before it could grow too much. But of course there was always a few that weren’t noticed. Hence Team 7’s current mission. It wouldn’t have been so bad if they were ordinary trees. But noo they had to be the Shodaime’s fucking super trees that required Shinobi strength to even make a dent in the bark with the axes.



“Stupid trees! Stupid D-ranks! Stupid Sensei!” grumbled Sakura sourly a little distance away, chopping away at another tree.



Naruto shivered slightly when he saw how deep Sakura managed to sink her axe into the tree with each swing. Given her rather slender arms it was shocking just how much power they were hiding. She had quickly accelerated past him and Sasuke in progress only to let them catch up when tiredness started to catch up. He honestly feared for the poor bastard who pisses her off. They’d be lucky to still have a face if she felt merciful and slapped them.



Lost in his musings whilst leaning on his axe, Naruto didn’t see the disgruntled glare being sent at him and Sakura from a certain avenger. In an ironic turnaround Sasuke was the one who had made the least progress in this particular task, something he was decidedly not used to and didn’t like. While he had cut down two trees, Naruto and Sakura were both hacking away at their fourth – fifth now in Sakura’s case he amended, as her tree fell with a thundering crash and she moved on to another.



He had been quite secure in his level of strength in the Academy, the title of Rookie of the Year filling him with confidence that he was on his way to greater levels of power. He had not particularly minded his lack of actual physical muscle power, knowing that the Uchiha Taijutsu style – the Interceptor – was far more reliant on precision and speed. But when he had swing his axe only to barely make a dent in the tough bark of the tree, while both Naruto and Sakura had managed to actually cut it slightly, made him feel inferior. It was something he had not felt towards anyone his age before and it had been oddly emasculating to know that Sakura, one of his most ardent fan girls, had more muscle power than him.



Sighing the dark-haired avenger turned back to his tree and brought his axe back only to pause thankfully (not that he’d admit it) when Kakashi told them to stop.



“Now then my cute little lumberjacks,” Kakashi eye-smiled seemingly basking in their hate filled stares, “You can have a break for half an hour to rest while I go pick us up some food. You better finish eating before the half-hour is up though.”



All three of the Genin sat beneath the shade of one of the still standing trees gratefully. They then stared up at their Sensei, confused as to why he hadn’t gone yet.



“I said I’m getting you food.” Kakashi said deadpan. “That doesn’t include paying for all of you.” He held out the hand not holding his precious book expectantly.



The three of them grumbled as they checked through their pockets, Sakura perking up as her hand brushed over a small envelope, and then joining the two boys in depositing her money in their Sensei’s hand.



“This is just enough to cover delivery charges too!” Kakashi said happily before he shunshined away. The three of them stared blankly at the place he had been stood.



“Sensei is a dick. As in an actual penis.” Naruto said emotionlessly. Both of his teammates nodded their agreement; before the three of them sat back down to relax in the trees cool shade.



“While I remember Naruto, my Mom asked me to give this to you today.” Sakura mumbled tiredly, the hard work followed by the comfort of her position draining her of energy. She pulled out the small envelope and passed it to Naruto. “She said it’s something personal that you asked her about, so I didn’t try to look, don’t worry.”



Looking at the envelope curiously, Naruto thought for a moment before saying, “I guess I’ll wait until I get home to open it then.” He placed it in one of the inner pockets of his jacket, which he had taken off earlier. Given how his Sensei had been over the past two weeks, if he read it now he’d probably have to go through the rest of the D-rank with a hard-on tougher than the trees they were cutting down.



Not too long had passed Kakashi returned with BBQ which they quickly ate before returning to cutting away at the trees, Naruto’s mind straying to the envelope in his jacket constantly.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Naruto sighed gratefully as he toed his sandals off of his aching feet. It was odd how when walking or running his feet didn’t feel particularly achy later, but if he’s practically standing still for hours they throbbed like a bitch. The sun had just started to set when Kakashi told them to head home, after they finally cleared away all of the trees. He hoped that whatever Chuunin manned that particular part of the wall had his eyes checked. It had been far more than ‘a few’ trees. The number of trees they had cut down would probably supply enough lumber to erect a small building.



Naruto pulled the envelope out of his jacket before he shucked it, making sure to place it on his desk. Sniffing himself Naruto grimaced and decided that whatever the letter had to say could wait until he had cleaned himself up. 15 minutes later, Naruto exited his bathroom with a cloud of steam idly drying his hair with the towel in his hands. Moving over to his desk Naruto quickly picked up the envelope. Running a nail up the back he tore it open and pulled out a single piece of notepad paper. On it were three words that set his pulse racing and caused his member to rise in anticipation.



Midnight. Wait Outside.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Mebuki smiled in anticipation as she stood under the warm spray of the shower. She had already cleaned herself the moment she stepped into the shower, and was now simply luxuriating while thinking of what was to happen that night. Knowing that she would start to prune if she stayed in any longer, she regretfully turned the shower off and stepped out onto the cool tiles of the floor. Feeling her nipples start to pebble in the cold, Mebuki quickly snagged a towel from the linen closet and wrapped it under her arms. Now slightly sheltered from the cold air, Mebuki pulled another towel from the closet and started to dry her hair while she sat on the closed lid of the toilet.



She was both glad and irritated that she had waited until the next day for her idea. While it was a simple choice at the time, now she constantly had to concentrate to get anything done. If she didn’t want to spend the entire day in a state of semi-arousal she had to exert a lot more self-control than what was easy.



The reason she had chosen to wait was quite simple. Today was a Wednesday, and on Wednesdays Kizashi’s group in the cryptanalysis department would go out for drinks. While Kizashi wouldn’t drink enough to get truly drunk, he’d be home at about eleven with a slight buzz before near immediately going asleep. It also happened to make him highly susceptible to a certain forced sleep technique.



She had done this with Naruto before, had him eat her out or sucked him off right next to her unconscious husband. It was something they didn’t do too often lest they tempt fate. But tonight they were going to fuck. Imagining Kizashi waking up and the horror dawning in his eyes as he saw her getting pussy is being pounded by another, younger man’s bigger cock, her moaning all the while…it made keeping her arousal at bay difficult. Finished drying herself, Mebuki pulled on a simple set of blue pyjamas, shivering when the fabric brushed over still pebbled nipples as she buttoned up the top. It was still only 8 o’clock and she had a good couple of hours before she had her fun. She walked across the landing, her braless tits swaying slightly with every step, to deposit her dirty clothes in the hamper.



That dealt with Mebuki walked downstairs to wait for her husband to return and head to bed. Settling onto the couch, she pulled on of the blankets off the back of it and threw it over her legs before turning on the TV showing the beginning of one of the Princess Gale movies. Shrugging her shoulders Mebuki settled into the couch and got comfortable. It looked like some sort of marathon was going on from the commercial break, showing one Princess Gale film after the other. At least she didn’t have to keep flipping channels to find something interesting.



It was when the second film was just starting, that she heard a giggly Kizashi stumble slightly through the front door. Eyeing the clock Mebuki was a little amused to realise it was exactly 11 o’clock. She could predict him perfectly. He didn’t even look into the sitting room as he walked past, seemingly intent on getting to bed. She continued to watch the movie for quarter of an hour before heading upstairs to check on him.



Cracking open the door Mebuki rolled her eyes when she saw Kizashi still dressed in his pants, lying on his back snoring away. From the looks of it the Deep Sleep technique was practically unneeded but just a piece of insurance now. Stepping into the room, Mebuki ran through the hand signs anyway, keeping the chakra as low as possible. She had no difficulty as she placed her glowing hands on either side of Kizashi’s head, showing just how much practice she had gotten over the years. Kizashi’s breathing quickly deepened…still snoring however. Mebuki’s eyebrow twitched. Reaching under her husband Mebuki gently rolled him so that he was on his side facing her side of the bed, thankfully stopping the massive snores. Thankful, Mebuki sat next to her husband’s insensate form, running a hand through his hair. She leaned down and began to whisper into the shell of his ear. “I do love you Kizashi. But that’s just not enough.” Before standing and walking out of the room.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Naruto was sat in a familiar position, his back leaning against the wall next to the Haruno’s front door. Doing things next to Kizashi-san while he slept had been difficult at first, guilt often appearing from time to time. But in the end it had withered away, destroyed by pleasure and the conditioning of his upbringing. The Academy sensei would always tell them that if they managed to fool or outwit an opponent there was nothing to be guilty of. You had simply proven yourself to be their better.



Naruto breathed out slowly, his breath escaping in a puff of vapour. He had been at half-mast all day, constantly wondering just what it was they were going to be doing. Normally they didn’t schedule a specific location for sex, just had it wherever happened to be most convenient, whether it was his apartment or here. They had yet to stray from these areas because if there’s one particular kink that was difficult in a Hidden Village, it was exhibitionism.



It was strange for Naruto to realise that the techniques his Sensei had been teaching him all this time were all Seduction techniques primarily used by infiltrators. She had rather solemnly told him that everything was to be used by a Shinobi on a mission, including their own body if necessary. He was thankful that she had started to teach him so young, giving him a leg up on any enemy Nin out there his age.



Naruto was shook out of his musings when he saw a sliver of light reach across his body. Standing up Naruto patted the back of his pants before stepping through the now open door, quickly shutting it behind him. Naruto turned to see Mebuki already walking up the stairs, her hips swaying enticingly. Slipping off his shoes Naruto was quick to follow her up the stairs, his dick nearly painfully hard, unzipping his jacket as he went.



The moment he stepped through the door she was upon him, her tongue wrestling against his. Naruto smiled appreciatively into the kiss when his hand brushed aside loose fabric to squeeze and fondle her breast. Mebuki had already unbuttoned her top. He felt her gasp into the kiss when his rough palm rubbed against a hardened nipple.



That’s not to say that Mebuki was idle, her hands had already managed to push his pants and boxers down to his ankles, where he quickly kicked them off to the side leaving his erection to occasionally throb against her bared stomach. Her fingers quickly danced to the hem of his t-shirt tugging it up insistently, causing them to break their kiss while he pulled it over his head. As he did so Mebuki simply let her pyjama bottoms and panties fall to the floor, then pushing Naruto back onto the bed where she’d been manoeuvring them as they kissed. She quirked a lip when he yelped slightly, sinking to her knees on the floor in front of him.



Naruto gulped slightly. For some reason the sight of Mebuki-sensei in nothing but a buttoned shirt hanging loose was incredibly erotic, causing his already hard dick to throb slightly.



Smiling up at Naruto, Mebuki teasingly asked “For me?” before wrapping her left hand around Naruto’s cock. She stroked him lightly for a few seconds, admiring the contrast of her pale hand against the darker skin of his cock. Shooting him a small smirk, Mebuki leant closer and breathed lightly over the tip, before dragging her wet tongue over the slit. Hearing him groan near silently, Mebuki took the tip between her soft lips and began to suck gently, her tongue licking what was inside her mouth. His soft pleading for her not to stop spurred her on. She began to bob her head, taking him deeper into her mouth each time, her hand stroking what wasn’t in her mouth. Feeling him near her throat, Mebuki took a deep breath through her nose and forced the tip of his dick into the tight embrace of her throat. Suppressing her gag reflex Mebuki managed to force her head down until her nose brushed his pubic hair.



Naruto threw his head back and moaned loudly, muttering “Oh…Kami!” when he felt her throat ripple around his cock. Feeling his balls resting against her chin he managed to gasp out. “Stop…going to…cum!”



Hearing what Naruto had said Mebuki pulled his member out of her mouth only to resume smiling teasingly at him. “Not yet Naruto, remember you’re training.” However she didn’t make it easy for him, as she resumed pumping his now glistening wet shaft with her hand.



Naruto grit his teeth and after several deep breaths managed to force back the urge to ignore her and force his dick back down her throat. Nodding jerkily to show that he had himself under control, Naruto watched her next actions feeling quite mystified.



“Keep still Naruto.” Mebuki ordered as she reached into the breast pocket of her pyjama top. From it she pulled two items, both of them familiar to Naruto. Stilling her pumping hand, Mebuki held Naruto’s cock still and carefully balanced a silver ring – her wedding ring, Naruto realised – on the purple head of his cock, giving it a miniature crown. Working quickly, Mebuki tore open the condom packet and rolled the rubber down Naruto’s cock. The near clear latex showed the ring against Naruto’s tip easily, resting just before the small receptacle for cum.



Satisfied that it was in place, Mebuki climbed onto the bed and lay on her side between Naruto and Kizashi, facing her husband. Naruto didn’t take long to get the hint, easily lifting her leg and moving his dick between her legs. She moaned softly feeling the hot bar of flesh rub against her pussy, coating it with some of her honey, before the tip began to tease against her opening. Before she could tell Naruto to hurry up and fuck her dammit, she felt his head slip inside her and slowly force its way into her depths. A brilliant flush suffused Mebuki’s face as she felt Naruto’s dick reach deep inside of her, this different angle creating unfamiliar friction. The new position caused Naruto some difficulty working up a rhythm but before long Mebuki was gasping and groaning as she felt him pound her insides, each thrust causing her tits to bob and jiggle. She shivered slightly when Naruto began to brush his lips along her neck, kissing and nipping at it.



Mebuki couldn’t take her eyes off of Kizashi’s face. She was fucking right next to her husband, the wedding ring he had saved for actually inside of her, pressed against the cock that was sending wonderful sparks along her nerves with each thrust. The obscenity quickly had her pussy dripping, her honey trickling down along her thigh to fall onto the bed. The increased wetness began to cause each thrust to make a lewd moist sound every time Naruto’s dick forced its way back inside her.



Naruto had his eyes screwed up in concentration as he pounded his Sensei’s pussy. The new position was putting extra pressure on the sensitive underside of his cock, and each thrust was a practice in self-restraint. Initially the feel of the cool metal ring pressing against his cock head had been distracting but as it warmed up, Naruto practically forgot about it as he enjoyed the hot friction of his Sensei’s sex.



Mebuki began to pant harshly as she felt her climax loom just over the horizon. Reaching out she grabbed hold of her husband’s arm and dug blunt nails into his skin, as the tension inside her began to rise. A wicked glint entered green eyes, as the hand that was on Kizashi’s forearm relaxed and grabbed his hand…only to force it against her clit.



Mebuki shuddered as she felt Naruto begin to speed up slightly edging her slowly closer, and the feel of Kizashi’s fingers being pressed and rubbed against her clit. Her breathing began to come in short sharp gasps until suddenly the tension snapped. She didn’t moan. She didn’t scream. She howled her release her hips bucking wildly alternatively forcing Naruto’s cock deeper or Kizashi’s fingers to press harder. Her sudden release caused her to drench Kizashi’s hand and a portion of the bed in front of her, as her tits heaved with each shuddering gasp. She released Kizashi’s hand, pushing it back against his body, waiting for hard dick inside of her to soften and slip out.



Only it never did.



Mebuki gasped in shock as she was suddenly rolled so she was lying flat on top of Naruto, both legs now in his grasp, spreading them lewdly towards the door. “Oh you wonderful boy.” She giggled breathlessly as she felt Naruto’s cock spear into her sensitive folds. Mebuki let her head fall backwards, resting her cheek against Naruto’s as he began to thrust up into her with an almost mindless drive. With the added assistance of gravity it felt as though Naruto’s cock was punching against the entrance to her womb with every thrust.



Naruto grit his teeth doing his best to keep the near animalistic snarl that wanted to escape. Letting one of her legs drop back onto the bed, Naruto reached around with his now free hand and began to furiously rub her clit. One of Mebuki’s own hands landed on top of his and began to force him to grind the little nub harder and with more pressure. Feeling her walls tighten around him, as she shrieked and squirted her release over the foot of the bed, was more than enough to send Naruto over the edge. Naruto bit into her shoulder with enough force to bruise as his body instinctively tried to force his cock deeper inside her. Feeling his hips jerk forward Naruto growled into her shoulder as he felt his balls empty into the condom. After what felt like hours Naruto released his teeth’s grasp on Mebuki’s shoulder and let his head thump back onto the mattress panting, feeling like he’d run several marathons.



When Naruto slipped out of her sex, Mebuki sat up on his abdomen and reached for the condom. Pulling it carefully off of Naruto’s rapidly softening cock; Mebuki placed her ring finger inside the condom and smiled when her ring slipped back on with ease, thanks to the extra lubrication. Tying off the condom and throwing it to the side, Mebuki casually licked her finger clean of the excess cum before moving off of Naruto. Lying down facing him Mebuki prodded his side harshly when she saw his eyelids begin to droop. “I doubt either of us wants to know what Kizashi would do if he woke up and find you naked in our bed.” She admonished him, causing him to sit up and stretch with a grumble. Neither of them noticed that the door had not been shut properly when they began, as it was now.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Sakura crept back into her room with an odd smile on her face. Unlike her usually sweet smiles, this one had quite a bit more venom in it and a little bit of sadistic glee as well.



Inner began to giggle silently as she felt the moistness between her legs. “Oh Kami, Mama is such a slut!”



This was one of the major reasons that Sakura would wake up tired without knowing why. Ever since Inner had manifested she had quickly discovered if she bided her time and squirrelled away excess chakra from Outer, she could use the chakra to take over their body for a short time while Sakura slept. Unfortunately due to Sakura’s excellent chakra control, it took months before she could even take over for an hour. Normally she would just do the occasional thing that Sakura denied herself, such as eating a midnight snack or reading something a little steamy. And indulging in a little masturbation to the thought of someone besides Sasuke for once. There wasn’t exactly much she could do.



She had not expected to get a free show from Naruto and her mother of all people that night. She wanted to see it again and if she was honest she wanted a taste of Naruto herself.



Climbing back into bed, Inner began to scheme. It would take forever to get enough chakra to take over for longer, but for once she had a reason to save up.



A/N: Hope you guys liked that one!

Sign up to rate and review this story